Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Anadi ki Peeda Aadishakti ke abhav main

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I could feel the pain of Mahadev Today.
Parvati was unconcious. She didn't know who she is.. but still a power knows who she is and power wants be included into her...😊 But .. What gorgeous pain mahadev is going through.. he knows everything but his love doesn't give permission to him to say parvati that who she is 😭 She has to know it by her own as He respects his love. He wants to make her realize on her own ... He makes parvati perform tapasya .. but the pain is taken by Mahadev..

He said really true... If Parvati is in such greif that she doesn't know herself... then how much pain would be feeling Mahadev... By getting away from his love... his part .. his ardha ang... his one only Shakti... His other name... 😭 It really made me feel.. today..  As He is incomplete without his Shiva...

Loved Shukracharya's explanation .
Loved NAndi , gannu and kartikeya too...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
wow awesome analysis...loved it..
have to catch d epi.
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
today's epi was one of the most emotional one...mee too cried watching sona,mahadev,ganesh , kartikeya and nandi in tears...😭...sona and mohit were just out of this world...not once also i felt like they r acting... every expressions of them were soo natural..hatts off to them..πŸ‘
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome episode πŸ‘ and very well analysis "Shona"πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Awww poor mahadev felt so bad for him.😭 i seriously felt like crying when parvati and aadi yogi's conversation was going on😭
JalluπŸ˜†πŸ˜†kabhi to seedhi gardan kar liya karoπŸ˜†
Now he is obsessed of the person with whom mahadev kill himπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒand it's none other than our beloved "Parvati"πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘Now i am waiting for the moment who's gonna tell him about her😳
-Reeti- thumbnail
yup mohit's eyes reminded me the moments mahadev and parvati has spent in parvati van together.. πŸ˜­

Nice Precap.. no..
It shows Parvati is lookin revealed as she has got something.. I hope its the power Which was really unable to wait to get into her.. 😊
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
when jallu said at the end something like this ki kisme itna samarth hain jo uska ant kar sake...i was thinking in my mind that...beta jallu tu to gaya, adi shakti ka samarth tere imagination se kahi zada hain...πŸ˜†..waiting for the moment when jallu will come to know abt adi shakti's samarth...πŸ˜† Edited by payel_dey - 10 years ago
-Reeti- thumbnail
yup.. actually.. he is about to know... who Adishakti is.. πŸ˜‰ Lovable it would be.. 
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
indeed it'll be the most intersting part to watch jallu's expressions after knowing abt adi shakti...πŸ˜† Edited by payel_dey - 10 years ago
-Reeti- thumbnail
And what about that.. when he will see his powers.. god.. he will think.. main to mahadev se ladne chala tha.. inse kon ladhega.. aisi bhayanak biwi ko sambhalne wala bhayanak hi hoga.. πŸ€£
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aaj toh kehte kehte reh gaya. I was waiting for the word Adishakti or P to come out from Shukru's mouth.
Mahadev's expression in the end after Parvati's emotional outburst was superb. Sonarika Parvati did well to bring out the emotions that she was going through which is unbearable for her.