Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti's Movies (24): Discuss Here ONLY (Page 36)

Post Reply New Post

Page 36 of 156

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
haww.. they finally uploaded a pic.. Clap 
Nice pic...
actually there was one more pic na.. Dany with his pair.. Next would be Kavi...
Ron was as usual rocking..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BreeeezycathuNan08-SweetJasmine-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun Sobti's Movies (24): Discuss Here ONLY (Page 36)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Breeeezy

IF-Dazzler

Breeeezy

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I am eager for Kavi's pic Tongue. More so of Barun Kavi in one frame , I loved their offscreen pics Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalangNan08polly_mk-SweetJasmine-

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueballoon

thankoos kittenwaHug

how different he looks naa!

and oye! great observation... the two pics seem to be from the same scenes or sequels...Thumbs Up same costume n back ground! though madmidas are a bit "dheere dheere se mere zindagi mein aana", but their pics are always "bade ache lagthe hai..." Approve what a lame rhyme naa? i know, aajkal dimag's bluetooth has lost connectionEmbarrassed

edit: kittenwa, i was saying about the pic they gave in today's kolkata article.  but this one also will do! Attitude is there, rather RontitudeLOL(who coined it? its amazing)Tongue

@bold credit kittenwaBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BreeeezyvaatuhaaraNan08

Nan08

IF-Sizzlerz

Nan08

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmgsk

I am eager for Kavi's pic Tongue. More so of Barun Kavi in one frame , I loved their offscreen pics Embarrassed

me too .. want one of Kavi with his pair in the movie and also with barun's character Big smile

Breeeezyadithyanpolly_mk

kiara86

IF-Dazzler

kiara86

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!!

Yipee I have seen the new pic...he looks so cute

Please please tell me any other news of Barun...I have just come back from mountain climbingSmile

Thank youuu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

I_Dont_KnowBreeeezyadithyanMastMalang-SweetJasmine-

kiara86

IF-Dazzler

kiara86

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
PleaseCry update on newsCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08

Nan08

IF-Sizzlerz

Nan08

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiara86

PleaseCry update on newsCry

new TOI intv Big smile

More guy fans for Barun Sobti than girls

Stuti Agarwal, TNN | May 11, 2013, 12.18 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A

More guy fans for Barun Sobti than girls
Barun Sobti set the temperatures soaring in the already scorching Kolkata when he was here from May 7 to 9. 

He was a part of the team to survey the sites where his second Bollywood film, 22 Yards, will be shot. Director Mitali Ghoshal said, "We did a recce of the famous Maidan among other places. Since our DOP Arvind Kumar of Gangaajal and Apharan fame was here, Barun also wanted to be a part of it. We also practiced some sequences so that he gets into the character of cricket agent Ron Sen." He will soon be in the city again to commence shooting for 22 Yards.

Work apart, Barun indulged in food at the famous Bengali restaurant Bhojohori Manna. "Barun loves Bengali food. But he couldn't eat in peace as his fans kept coming to get pictures clicked. He then went to a burger joint, where again he was surrounded by fans. This time around, more guys came up than girls to get photographed with him," exclaimed a source, adding, "Most celebrities insist on food from five-star hotels, but Barun is so humble that he came out of his car to even have roadside tea! The shy actor also keeps looks down in shopping malls and public places to avoid being recognized."

kiara86MastMalang-SweetJasmine-

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Kiara buddy, the article is given at page 19 and the interview from team barun is given at page 22. Please go through it.

His picture is included in the cover of teeny magazine, a turkish magazine. 

TOI observes he has more guy fans now, it is given in that and he is a humble person.

Raj Badhan guy turned down an interview of him today as he was given lesser time of 10 mins only and he prefers live interview than pre-rec one. These are the brief description.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kiara86Choco_CosmosMastMalangNan08polly_mk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top