Punar Vivah

New Article..PV 1 end and PV 2 start

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Punar Vivah 2-Beginning or end?

[To set reminder and check TV schedule of Punar Vivah Season 2 click here...]

Zee TV'S big ticket show 'Punar Vivah' is soon slated to wrap up but the producers of the show consider it to be a brand for the channel and thus have decided to make a sequel 'Punar Vivah…ek nayi umeed' or we can call it 'Punar Vivah 2 (PV2).'

Well, it seems that small screen is now rigorously following the foot steps of big screen for making sequels. Season 2 of popular shows like Kitni Mohabbat HaiNaa Bole Tum Naa Maine Kuch Kaha etc have paved the way for many more to come. Now it's PV 2 in the making.

The buzz is that Punar Vivah recently shot a promo for its second season with its current lead pair Kritika Sengar and Gurmeet Choudhary. The twist in the tale is that these two actors will not be there in the sequel. I really wonder, this will be one of its kind sequel without the original star cast! In India, our daily soaps are known because of the lead actors and Punar Vivah was like a breeze of fresh air on the small screen when it came in last year February. It really helped the channel in shooting it's TRPS. Fans of Gurmeet andKritika will be surely disappointed but I am sure they will soon land up in any other daily since both are good actors.

"It was an interesting shoot because it was the first time I shot as Gurmeet. I would like to say best of luck to Punar Vivah 2. I don't know about the future, but I feel that till the time I am working here, I work hard and with heart," Gurmeet said, who plays Yash Pratap Sindhia in season one of Punar Vivah.

Now, what will be the story line of PV 2? Ofcourse the basic story will be same as it is about remarriage yet there will be entirely new backdrop with fresh faces. In the new chapter, the story will revolve around the lives of two young people and their families.

"We do not believe in stretching a plot beyond the intended span of its narrative," Ajay Bhalwankar, Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd, Content Head (Hindi general entertainment channel [GEC]) said in a statement.

Names such as Karan V Grover, Aamna Shariff, Ashima Bhalla have been speculated to be part the new season, however the latest name we have heard is of Pallavi Rao.

Pallavi Rao is currently seen in Star PlusDiya Aur Baati Hum as Kajri and will be seen in a negative and interesting role in Punar Vivah 2.

If at all Karan and Ashima are finalized, this will be their second outing on the small screen after their first show on 'Star Plus' titled "Meri Awaaz Ko Mil Gayyi Roshni" which was way back in 2008.

After the show going off air the channel will soon announce the comeback of the show with a different identity. i-Dubba wishes PV 1 a hearty good bye and welcomes PV 2. Let's see whether the new season will be a good beginning or an end to a successful show! Tell us your Views, Reviews, Comments and Suggestions on Twitter-iDubba and set reminders for your favorite shows on iDubba app..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drmhp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tfs di

whenever i read article related to PV2 my heart aches 
ALEHA2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS really going to miss PV 1. 😊
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing di..
Gonna miss pv1😭😭
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tired of reading actually... 🥱

Thanks for sharing aka!! Gonna miss PV Season 1... 😭😭
palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Reading it with pain in my heart and tears in my eyes!!!!!!!!!
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Whatever they say abt PV2...
I know Punar Vivah - ZIndagi Milegi Dobara with Yash(Gurmeet)  and Aarti(Kratika) is BEST⭐️

Love ArYa ❤️

CATCHING_EYE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dhak dhak dhadakta he dil...
VashH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Please !! . This is a daily soap series . 1&2 has no connection.? So I am now made to understand that the two halves of an apple is actually two different fruits when cut open . Well this is not two rival phone carriers with the same smart phone trying to prove to the other that their upgraded phone is better because it weighs less . Hello !! . We are not customers here. We are the fans !! You know the people who help make the show a success . Big mistake by not understanding why PV was such a success and because of who !!!. Idiots .
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
 miss PV 1. 😊