Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Written for the Writing Contest. Make sure to hit the like button even if you don't comment. Wink

Just the Beginning

He fingered his uniform and his hand rested just below his number…777. He didn't remember his name. It had been 15 years since he had been arrested and he was sitting in this jail waiting for his trial to begin. Or maybe it had already begun and ended. He didn't remember much anymore. All he remembered was that he was 777 and he had to respond to anyone calling him by that name. Maybe that was his name? 777.

The cell door opened and a lady came in and sat down in front of him. This lady had been visiting him for a while now. He didn't remember who she was or since when she was coming. She said, "Suhas how are you?"

He looked around and didn't see anyone else around him. He asked, "Are you talking to me?"

She sighed, "Yes Suhas. I'm talking to you."

"My name isn't Suhas. It's 777. That's what everyone calls me."

"Suhas please," the lady's voice pleaded. "Suhas I'm Priya. Your fianc. Suhas…"

He tried out his name, "Suhas…Suhas…Su-has…my name is Suhas? And you're Priya, my fianc?"

"Yes! Priya, your fianc! Suhas I promised you I would get you out of here. And today I'm going to fulfill that promise. I'm going to get you out of here."

"But why am I in here?"

Priya closed her eyes to block her tears. Ever since Suhas had gotten into that fight between those two criminals, he had forgotten everything. It had been a whole year and even though he remembered some things he had forgotten basically everything. Priya had to hold herself together for him. For 15 long years she had fought alone for Suhas's freedom. Even his parents didn't believe that he was innocent, but she knew that he was. And finally today he would be free because he had been proven innocent. She opened her eyes and said, "I'll tell you everything. Right now change into this and come with me. You've been proven innocent. You can leave this jail now and come with me."

Suhas nodded and took the bag and went to change. Priya waited for him and when he came out took her with him. As the taxi took them home, Priya looked out the window in thought. Suhas had been arrested 15 years ago for murder. He had been put on a fast-track trial and thrown into jail within a month. But there had been no investigation done. For 15 years, Priya had carried out her own fight and investigation. Finally the Supreme Court had accepted that Suhas had been misjudged and had revoked Suhas's sentence. They had given compensation for Suhas's 15 years, but they couldn't give Suhas back his life! They couldn't give Suhas his memory back! And they surely couldn't give Suhas and Priya those 15 years back which they should have spent married and in love.

Now Priya needed to get Suhas's memory back. And for that she would do anything. She remembered a place that the two used to go to often. She leaned over to the taxi driver and directed him to the location. It was a quaint and quiet area just outside the city.

While the taxi waited, Suhas and Priya stood there outside as Priya pointed out spots and tried to remind Suhas of the various things they had talked about while sitting there. Suhas still looked lost and finally Priya got tired and let Suhas go. Suhas wandered off, while Priya sat there looking after him.

Suhas sat down near the river and looked into it at his face. He heard laughing and saw Priya's smiling face in the water. He looked up, but Priya was nowhere near him. Confused he looked into the water again. This time he saw a house and two families sitting there. Unconsciously he recognized them all as his and Priya's parents. Then Suhas saw this location and saw Priya falling into the water. He stood up yelling, "Priya!!!"

Priya ran over to him. "What happened Suhas?"

Suhas stared at her and then into the water and then back at her. In shock he asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine. But why?"

"I saw…you…f-f-falling into the water…"

Priya looked at him in confusion. "But I'm right here."

Suhas looked at her in confusion and then realized something. "Priya you looked younger in that…in that…scene. Did it happen in the past?"

Priya understood what Suhas was talking about. When they used to come here there was a time when Priya had slipped into the water. Suhas was remembering that. That made her understand one more thing. "Suhas! You…you remember everything?"

"Remember? Everything? Priya how long has passed since that fight?"

Priya was ready for this. The doctor had told her that when Suhas's memory came back, he would forget everything that had happened during the time of his memory loss. She quickly said, "About a year. You had been hit over the head and were in a comatose stage almost. You've been released. You've been proven innocent."

"Innocent? After so long?"

Suhas enveloped Priya into a tight hug. He was innocent. But now he had to live the rest of his life with the knowledge that he was considered a murderer by his loved ones. Priya wiped the tears falling down his face. She seemed to understand what was going through his brain. She said, "I'm with you always."

Suhas hugged her again. Yes she was with him. She had been with him for so long and he knew she would continue to stay by him and he would never have to worry as long as she was with him.

The taxi driver honked reminding them that it was time to enter their new life together. As Suhas and Priya walked over to the taxi hand-in-hand, they knew that this was just the beginning to a life together.

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

_IcePrincess_a_happy_2000gadhadadaDemonStar-Gitanjali--Deepali-sirilikesdayasmilebcz4ynPrOjeCtAcutie006little_squirrelsss283Kittya_Cullen.Melody.ZAHARA.SanskritiSCrazy4AshViksadffiAditi_97Bhatakti_atmamano86kamalini123misha.asgreatsumkum-SNEHAL-.sio.angel.-Twinkles-debasree04shafy_MNSnehal21EphemerabluelashesTyroAngelicDesires-De.De-LeveSuckerPunch.-vandy-Tarantallegra-Chotta-Don-Rafid.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Just the Beginning" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Fab os shreya
Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreyakamalini123

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Fab os shreya
Hug

Girl are you always online? LOL

Thanks!!! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kamalini123Tarantallegra

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Fab os shreya
Hug

Girl are you always online?LOL

Thanks!!!Hug
na its my bhoot joking
Np! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreya

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
loved itSmile

KhotaSikaShreya

AngelicDesires

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelicDesires

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
 Loved it ST <3 enjoyed reading it!! 

KhotaSikaShreya

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
vary nice SriClap

KhotaSikaShreya

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
sri it was such a touching story yaar...
the unconditional love of priya that she fought to prove him innocent for 15 years...that would have been after a lot of struggle...poor suhas had been in jail for no reason...but i'm glad u brought a good ending with suhas regaining his memory and both of them starting a new chapter of their life with each other...
it seriously made me so emotional...Clap

KhotaSikaShreya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top