Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Neferet- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: SNoshin

See this is bhai's super power 😎. After his entry, forum rank decreased, TRP decreased and the show only received one award 😳. And still our dear CVs are sleeping 👏 😳

looks liek CV's are giving job to an unemployed person these days..hence #goodwork! 😳
-Neferet- thumbnail
Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

Finally they can have a track on radha ma..😆😆😆

After all she can give those home tips and hold an entire lecture for chawl waalas, ghar waalas, trp waalas.. on how to wash a dupatta..

Yay!!.. Radhaji fans get happy.. some action finally

yay!
radhiji on Demand!
she defo can take the serial ahead with household crap! 😆
-Neferet- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Forever_Komal

Don't like story these days!! It gives me a big headache...I want my old MB back...I want my old Rishbala back! 😭

As for Madhus dupatta- bechari Madhu! She is so busy with this whole revenge drama I don't think she will have time to get her dupatta dry cleaned! 😆

@red- 😆 😆 😆
very busy!
a story about how a chawlbala got busy she cudnt get her duppatta cleaned! 😆
thay was the reason she gave radhaji afterall! 😲
-Neferet- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

I so agree!! WHY does the storyline slug along at a snails pace??? It is irritating. Can't say I agree that the decrease in forum activity is due to the snails pace though.  It is mainly due to constant reporting of posts that disagree with certain ppl's pov so that they close down, and certain other ppl are discouraged to write posts or comment

I am in fact quite surprised the forum is as high as no 3. PPl are not willing to discuss or persuade others WHY they have the POV that they do. They just scan "rival" posts to find the slightest HINT of a rule being broken so that they can report it. Some report it even if NO rule is broken but simply they don't like what the post is saying. (forgetting that everyone no matter what pov they hold belong to this, the SAME forum)

edit
This is not aimed at the TM. Its a general observation. Topic is quoted coz I need it to ref whilst writing my comment.

-------------------------------------
We all reap what we sow but some blame the poor harvest on other things, forgetting they spray their own field (forum) not only with plantkiller but also dig out what is growing.

yeah but then that goes for both the fan groups..
the sulbalians like if a Rishabalians post is closed and vice versa...so EVERYONE including you and me,no matter how big or small part we play in it are responsible..and soemwhere the CV's are responsible for the OH-I-DONT-GET-A-CRAP-STORY!