Videos of All Punar Vivah Episodes

nkmdesiusa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Everyone:

Are any of you able to watch any episodes of punar vivah from beginning online because I am not able to, they have all been removed or been rejected to view

I am going on sites like www.desitvbox.com and also www.desirulez.net and any episodes I pick to see whether its dailymotion or youtube it gives a msg saying the content has been removed..

Who else is having issues like me...

What sites can we see all the episodes if we want to watch again can someone recommend or post thanks cuz I do feel like watching all the episodes of PV1 again.

Thanks

Nidhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
due to copyright issues...they remove it..

but if u r in India u should not have problem in watching the episodes on youtube which are owned by zee tv channel...

the episodes owned by zee tv channel are blocked in the countries other than india..

n this block will be removed after the serial goes off air
princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gafulu14

thats the business

i know alka di...
 buisness...buisness buisness..
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There was a post yesterday or the day before about a DVD
I guess they wanted to know how many people would be interested and information and help about getting Zee tv to actually produce one for sale. I could be mistaken about this information so please do not bash me with your comment be gentle

😃 😃 😭
nkmdesiusa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I live in US and I was able to go back to the site on desitivbox.com and was able to see it on videoweed and another site I saw was able to go to was desi-tashan.com and by clicking on videoweed was able to see

but I would be really interested if they had a DVD of all the episodes of punar vivah season 1 and would love to have a copy for my self.

let me know and keep me posted if that is something that can be arranged..

Thx

Nids

ansuya50 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nkmdesiusa

I live in US and I was able to go back to the site on desitivbox.com and was able to see it on videoweed and another site I saw was able to go to was desi-tashan.com and by clicking on videoweed was able to see

but I would be really interested if they had a DVD of all the episodes of punar vivah season 1 and would love to have a copy for my self.

let me know and keep me posted if that is something that can be arranged..

Thx

Nids

I would like to have DVDs of punar vivah 1
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Even I live in US and my problem is the same as yours ðŸ˜­

Even I want to save old episodes of PV, but all sites have blocked the videos ðŸ˜­

I'd also love it if they sell DVD of PV.