Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

DNA: Ek hazaro to go off air?

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Ek Hazaaron Mein... to go off air?

Chaya Unnikrishnan

Sources say that Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai currently on Star Plus will be going off air due to low ratings. Interestingly, even producer Siddharth Malhotra is not happy with the way the show has been shaping up in the last three-four months. "But unfortunately it is not going off air!" he says. However, he confesses that the channel has asked him to step in and take creative control. "The show has lost its DNA – from being a Hrishikesh Mukherji film it has become a Pranlal Mehta film," he jests. What he's trying to say is that the show essentially about two sisters' selfless love for each other has turned into a murder mystery. "I am thinking of various options to bring it back on track," he says. Meanwhile, buzz is that the show will be replaced by Mahabharat that is slated to air from June 10.CU

Published Date:  May 07, 2013

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
really ths was expected their nthng lft in the shw vl miss virman
TfsEdited by copypaste - 10 years ago
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why is he complaining? It was his show. He could have turned it round long ago when love stories took over. The murder mystery came a lot later much after the essence was lost.
anuvir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's confusing. If Chanel asked S M to take control then why he is allowing this crap tracks? He also says "unfortunately it's not going off air" what that means...has he lost all the hopes for EHMMBH?
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ehmmbh was all abt youth..the cast,the relations,the scenes,it had freshen and was different from the other shows.
Family drama doesn't suit the show and now its all abt family drama.
The tracks and scenes r too repetitive,the charm is missing,be it virika,virman or jeeman.
Instead of showing the four leads,they introduce new characters,the result is in front of anyone.
The show fetched the highest trp when the tracks and episodes were balanced.
There r hardly any scenes now when all the happy and smiling,its all abt rona dhona,fights.
And what's up with SM,always blaming others for the dropping trps of his show,first the channel,then the actors and now i dont know what he's saying.
When the producer has lost interest,the channel,the audience and fans can't really do anything.
SP has given many chances to the show but seems like the cvs dont want to avail them and r just waiting for a final pack up.
Wont really miss the show because its no longer the one,i got addicted to but m surely gonna miss the couples,on and off screen both!Edited by Sweety1234556 - 10 years ago
urmil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs...but if sid sir has taken control and not happy with current track, then why is he allowing it to stretch like a chewing gum...
Dorae thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Everything which started has to end but only thing I want is, that show must end with old charm...The same charm which made me to watch the show and with a smile on my face not with a complain that if it had the same old spark it may not go off air...This is my wish from this show...If it goes off air will definitely miss virman, virika and especially jeeman.
Thanks for sharing
harininaidurao thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nooo waiting virman track missing them a lot
-Bubbles. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's indeed time for the show to bid adieu instead of making a joke out of it. Cheers xoxo
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing...with such low trps this was expected 😕