Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ameilia

Even Najma tried to talk to him but as usual Akhu Ahmed Khan has made up his mind and no one is going to change it.

I hope Zoe doesnt start dreaming about him after he screams at her cause i will get angry at her for always running behind him for attention.
Doesnt Asad use his brain?
Why would Zoya send chicken blood to the hospital??
She is childish but not stupid.

how it is shown in the episode still remains to be seen.. ..
Asad is being true to his Akdu self, first burst out and then regret it... 😳

but i wish to see some progress in his character rather than stuck in blaming n screaming mode .
blueflames thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita.M

I think Najma will tell Asad how she told her about the blood test, and then Asad will give her the gift and so the dream 😉

yeah atleast this time najma is partner in crime.. but does Asad really listen to anyone before bursting on ZOya 😳
Saimaa.H thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
BLOODY B***H Billo!!! Another MU b/w AsYa :(... Koi baat nahi Zoya, the night is darkest jst b4 dawn!!
blueflames thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyasarkar007

mujhe nahi janna ki chicken blood ki kya kimat hain..bt i wanna know ki yeh chudail thappar kb khayegi????😡

btw i am bi not babu😆

dialogue mey babu tha, mey bhui confused thi.. so apologies 😳

hayeee i so wish k billi ko thappar hi nahi balke dhakke bhi pare 
blueflames thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveAngel21

BLOODY B***H Billo!!! Another MU b/w AsYa :(... Koi baat nahi Zoya, the night is darkest jst b4 dawn!!

exactly.. keep up the spirit 👏
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blueflames

but i wish to see some progress in his character rather than stuck in blaming n screaming mode .

i agree.I want to see his character progressed rather than be this insecure man who loses faith in his love the moment she does or he thinks she does something wrong.Something is gotta give here.I am truly fed up of the countless times Zoya is being blamed,Asad gets angry and than regrets it.I mean he should learn by now to stop jumping down people's throat without giving them a chance to speak.
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshasrk

So agree with you, Asad is a damn chicken himself, he will look for every opportunity he can find to postpone the nikaah and yeh lo...milgaya reason
And it was expected that he will blast her and she won't be able to say anything in her defense, becoz Zoya knows she is wrong by doing what she did yesterday

And really no matter how hot the dance might look, but I am seriously getting fed up of Asad and his blame game crap all the time...also I am getting fed up of Zoya, who thinks she can do anything without getting caught...damn use your brains Zoya...was Ayaan engagement fiasco not enough for you to learn your lesson 😡

Same here! Im pissed at the both of them. Zoya does too damn much and she should know her plans ALWAYS backfire!! And Asad is just an idiot sometimes man! Ughhh
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: blueflames

There is a vast difference in how he was and how he is now. I d k if you guys noticed but in the scene when they were bickering about what kind of miya biwi they are, she said I wont listen to everything you say, and he said I am not even asking you to. If he was the older Asad, he wouldn't say that.

He has calmed down a lot from before, eased out a lot in his interactions with Zoya. But we have to see the kind of situations Zoya puts herself in, going to the Siddique's house which lead to such a huge mess, then removing blood without informing, and many other such instances when she takes a decision without having informed, and mostly without her fault the whole situations turns so messy. Not blaming her AT ALL because her intentions are so pure, but she hardly thinks before taking a step, so if you see from his POV his outburst in such cases is not really wrong, is it? How are you gonna react if you know someone just took your blood and send it for sampling. We know Tannu is a witch, not him.
blueflames thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshasrk

So agree with you, Asad is a damn chicken himself, he will look for every opportunity he can find to postpone the nikaah and yeh lo...milgaya reason
And it was expected that he will blast her and she won't be able to say anything in her defense, becoz Zoya knows she is wrong by doing what she did yesterday

And really no matter how hot the dance might look, but I am seriously getting fed up of Asad and his blame game crap all the time...also I am getting fed up of Zoya, who thinks she can do anything without getting caught...damn use your brains Zoya...was Ayaan engagement fiasco not enough for you to learn your lesson 😡

yes no matter how hot chemistry they cook up.. this blame game is being to stretched..😳

all i can do right now is wait for the episode to roll on and see if Asad's character is still stuck in akdu deaf ear mode blaming zoya for even making the sun rise and set...
i really hope to see a progress. hit and regret cases are too much to digest now 😳  
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
What the 😲 chicken ka khoon? 🤣 ohh well, atleast Billi din't try to frame Zoe to be pregnant . TFS dear