Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Enchantress

There we have a update. was waiting for it. You are making me hell curious dear. The small glimpse from her past made be more and more impatient to know about what transpired 5 years back that she is dreading her past so badly. 

I love rehaan's family so happy and enthusiastic. I love Hamza and humera the toddlers the most. They are so cute. 

I don't know but when I imagined the entire family together having lunch along with Raina over there. I felt she can have a family. She deserves something like that. A happy family ,which will support her throughout. It was like the family was complete with Raina it. I don't know but its just that I had this image when they were together. 

Do continue soon!!
Will be waiting.

Dee

Aw, Dee! Ahaha, I don't want the story to be told at once so a little bit here and a little bit there. If you remember, I took parts of this chapter from the original chapter which also had Rehaan/Raina's midnight conversation. This chapter became a little too long as I also wanted to expand on the conversation! So watch out, next chapter will be more Rehaan/Raina-centric, although to be honest, this story isn't really about them but more on her past. 

I love his family too! Fahmida reminds me of my mum, who is always watching Star Plus but then is niceish (Fahmida is much nicer than my mum! =P). And yeah Faiza is like the typical teenager, although she's 24 LOL AW, I did have that image in my head! Like the perfect family if Rehaan and Raina were together :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Enchantress

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guzaarish| CH 9: PG 9 (Page 5)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ZAHARA.

I do take your point of view. But you know the current track of Asya, asad humiliating zoya for something or the other, calling her misfit and all makes me feel that zoya should turn cold. I mean the things zoya has gone through and then someone you love the most taunts you every now takes the person to grief. And, as far as about asad he loves the chirpy side of zoya but just to keep her away he does this. So, to make him learn a lesson zoya should hide her chirpy side for sometime and let him regret his action,

Well i know what ever I m talking is just complete naan sense...LOL And, is not at all related to rehaan and raina.Wink But then the situation in which raina is like in grief I want to see zoya in that and asad trying to bring her out of the grief..and regretting his actions..Ermm 

God, naan sense... Confused I don't know what i myself want to explain.. You just take it like I m imagining rehaan and raina as asad and zoya.. off course your story is way to different... but then my brain doesn't lemme imagine anyone else .. sorry..Cry I tried hard... I m so obsessed with all the four characters.. Asya n rehlna... I love them... Big smile

Yeah I get what you mean! But I guess Zoya is too free spirited that she doesn't mind that. Plus, she's someone who easily forgives someone but for her to be cold something big has to happen. For Raina, that has already happened, something that completely makes her pry away from others. 

Ahaha, I love that! Naan sense LOL. I don't mind people imagining actors in place of my characters, although if you put characters into my characters, it may seem a little out of character... does that even make sense? ROFL

Enchantress

kulsum_virman

IF-Rockerz

kulsum_virman

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
after the slight bit of her past revealed i wanna what exactly it is and after knowing that even her mom supported her in that decision...
this update was just amazing ...very well written Thumbs Up
you know what i am soo obsessed with virman that i magine them in these characters...Wink
thanx alott for the pm Smile

ZAHARA.

sector

Goldie

sector

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
i was wondering after reading your update...it's the amazing imagination of people like you that makes us normal humans believe that there is more to life...your stories haunt me at all times. Most of the updates i read twice, even thrice sometimes...thanks.

ZAHARA.

iamsenadam

iamsenadam

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Awesome! I loved reading, your a great writer Zahara! Clap Smile

ZAHARA.

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulsum_virman

after the slight bit of her past revealed i wanna what exactly it is and after knowing that even her mom supported her in that decision...
this update was just amazing ...very well written Thumbs Up
you know what i am soo obsessed with virman that i magine them in these characters...Wink
thanx alott for the pm Smile

Hello! Aha, I'll try not to drag it too much but it'll happen soon. For now, expect some RehIna (Raina/Rehaan) moments. *coughs* Tongue

Thank you so much!! Ahahah, you're imagining Virman and someone else is imagining Asad-Zoya, I love it! 

That's so sweet!

<3

kulsum_virman

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sector

i was wondering after reading your update...it's the amazing imagination of people like you that makes us normal humans believe that there is more to life...your stories haunt me at all times. Most of the updates i read twice, even thrice sometimes...thanks.

Normal humans!? Dude, I am normal too! At least I think so! LOL

I'm glad you love my stories, (and my imagination!) - but honestly, it's amazing readers like YOU that keep me into my writing! Without you all, there'll be no one to write for! 

With me, I try to input symbolism and morals into my stories, rather than random fluff (mostly couple based love-y dove-y moments which I dread), but that's why I'm so happy that you like them! I'm actually surprised you read them thrice, because even I don't even do that! God bless! 

<3

sector

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iamsenadam

Awesome! I loved reading, your a great writer Zahara! Clap Smile

Thank you so much! I don't think I'm a great writer as there are others who are better than me, but I appreciate the compliment.

God bless!

<3

iamsenadam

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Writers Corner Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.