Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Two shocks !!Back to back!!(KR post)

--Nishi-- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi people this is me Nishi!

actually today i got two shocks that too back to back!

first one is the tag line about taani and rey's relation with Arsha pic in it.

And the second one is i saw an article of Kunwar amar in DC paper.I never saw any article of him and this was the first time.I sprang up from my bed suddenly seeing the Article about him .πŸ˜†

So the article goes like this:

FOR AMAR .IT'S DIL,DOSTI,DANCE

Dancer turned actor from indore takes out time from his shoots and teels us the things he likes.

As a contestant one the talent show DID ,kunwar amar wowed the countrywith his moves.Now popular with teens for his role as college student Rey,in Dil Dosti Dance on Channel V,Kunwar was also a hot contendor on nach baliye 5,partnering girl-friend Charlie.He submitted to a round of rapid fir questions--Just for us!

When I am not shooting:I'm sleeping!that's one thing I hardly get to do.So i just seize the oppurtunity.

Favourite Outfits:I like dressing in casuals and enjoy experimenting with clothes.

Ideal date:I think I'm the worst person when it comes to planning dates because I have no idea how to go about it.An ideal date for me would be spending time with Charlie.

Favourite Movies:I enjoy hollywood action movies like Iron Man and avengers.My latest favourite is Aashiqui 2.After a ling time,I cried while watching a movie.

Most memorable Scene:My break-up scene with Kria in D3.I was actually crying and the init people clapped for me ,My fans on facebook and twitter posted that they cried along with me too.

Addicted to:Maggi!I can have it even four times a day.I am also addicted to tea...And,my Iphone.

Dream role:A negative role that's still heroic--like Hrithik Roshan in Dhoom 2.I want a role where I can perform a lot of stunts.

Favourite hangouts:I really want to go on a holiday to the Maldives or bangkok,but till I manage to find the time,I will make to dowith my favourite hangoutsin mumbai,like Marine drive and the Bandra Bandstand.I am not a fan of hotels and would rather spend time at open places.

Thought of sharing with you people!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OneLove_S.W thumbnail
So it really was arsha's pic i thought ive gone crazy or something,..:P...btw nice article...tfs..:D 
Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tnx a tonn fr Sharing :) too much happiness to handle πŸ˜ƒ

Amar Sir's most memorable scene Includes[B]
Yep he's right.. We too cried along wid him n Shakti di dat day.. Though I still hvnt gibe thru d complete sequence but I'v seen quiet a few moments of it in VM's n those wer absolute sufficient to mk me cry.. We cries n we still cry :(

Love u Sir olways :)
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol its a blooper for sure:-Dtfs article s so damn nice lyk KAS loved each ans.mostly his fav.scene dat too my1 also:-)
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thank u sooo much for SharingπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
..Roop.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for sharing...
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much for sharing
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx a ton nishi...
U made my day by posting this...
KAS most memorable scene kriyaansh break up πŸ˜ƒ
I havent watched that scene...n I wont watch it ever...because I dnt have the strength to watch it 😭
Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
TFS for sharing...
sooo happy 2 knw amar memorable moment is KR's break up n he is sooo much invovled in d character...
love ARSHA...
cv's are playing a cheap game using kriya's pic...
hate dem...
sumimita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow... 
thanks a lot for sharing...
best answer in the rapid fire round is 
Most memorable Scene:My break-up scene with Kria in D3.I was actually crying and the init people clapped for me ,My fans on facebook and twitter posted that they cried along with me too...
😊