*Journey of Paddy's Sizzler to Samir's Goldie...* - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Paddy, left arm still works. Wait few mins/hours/days (depends on my laziness), then I'll insult you both.Edited by Superman. - 10 years ago
Sir ji! You are welcome sir... no sorry and thank you! ❤️ Aww... I am so privileged to be your bodyguard! 🤗 Well I should be asking you the same thing... well I have had exams, family stuff and more exams!  I know right.. nobody says that to my Sir! How dare you all! 😡 Aww... glad it made you smile... Love You! Yes Sir!  
Congrats Anusha ji & Samir
Originally posted by PadBear

Samir, how do I get a message from Daisa's place to Aunty Sandy in RM? Maybe I can go there during wedding celebrations... and somehow explain everything ... but you are right there na. You tell her the situation. 

BB - I tried telling her the first time I met her .. but I just froze out of fear! This lady can't hold a baby! I was so scared that she would drop me! 😲  Then the second time I saw her, I was being rubbed down by your grandma! OMG .. haath hai ya hathoda?! I mean .. it felt nice to get the massage .. but every time grandma looked up at your Aunty Sandy .. pressure increased! And the pain! 😵 .. Even now I can't feel my arms and legs! 

Fatima ji - Thanks! 😳  Fair and Lovely! 😆 Why not Fair and Handsome?  

Superman - I can't wait! 

Lovely Sonia - O ok. Exams and family stuff are valid excuses! So you are excused! 😛 Btw .. I hope your exams went well! Keep up the good work! I feel much safer with you around! 😃

ss_2012 - Thanks again! 😊
Sir ji... thanks for excusing me... exams haven't started yet.. just class exams and prep for exams these are my final exams before university so it is important for me to do really well! Thanks for the wishes... aww me too I love talking to you here! 🤗 *Bodyguard Love* ❤️
Samirooo, change your siggy to something "samah is my best friend" or "samah is awesome" 😎 don't embarrass me with this one, eheh 😳Edited by Superman. - 10 years ago
Lovely Sonia - 😲 Final exams?! Then you really need to focus! I'm giving you a break from duty until exams are over . But seriously though .. best of luck! I'm sure you'll do really well 😊

Superman - 😳