Pakistani Serials

REVIEWS: Dil Mera Dhadkan Teri Tarang

Taify thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

REVIEWS: Dil Mera Dhadkan Teri Tarang

Remaking hit Waheed Murad movies is a risk. Not only because Waheed Murad is an icon but also because people do not have faith in our movies any more and do not like the idea of others toying with the classics. However, great remakes like Anjuman have put in some faith back in the mind of people who eagerly awaited Mehreen Jabbar's take on Dil Mera Dharkan Teri, a romantic saga that was hugely successful when it came out. MORE

by Taify in Reviews Tags: dil mera dhadkan teri review, dil mera dharkan teri, tarang housefull, tarang housefull movies, tarang housefull rating

[Edit]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
I want to watch this one! It looks good
Anjuman was bakwasss
yaqeen. thumbnail
Love the song + telefilm! 
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Out of the 3 shown so far this was the worst and this was the one I was actually waiting for. I think all 3 actors did a great job with the faulty material they were given and the songs were really good but the movie was so disconnected, it made no sense at all.
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Out of the 3 shown so far this was the worst and this was the one I was actually waiting for. I think all 3 actors did a great job with the faulty material they were given and the songs were really good but the movie was so disconnected, it made no sense at all.

i thought the same about Anjuman😆
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Watched the movie mostly coz of Sanam, but i like Sarwat and Ahsan 2. I was expecting much from this movie. But man it was a biiig diusappointment. 
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Cudnt agree more.
-Goldstar- thumbnail
loved the song...one of my fav songs...