Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone!!

Yipee I have seen the new pic...he looks so cute

Please please tell me any other news of Barun...I have just come back from mountain climbing😊

Thank youuu
kiara86 thumbnail
Please😭 update on news😭
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiara86

Please😭 update on news😭

new TOI intv ðŸ˜ƒ

More guy fans for Barun Sobti than girls

Stuti Agarwal, TNN | May 11, 2013, 12.18 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A

More guy fans for Barun Sobti than girls
Barun Sobti set the temperatures soaring in the already scorching Kolkata when he was here from May 7 to 9. 

He was a part of the team to survey the sites where his second Bollywood film, 22 Yards, will be shot. Director Mitali Ghoshal said, "We did a recce of the famous Maidan among other places. Since our DOP Arvind Kumar of Gangaajal and Apharan fame was here, Barun also wanted to be a part of it. We also practiced some sequences so that he gets into the character of cricket agent Ron Sen." He will soon be in the city again to commence shooting for 22 Yards.

Work apart, Barun indulged in food at the famous Bengali restaurant Bhojohori Manna. "Barun loves Bengali food. But he couldn't eat in peace as his fans kept coming to get pictures clicked. He then went to a burger joint, where again he was surrounded by fans. This time around, more guys came up than girls to get photographed with him," exclaimed a source, adding, "Most celebrities insist on food from five-star hotels, but Barun is so humble that he came out of his car to even have roadside tea! The shy actor also keeps looks down in shopping malls and public places to avoid being recognized."
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kiara buddy, the article is given at page 19 and the interview from team barun is given at page 22. Please go through it.

His picture is included in the cover of teeny magazine, a turkish magazine. 

TOI observes he has more guy fans now, it is given in that and he is a humble person.

Raj Badhan guy turned down an interview of him today as he was given lesser time of 10 mins only and he prefers live interview than pre-rec one. These are the brief description.
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Arre nanu, you did it. Thanx.
kiara86 thumbnail
@ Nanu
@Kitten rose

Thank you😊 ðŸ˜Š I was so tired to open old posts 
I have read the TOI snippet. It is good. Of course he has fans who are guys. Who says only girls can be fans? 
I love the new pic-both of them. Blue is so his color.
The interview by teamBarun- so sweet. Fav color- Blue...well there was no need to ask this question. We already knew his answer😆

10 Minutes is not enough for an interview...like really? 10minutes??

I just came across a video on the MF of Barun on telly talk. It reads Barun's hot photoshoot. Was it telecast today?

Edited by kiara86 - 10 years ago
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiara86

@ Nanu

@Kitten rose

Thank you😊 ðŸ˜Š I was so tired to open old posts 
I have read the TOI snippet. It is good. Of course he has fans who are guys. Who says only girls can be fans? 
I love the new pic-both of them. Blue is so his color.
The interview by teamBarun- so sweet. Fav color- Blue...well there was no need to ask this question. We already knew his answer😆

10 Minutes is not enough for an interview...like really? 10minutes??

I just came across a video on the MF of Barun on telly talk. It reads Barun's hot photoshoot. Was it telecast today?

I also saw that, to be frank i didn't understand what was that. 

@bold they came to know it now😆
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Stuti Agarwal from TOI is certified phangirl..😆..she will keep us updated about 22 yards.. Edited by saalu1 - 10 years ago
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: saalu1

Stuti Agarwal from TOI is certified phangirl..😆..she will keep us updated about 22 yards..

Yeah, is it so? I think it was my doubt only. So, we will be updated frequently about 22 yards.
ProudSobtian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't know but this movie looks promising by going with the stills. Yeah loved the couple 
!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: I_Dont_Know

I just loved two pics...Barun and Shehnaz look so adorable together😳 And Danny & Maia such a cool jodi..The film is nothing so new, path breaking film😆, but I am sure that there is something special because Barun chose this as his first film..

Everything is so classy
, fashionable..Background and all!

Edited by avithebest - 10 years ago