Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
How many of us saw that coming? I bet no one.

Let's forget all the logic and sense for sometime and relish Bulbul being a tigress! I'm so happy that she isn't sitting and weeping like all the other female leads do. She is standing up for her love and for Vihaan. She is not going down without a fight.

GO BULBUL! <3

On a side note, is this what Bulbul meant when she said that if given a chance she could do anything to prove her love?

What's your take?

Love,
Archu <3

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

amritavakilshpgrlTanu10bearhugjuvariapriya1804Soha81telly_buffVirManForLifeAnikz003advaitadirk41neenzzABCDesiGirl93madhubansenFaultInOurStarsekdoteencharForum.ManiacFreshDaisysoni595tiny15ChocoChudail

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ab Bulbul Karegi Tamasha!" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelic.pari

IF-Dazzler

angelic.pari

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
oh yeah u have the point. this is exactly something she is doing to prove her love but why would she? when the scenario says vihaan cheated her. i think us ko boht zor ka jhatka lga he LOL and if not a jhatka and if she's doing all this to show she's strong then hats off to the girl Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dirk41VirManForLifemadhubansen

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic.pari

oh yeah u have the point. this is exactly something she is doing to prove her love but why would she? when the scenario says vihaan cheated her. i think us ko boht zor ka jhatka lga he LOL and if not a jhatka and if she's doing all this to show she's strong then hats off to the girl Big smile

But Bulbul knows that Vihaan married Anika due to force and not because of love. That's the trust she has in him.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bearhugdirk41ABCDesiGirl93madhubansenChocoChudailtiny15

angelic.pari

IF-Dazzler

angelic.pari

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sunshine.

But Bulbul knows that Vihaan married Anika due to force and not because of love. That's the trust she has in him.

she knows? o_O did they show it? o_O i dnt think so.! i think BB is doing this bcz she wants to prove she aint weak o_O

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen

indira19

indira19

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Can someone please write a short updateof today's episode...pleeez

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged

she knows? o_O did they show it? o_O i dnt think so.! i think BB is doing this bcz she wants to prove she aint weak o_O

Well umm not exactly. They didn't show any flashbacks or stuff. But Bulbul kept saying that Vihaan's marriage to Anika is a forced one.

butterfly15..angelic.paritiny15

angelic.pari

IF-Dazzler

angelic.pari

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indira19

Can someone please write a short updateof today's episode...pleeez

vihaan came with anika and anushka asked for their greh pravesh. bulbul came and created a chaos by saying vihaan has married anika there must be some reason. and then she along with anika did greh pravesh. then later vihaan and anika were in room and vihaan said her u married me but cannot get me. then bulbul went to get some water at night and vihaan came there too. the end

precap was that anika's standing in room's door and bulbul does drama by putting arms around vihaan's neck was saying choro mujhe tumhari biwi dekh le gi tum ne door bhi band nahi kia. and then she leaves and sees anika standing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

indira19pinkiMmadhubansen.Sunshine.tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sunshine.

How many of us saw that coming? I bet no one.

Let's forget all the logic and sense for sometime and relish Bulbul being a tigress! I'm so happy that she isn't sitting and weeping like all the other female leads do. She is standing up for her love and for Vihaan. She is not going down without a fight.

GO BULBUL! <3

On a side note, is this what Bulbul meant when she said that if given a chance she could do anything to prove her love?

What's your take?

Love,
Archu <3
2 b true i didn't think that she wud do like this tho i'd doubt that she"ll remain quiet & was thinking that in this marriage she mite b involved wid vihaan 2 tecah anu & anika 2 lesson. and i'd written abt in Priya's thread "proud of vihaan"!!

and i really liked & luved that ekta still'dn't butcherd BB's ckt by making her crying queen & not doing anything.and i luved her dialogue that she won't wait 4 God 2 do justice & now do it on her own!!ClapStarStar

priya1804lovely_lady.Sunshine.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top