Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vinu- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

PART 7

Reesha & Miss. Tarana became very much closer day by day. Miss. Tarana gave Reesha the motherly love which she missed. Reesha was really happy with her new life. RK was too happy beacase Reesha was lonely at home with him for the past 3 yrs.

The mothers' day was coming soon. Miss. Tarana asked the little toddlers to make a card for their mothers. All started making their cards & they were so excited. Miss. Tarana went around the class admiring each kid's card & helped them. She found Reesha who was just staring at the blank paper sadly. Reesha felt left out. To whom she is going to give the card? She didn't get her mother's warmth for the past 3 yrs. RK was there for her as her both mommy & daddy. Reesha too didn't felt her mother's absence because of RK. She can't even remember her mother. Reesha was just a little 6 months old baby when Madhu left her. Once she asked about RK on her birthday because she wanted to give a piece of cake to her Mommy. RK felt really sad about Reesha  & told that her mom has gone far far away from them & don't know if she will come back. Reesha too didn't bother about her mother after that. She was lucky to have a caring & a loving dad like RK.

But once more she felt her mommy's absence when they were asked to create a mothers' day card in the kindergarten. ''Reeshu darling? what's wrong with you sweetie? aren't you gonna make your card for your mommy?'' Miss. Tarana asked softly. ''I don't have a mommy to give this card'' Reeshu replied in a sad mood. ''Oh! dear I'm so sorry Reeshu'' Miss. Tarana forgot that superstar RK  & his wife Madhubala were separated. ''It's ok Miss. I havn't seen her too.'' Miss Tarana understood the situation. She felt so bad about Reesha. How can a mother leave her little daughter? Specially a  really cute princess like Reeshu?

''That's ok Reeshu. You too make a card like your other friends. We all have a mommy & mommies love their children very much, & I'm sure  your  mommy too loves you very much. ''But I don't think my mommy loves me Miss. If she loved me, then why she went far far away from me & my daddy?'' Miss. Tarana couldn't give an answer to that question.

''Ok Reeshu. Now you make a card will you.. so you can give it to your Mommy when you meet her one day.'' Miss. Tarana carresed her hair. ''She will be happy to see that Reeshu.'' ''You love your mommy a lot na? Reeshu?''  Yes I love her so much Miss'' Reesha smiled. ''But I miss her a lot'' ''Don't worry your mommy will come to you soon.'' ''Really?? do you think so?'' ''Yes baby! I'm sure she will come soon to see you.'' Miss. Tarana consoled little Reesha.

Reesha made a beautiful card. It was the cutest card from all of the cards. All loved & appriciated her work. RK came late night after his shooting. Reesha was awaken till he returned home in order to show the card she made for her mommy. ''Daddy!'' Reesha hugged him. ''Tell me! how's this card?? RK was surprised to see her card & he got emotional after seeing it. It was really nice & if Madhu was there she would be so happy to see it.

''Reeshu baby! you made this nice card? It's very nice darling!'' Yeah! I made it. Miss Tarana asked us to make a card for the mothers' day. I told her that I don't have a mommy to give this but she told me that someday my mommy will come to see me & give it to her when she comes.'' RK's eyes got wet. How can he tell his cute pie that her mom left her & went with another man?

''Daddy? why doesn't my mommy come home? Doesn't she love me? Why doesn't she come & feed me, bathe me, play with me & tell me bedtime stories like my friends' mommies?'' RK couldn't answer his little princess's questionere. RK hugged her tightly. ''Don't worry daddy! I know you too miss her na? We will give her a big punishement when she comes home! Yeah a big punishment for leaving us. Ok?? Reesha asked in a cute tone. RK nodded. ''Ok! Daddy give me a high five!'' They both high fived. ''I love you daddy.'''' Me too Reeshu. Daddy loves you so much baby!''

Pre cap - Reesha - Tarana bonding

TO BE CONTINUED...! Hope you like it..!
(PS. If u want PM notifications, add me to your buddy list )

Edited by VinuRox - 10 years ago
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Yayyy..!!Me first...🥳

Ok now coming to the update...Aww Reeshu is missing her mommy...🥺 How could Madhu leaver her own 6 month old child and go..??

Miss Tarana was nice..And RK loved the card she made..Its good that she has a loving dad atleast!!😊

Update soon Vinu...😳
Edited by dilnasheen - 10 years ago
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
One beautiful update..lil emotional😳
Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey wen wl madhu and reeshu meet? and r u planning miss tarana becomes reeshus mom?
plz plz bring madhu soon to reeshu..i knw she left her bt she realizes her mistake na so plz bring her in their life...
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update!

Loving Reeshu and Taranas bond!
But Reeshus questions were heart breaking!

Update soon!😊
RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awww what a fantastic update! I loved it Vinu! This chapter brought tears to my eyes. I felt very bad for the little girl. The way she was innocently asking about her mommy tugged at my heart. On top of it, the way RK was helpless at her questions made me feel all the more bad for both RK/Reesha! They really deserves a loving lady who can shower her unconditional love to both of them. 

Yet again a wonderful update! Waiting eagerly for Reesha/Tara bonding.
 🤗 Luvs ya! ❤️
sarcastic_teen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cute update n tht card making scene made me remember the movie kuch kuch hota hai  anyways miss. tarana is such a caring n sweet teacher n ya dont make this ff a love triangle i mean RK seeing teacher as a perfect mother 4 reesha (just a feeling dont take it seriously anyways i know i m thinking too much)
kiran_rati thumbnail
lovely one
thanx for the pm
cont soon dear
Neha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reeshu is too cute 😳

Pls reunite RishBala soon 😭
..Ghazz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail