Murder of an innocent person

ashik_sk thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The matter is regarding murder  of my maternal uncle. The murder committed  on 4th March'2012 afternoon (12.10Pm), but till now Odisha police could catch only one person out of three absconded. The plight is here that the working culture of our so called rashyak of society the police is so bad after passing one they doing nothing to arrest the absconded criminal. The two absconded are freely roaming around Delhi the capital our country which is also become the crime city. If any crime happened in Delhi and after coming on media then the police can move to other states of our country for the arrest of the criminal where as our Odisha police don't at least think about the arrest. I think unless and until the case will not come on media then the police will not work on that whether the media is mentor of our police  dept. . or for what they are waiting for. There are so many worst cases happening in India daily and all the cases are not coming media that means they don't have any value. The person who brutally murdered on day light don't have any value and his family members are not eligible to get justice. These are the questions arising on my mind. At last thank to our judicial dept. who running the case true heartedly and canceled all the time bail applied by the murder who is in Jajpur jail asking the police to arrest other two absconders.

Edited by ashik_sk - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Why is it that we need to turn to the media to get justice at any time now? I just don't understand this need to go to the media always.
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dont believe this.
Truly shocking case.
pallavi25 thumbnail
If this is a real case, then u shd go thru media only. Make a Facebook page abt it, contact local radio and TV stations and tell them ur story. All that helps in spreading the news that injustice is happening. You will get support of public opinion and press coverage will help you get justice as has happened in many other cases.
Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is seriously shocking 
I seriously suggest go to high court and publish this on social media 
You will definilty get Justice once this comes out in open. 
Edited by Nikki. - 10 years ago
madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so sorry to hear about your uncle dear.  I really hope that you get the justice.  But what KS-Shreya said is also true, why is that until the media is involved, justice is not served?  Government in police walo ko tankah kis baat ki deti hai? Edited by madhoo - 10 years ago
ashik_sk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskaan92

I dont believe this.
Truly shocking case.

Dear Muskaan92,
Beleive me this is  true case and I forwarded to all members the Photos of the culprits and the copy of warrant paper.

Thanks
Ashik
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ashik_sk

Dear Muskaan92,
Beleive me this is  true case and I forwarded to all members the Photos of the culprits and the copy of warrant paper.

Thanks
Ashik

Dont misunderstand me brother...😊
The case is very shocking so I wrote its unbelievable...I trust you😊