Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Frozen_Ana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
i would surely like to keep u guys updated... but please do comment!!!!!!
sivatharshini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
love the story !! it's sound very interesting !!!so please continue it 
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice
update soon n pm me
hira_arnie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
i think ansh is anjali and khushi's brother's son
Frozen_Ana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
hey finally i got time to update this ss! though the update is bit short! but something is better than nothing, right?!
so here's chapter-2!

Arnav stood there dumbstruck with Khushi's reply... he was just staring at her for couple of minutes to come in terms with the fact that khushi had a son.. Just then khushi again smiled at him!  That broke his trance and he turned towards akash immediately to avoid embarrassment as she had caught him staring at her.. Akash asked him, how are you Bhai? You didn't even give me your contact number to reach to you in all these years! We didn't how and where you were! We only got to know along with the whole world last week through the newspaper! " "you expect me to contact the whole family after what happened before 5 years, akash?" arnav replied with a no nonsense tone.  Akash kept quiet after understanding what Arnav meant! "And now also," arnav continued, "I'm back for only one person because I promised her and you know who that person is!" and glanced at khushi. She was not ready to meet his gaze after what he said. 

Even Akash looked tense after hearing this. Just then payal came back after settling her luggage into the car and  said, let's go to some restaurant , khushi, I'm hungry!" just then she saw her boss standing beside akash and immediately composed herself and asked, "ASR, you here?" arnav  looked at payal and said, "well, I can ask you the same question Payal!" Payal stammered a bit and said, "umm.. khushi's my cousin so she's here to pick me up from the airport!" before arnav could say anything, akash interrupted, "Payal, well he's my bhai, I mean cousin, Arnav!" Payal stood shocked at this revelation and blurted a bit loudly, "and all these days I thought, ASR has no family!" all of them looked at payal as if she had touched a very sensitive topic! Everyone's eyes held different emotion! Payal was confused but then khushi tried to cover up for her as she didn't know anything! Khushi said, "umm.. payal, lets go to the caf nearby!" payal also let the topic go as she didn't want to dig her own grave in front of ASR!" "Shall we go to the caf too, bhai?" akash asked arnav.  Arnav nodded and four of them proceeded towards caf with ansh in tow.  Ansh was very happy to see his massi after so many days so was just clinging to her! As they took their seat, payal went to the counter to order something for herself and arnav went to the washroom.

Akash, khushi and ansh were sitting at their table just when khushi was called by payal.

Then ansh started talking to akash.

"Superman?"Ansh called Akash... 

"Yes Champ?" Akash asked Ansh... 

"where is he?"Ansh said all of a sudden as he saw another boy of his age with his dad sitting on the table besides them... 

Akash followed the path of Ansh's eyes and immediately understood who 'he' was!

He cuddled to Ansh and said, "Don't worry Champ! He's everywhere around u.." 

"Then why couldn't I see him? I want him beside me! Just like evryone has!" 

This question from Ansh made Akash run out of words...

Just then Khushi came and sat beside them... Ansh asked the same question to Khushi which turned her mute.. So to change the topic, Akash said, "So u want a Dad, Ansh? We'll search a new one for u! Till then u play with my phone!" and was returned with a shocked and equally angry glare from Khushi.

"Really?", exclaimed Ansh, "Thank u Superman!" 

All this was heard by one person standing just behind them.. who was none other than Arnav Singh Raizada!

hope you guys like this! I hope i would be able to update this SS soon though!

HAPPINESS ALWAYS...
$hraddha... 

Edited by Shradz_K - 10 years ago
hira_arnie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Nice update...
Plz update soon...
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This Is Quite Interesting :)
Gogoismita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its a new plot jst read it lovely one do pm me... :)
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
My GOD u  updated this chapter after an year??😲
zafi thumbnail
Superb Story.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I loved it.

Ansh is far too cute.

What is Khushi hiding?

I am looking forward to reading more.

Thanks.😃