Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ashik_sk

ashik_sk

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged

The matter is regarding murder  of my maternal uncle. The murder committed  on 4th March'2012 afternoon (12.10Pm), but till now Odisha police could catch only one person out of three absconded. The plight is here that the working culture of our so called rashyak of society the police is so bad after passing one they doing nothing to arrest the absconded criminal. The two absconded are freely roaming around Delhi the capital our country which is also become the crime city. If any crime happened in Delhi and after coming on media then the police can move to other states of our country for the arrest of the criminal where as our Odisha police don't at least think about the arrest. I think unless and until the case will not come on media then the police will not work on that whether the media is mentor of our police  dept. . or for what they are waiting for. There are so many worst cases happening in India daily and all the cases are not coming media that means they don't have any value. The person who brutally murdered on day light don't have any value and his family members are not eligible to get justice. These are the questions arising on my mind. At last thank to our judicial dept. who running the case true heartedly and canceled all the time bail applied by the murder who is in Jajpur jail asking the police to arrest other two absconders.

Edited by ashik_sk - 07 May 2013 at 3:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki.Ritu-madhooKhotaSikaShreyapallavi25Muskaan92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Murder of an innocent person" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Why is it that we need to turn to the media to get justice at any time now? I just don't understand this need to go to the media always.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-madhooMuskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
I dont believe this.
Truly shocking case.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-madhoo

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
B-)

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Is this real? Shocked

madhooMuskaan92

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
If this is a real case, then u shd go thru media only. Make a Facebook page abt it, contact local radio and TV stations and tell them ur story. All that helps in spreading the news that injustice is happening. You will get support of public opinion and press coverage will help you get justice as has happened in many other cases.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashik_skRitu-madhooMuskaan92

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
This is seriously shocking 
I seriously suggest go to high court and publish this on social media 
You will definilty get Justice once this comes out in open. 

Edited by Nikki. - 11 May 2013 at 6:14am

madhooMuskaan92

madhoo

Goldie

madhoo

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I am so sorry to hear about your uncle dear.  I really hope that you get the justice.  But what KS-Shreya said is also true, why is that until the media is involved, justice is not served?  Government in police walo ko tankah kis baat ki deti hai?

Edited by madhoo - 21 May 2013 at 12:26pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top