Page 2 Page 122

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Meri Bhabhi, Gumrah S3, Savitri, HNLHS BC Winner

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Friends,...Welcome to the most Special Birthday Party of the year...Party

Prem and Heer's Birthday party...PartyParty

Well, Prem and Heer , together as Premeer..Day DreamingOne a heart and other its heartbeat..Day DreamingNo one can even doubt how special are these eternal couples to us.. so as their birthdays too..Dancing
But unfortunately , Prem never celebrated his birthday in kis desh..OuchThe reason is still unknow..Geek may be he always celebrated it heer secretly??Day Dreaming chance is there..Evil Smile Where as our heer celebrated birthday 2 times..Shockedmay be one she celebrated for prem too..Approve Heer toh prem ka prateek hai...in that way heer can celebrate prem birthday as her own.. ErmmLOL
well since we dont know the exact birthday of prem , 3 years back we arbitrarily fixed it as 17th may..PartyWhich other day will be perfect than the birthday of the man who gave life to prem..?? ClapDay Dreamingand for heer its June 4 since it is the one which she celebrated with her prem..Day DreamingBlushing
Till last year we all enjoyed prem and heer birthday's in FC with small celebrations..Big smile small or big the celebration..its special.Cool. but this year we are decided to have a dhamaka in our own style..Evil SmileDancingwhat say??LOL and like our harshiti, prem and heer is also celebrating birthdays one after another we will celebrate it in single thread..Day DreamingPartywith two parties..Party

First Prem's Birthday Party on 17th May PartyParty

Second Heer's birthday party on 4th junePartyParty
after all "prem aur Heer Ek hai'Day Dreaming
Now whats waiting for..put your creative shoes and dance shoes and rock...DancingParty

PS : Pls dont confuse this with Harshad's birthday or Additi's birthday..Embarrassed Even though we are celebrating prem's birthday on HC's bday ..here we will be celebrating Prem's birthday only.. and for HC we will get another thread which will be on GA.. and same goes for heer's birthday tooo..Big smile

Edited by Premeer_Diwani - 03 June 2013 at 11:51pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

GeetttlionsmazeIndu_-Giya-Hcsee17Alina...ragvir92luv.HarshitiNeha12345xxxpremeermanialuvharshitiMou_farahsana.harshitiMSD_VrushikaInnocentZindagiShona.AngelToobaHarshititarannum6premeeristryAASUSMariaArHiholickiran_28-Faiza--Xpress-ummesulaimanmazkachazkaNoor_PremHeer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Happy Birthday Heer Juneja- Our Sunshine Girl ||" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Prem Juneja

DOB:May 17th 1983 (But sadly he has never celebrated it..bechara)

Parents: Lalit Juneja- Neetu Juneja(expired)- Gayatri Juneja(StepmomDead)

Siblings: Preet JunejaThumbs Up Harman JunejaErmm Kulraj GuptaThumbs UpThumbs Up Veera Maan(the chudailTonguedead and gone WOOHOO!)Dead

Residing in: Ambala(infancy), Canada(till becoming an adult), Ludhiana (presently) and very briefly, Delhi.

Occupation: Wanna-be-Rockstar(College days), Photographer (Gaurav Days), Multi Millionaire Hotel Tycoon(Presently)Star

Hobbies: phhandohhh, phforeheadohhh, phcheeksohhh, etc, etc [All related to HeerBlushing] (check the phictionary for meanings) Playing and spending time with his daughter Chaahat and Chota Prem.

Family: His wife, Heer JunejaStar, daughter Chaahat Juneja and Chota Prem(Whose name we have no idea aboutAngryOuch)Star

He was an ideal role model for every role that he played in any relationship. He was the perfect son, brother, lover and husband. He was wealthy, idealistic, brilliant business man from a loving family who always knew that there was only one girl that was made for him and was waiting for her.

- Credit to Premeer/Harshiti Ka desh and siggy credit to faiza

Wishes

-With Love Kiran

-With Love Giya

wishing you a very happy Birthday. Keep smiling and keep making us smile. May God Bless You. You have done a fantabulous, brilliant, amazing, barunlicious acting as Prem. You are the most down to earth actor that I have ever seen. MayAllah shower all his blessings on you and you get success in your life. May you live for hundred of years stay healthy and live simply as always.Will be thankful for giving us such memorable moments as Prem Juneja .I forget introduction my self I am SANA from Pakistan I am crazy abaut you , and additi and i relly miss your jodi hope in the future we can see both of toghter again 

-With Love Sana

Blowing out another candle should mean that you have lived another year with joy and you had made this world a better place. Make every day of your life and every candle count. Have a Bday!

-With love indira

it's happy birthday to u PREM JUNEJA ... happy birthday my prem :P :P :P

-With love aishu

Happy birthday Prem bro...u always stay alive in my heart...u r the one who taught and shown how can a person be idol... the way u felt the pain for heer made me crazy...the way u struggled for ur love made me deewana...the way u tried to sacrifice ur love taught me to what extent we can sacrifice for our parents and how much we can respect them...the way you went to delhi b4 marriage taught me how much a person can love their siblings...the way you struggled for chahat just made me cry...u r person a mother wants her son to be...u r person a father wants his son to be...u r the person a girl want a soul mate to be...u r the person a sister want her bro to be...u r the person a brother want a brother to be...and finally u r perfect example of the Human Being. once again wishing you a very very Happy Birth Day bro.

-With love neha

A very Happy Birthday to the most humble,respectful,caring,dashing n loving person PREM JUNEJA:D

- With love Tooba

Happy Birthday meri Heeriye ke PremDay DreamingParty

-With love Faiza

Edited by Premeer_Diwani - 16 May 2013 at 7:54pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi-31lionsmazeAlina...Indu_Neha12345xxxMou_farahluvharshitiInnocentZindagiShona.AngelToobaHarshititarannum6sana.harshitiMariaArHiholickiran_28AASUS-Faiza--Xpress-ummesulaimanNoor_PremHeer

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Heer Maan-Juneja

DOB: Sometime in first week of October but surprisingly she celebrates it minimum 4-5 times per yearStern Smile
 Parents: 
Balraj Maan & Teji Maan

Siblings: Meher Preet Juneja (Maan)Smile Nihaal MaanWacko(What do you expect? He loved Veera..which sane person would do that)

Residing in:Ambala, Ludhiana (presently) and very briefly, Delhi.
 Occupation: Housekeeping Manager(without the proper certificatesErmm), Marriage Bureau Consultant (The best one apparently) Housewife (Presently)
 Hobbies: 
Same as Prem Juneja and everything related to Prem JunejaBlushing, Playing and spending time with daughter Chaahat and Chota Prem.
 Family: Her husband, Prem JunejaDay Dreaming, daughter Chaahat JunejaStar and Chota Prem (Whose name we have no idea aboutAngryOuch).

She was a poor orphan from a loving family, a girl who had always been in love with a guy whom she has never met or seen and was waiting for him.

Since Premeer Celebrated Heer's birthday together in June 4th.. We are taking June 4th as heer juneja's official BirthdayEmbarrassedParty 

- Credit to Premeer/Harshiti Ka desh and siggy credit to galinaaz

Wishes

-With Love Kiran

Happy Birthday Heer Heart

-With Love Giya

Let the God decorate each
golden ray of the sun reaching u
with wishes of success,
happiness and prosperity 4 u

Happy Birthday Heer Juneja

-With love indira

WISH U A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY  HEER JUNEJA !
May god bless you and may you get all the happiness and success in your life. 
You are the most beautiful and versatile actor i have ever seen and that made me ur 'mad' fan.
Acting comes naturally to you. 
I really adore your simple, down to earth behaviour.
What i love abt you is ur bubbly nature and how mastikhor u are. 
Ur an amazing person. Keep rocking forevere 
Ur best as KDMHMD 

With love, sana

Edited by Premeer_Diwani - 05 June 2013 at 7:49pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Indu_Neha12345xxxluvharshitiToobaHarshitiMariaArHiholicAASUS-Faiza-kiran_28

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
kiran..now its ur turnTongue