Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged

God I am so shy giving this OS and its first time I am writing something like thisConfused. Had to read so many OS for writing it'..beat me with your chapples if u do not like it but still leave your comments and hit like if u really liked it..I am so shy Cry but anything for my friendsTongue

OS__Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho

It was a beautiful romantic night and cold winds were blowing outside. Sonaiya were ready to go for their sleep and sona went to washroom to refresh herself from all the heavy work of the day. Kanhaiya was waiting for sona as he always slept after seeing her sona-sonaji and saying her a good night. Sona came out of the washroom in her normal light pink saree  and rinsing her long wet curls.Kanhaiya saw her and once again he was mesmerized by her beauty. Her saree was so light that kanhaiya was able to trace her body. Through her wet hairs, some drops were continuously falling down through her neck and sona was busy rinsing her hairs without noticing that kanhaiya was all mesmerized by her and gazing at her with love.kanhaiya was lost seeing her wife and he went close to her.kanhaiya hugged sona from behind and sona than realized her husband at back of her. Sona asked kanhaiya as if he do not want to sleep as few minutes back he was feeling too sleepy.kanhaiya says that now how can he sleep when he himself knows that he is watching his dreams live. Kanhaiya asks sona if she knows what he sees in his   dream. Sona says No and asks him .Kanhaiya says that he dreams to be lost looking at her everytime he sleeps and he can imagine only her everywhere. Sona feels shy and kanhaiya says that their marriage have now completed almost 100 days but still they have not celebrated their SR and asks if nothing happens to sona thinking about it. Sona turns pink listening to his words and kanhaiya says such a beautiful night it is, the night to turn dreams into reality and sona is all shy.kanhaiya then rubs his mouth on her beautiful curls and sona starts breathing heavily. She had never felt such closeness with her husband. Kanhaiya was all lost In her beauty and takes her hairs to one side and started nuzzling her neck. Sona was electrified by his touch and she felt too shy. Sona was not able to control her emotions and she moved away and ran towards the window breathing heavily. Kanhaiya gives a slight smile and again comes close to her. This time kanhaiya stood infront of her and sona was not able to meet his eyes. Kanhaiya asks what happened to her and is she feeling shy. Sona does not have the courage to look up at kanhaiya and she turns away from kanhaiya. Kanhaiya now puts his hands on her waist and sona gets too shy. Kanhaiya says that he is the most luckiest husband of the world and he has always dreamt of her. Kanhaiya is close to her face and says that sona is his life and he will never want to see her sad and if sona if not ready at the moment then he can wait, not only for days but he can wait his entire life for his sonaji. Sona was too happy listening to it and she said that even she feels lucky to have a husband like him. (zindagi ab tum hi ho playing in the BGM).

Kanhaiya feels happy at her words and sona takes kanhaiya's hand from her waist and turns to face him taking his hands in hers. Sona says that in his life wherever he will ask to take her, she without any questions and complaints will come along with him as he is her life and world's most precious gift for her. With that sona hugs kanhaiya. Sona and kanhaiya had a beautiful hug and then kanhaiya comes out of it and comes very close to her face.he gives an intense look at sona. Sona was able to feel his breathing.kanhaiya kissed her eyes and her cheeks . Kanhaiya looked at her rosy lips and came forward to kiss them but sona felt too shy and tried to move away but kanhaiya caught hold of her saree pallu and sona stopped at the moment.Sona and kanhaiya both were breathing heavily and kanhaiya smelled  the essense of her pallu .He came forward with the pallu and hugged her from back. Kanhaiya again started nuzzling her neck and kissing it. Sona who was breathing heavily got a tight hold at her saree by her hands. Kanhaiya turned sona towards her and sona closed her eyes when she realized that a kiss was coming all her way. Kanhaiya touched her red lips with his fingers and then planted a kiss on her lips. Sona enjoyed their first kiss. Kanhaiya again looked back at her and then again he gave a kiss at her lips and this time a deep one.Sonaiya were lost in the moment and then kanhaiya kissed her neck.Sona was feeling his touch and enjoying it.Finally kanhaiya managed to come near her pallu and slowly lifted it up. Sona was alittle scared. Kanhaiya took up the pallu and started removing her saree.Sona closed her eyes and stood still. Kanhaiya slowly removed her saree turning all slowly across her continously gazing her and dropped it to the floor. Sona realized that she is half naked now and turning shy she fastly falled over the bed with her back infront. Sona and kanhaiya were all ready to enjoy their firstnight with each other.kanhaiya came to her and slowly sat on the bed. Kanhaiya turned sona towards him and sona was not ready to meet his eyes. Kanhaiya then slowly waved his hands throughout her body and started caressing her waist.he kissed her belly with all his love for her. Kanhaiya landed up over sona and she was looking all bold and hot.kanhaiya then slowly removed his white kurta and kissed sona at her lips. Sona too started kissing kanhaiya  and they were lost in the moment. Sona in support touched kanhaiya's open bare chest and took him more close to her. Kanhaiya then lowered his fingers under the bedcover and slowly opened the ties of her blouse while still continuing  kissing her. Kanhaiya then moved his hands on her perfect curves and sona was feeling the love of her husband. She was so electrified by the time. Kanhaiya moved towards her cleavage and started giving smooth kisses there and sona's blouse end started to fall from her shoulders. Kanhaiya noticed it and he kissed there and then slowly removed her blouse. Kanhaiya turned sona and started kissing her nude back. It was all open and sona started feeling goosebumps all over her body.kanhaiya waved his hands all over her back and then he again turned her towards to face him and sonaiya were looking deep into each other's eyes. They were lost into each other's eyes and wanted to enjoy their alone moments passionately.They again kept on kissing each other and kanhaiya gave light kisses all over her body. The two had become one and they  celebrated there first night. The bonding grew much more between them and they were ready to move to the next phase of there life.

Edited by sonali.singh - 07 May 2013 at 7:11am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

SanahilsweetoneFaayey-VishaD-an_kAmeeraalikhanstarsanjanaak75karsuhJalebiGirlHeart_Hacker-love_karanabha.King-Of-Kings

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS__Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ameeraalikhan

IF-Dazzler

Ameeraalikhan

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
superb sonaliSmile
Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

__Sonali__

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameeranalikhan

superb sonaliSmile
Embarrassed

TongueTongueTongue...i will say once i write the update for today's episode...shivering by nowConfused

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Wow Sonali that was really a very hot scene of Sonaiya EmbarrassedWink and what can i say but bravo to you to be so brave my dear to write a very hot OS Thumbs UpClapBig smile

__Sonali__

love_karanabha

IF-Addictz

love_karanabha

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Thanks sonali Smile don't be shy about it

__Sonali__

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karsuh

Wow Sonali that was really a very hot scene of Sonaiya EmbarrassedWink and what can i say but bravo to you to be so brave my dear to write a very hot OS Thumbs UpClapBig smile

Tongue
TongueTongue

karsuh

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
While waiting in the car, i read halfway. Will have my dinner and continue the next part Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ohmyjerryworld__Sonali__

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
wow ..lovely ..maaza aa gaya padh kar.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ohmyjerryworld__Sonali__

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.