Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Rubel compelling Adi for coming 2 his party...Angry

Y cant Adi left dis job and grabb a new one...He is smart, educated and intelligent...He will get loads of opportunities...I just hate Adi calling Rubel "sir"

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ipournamisameersaagarscreen229733Seby9733sihuHumnaAfaqShaily1008RuchaMulay-suga-payalibmhateme2hunnybunchsukhi...Dae_drmer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Can't understand the reason.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarShaily1008anusha.cochinhunnybunch

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hateme2

Me too dnt get it AK

Adi standing like dis is the last job in the World

Can U tweet dis 2 cv's...Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarhateme2hunnybunch

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Originally posted by hateme2

Me too dnt get it AK

Adi standing like dis is the last job in the World

Can U tweet dis 2 cv's...Ouch

I'll try. I think, Geetanshu is the writer.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagaranusha.cochin

hunnybunch

IF-Sizzlerz

hunnybunch

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
I know that Adi loves his family business, but there should be a limit for tolerance. Every time he keeps on saying 'I know you can't kick me out?' Oh come on, Adi! Is Adi begging Rubal? I get angry hearing this dialogue of Adi, every time Rubal insults him. Also why not Rubal kick him out?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ipournamisameersaagaranusha.cochin

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hunnybunch

I know that Adi loves his family business, but there should be a limit for tolerance. Every time he keeps on saying 'I know you can't kick me out?' Oh come on, Adi! Is Adi begging Rubal? I get angry hearing this dialogue of Adi, every time Rubal insults him. Also why not Rubal kick him out?

If Rubel kicks Adi out...Nanu will fire him 4 sure...dats y Rubel nt kicking him out...and Adi knw dis fact too

but der s a limit 4 everythng...If Adi want money y cant he use sum other sources...Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarShaily1008

sameersaagar

sameersaagar

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Y cant Adi left dis job and grabb a new one...He is smart, educated and intelligent...He will get loads of opportunities...I just hate Adi calling Rubel "sir"
Aditya has asked for a loan, I think Rubal sanctioned it on condition, that he has to attend the reception.
With Avantika taking Harish for a checkup in Chennai, there may be a requirement for money for medical purposes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameersaagar

Aditya has asked for a loan, I think Rubal sanctioned it on condition, that he has to attend the reception.
With Avantika taking Harish for a checkup in Chennai, there may be a requirement for money for medical purposes.

Agree...

Adi will be stunned 2 knw Rubel s so much keen 2 see Adi n his party...LOL  Kitana pyar hein un dhono ke beech mein

Btwn I thnk Harish checkup track is deliberately added just 2 show Adi is in need of money

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NaEb

Post Reply New Post

Go to top