Writers Corner

Guzaarish| CH 9: PG 9 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

Enchantress

IF-Dazzler

Enchantress

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Zahara... You started it again. Oh !!! I love you.. hehehe... Finally, you have a come back. I really was missing your work. Especially this one.. You know how close this is to me.. And I don't know why I had loved it the most. Especially the characters. I read all the chapters again. And, I genuinely loved it. Its one of the stories of which you never get bored. You read them again and again and still you find it to be new each time you read it. 

Just one difference for this time. Last time when I started reading guzzarish I din't had any image of the characters. Raina and Rehaan or be it anyone. But, today I don't know when I started reading the first image I had was Zoya aka surbhi for Raina.. I don't know but then further reading all the chapters I had images of the whole QH clan for every character. Off course rehaan being Asad... hehehe.. You know I m so obsessed to this show.. Qubool hai and Asya... I can't do anything.. 

I love this story. Please don't leave it in middle now and go. Okay.. I  want you to continue it soon. 

Waiting!!!

Dee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZAHARA.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guzaarish| CH 9: PG 9 (Page 3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zairean

IF-Dazzler

Zairean

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Res! Will comment as soon as I read! pakka promise

ZAHARA.

shafy_MN

IF-Sizzlerz

shafy_MN

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
great story

ZAHARA.

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Labyrinth..

Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Originally posted by ..Labyrinth..

Res! :D

Hi, Faye =D
Hola! LOL
Where've you been for the past few days? :P
Hardly anyone comes to the CC...

Fayee! Just been incognito... I've been around just haven't been in the CC in ages ='(

..Labyrinth..

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kusharberry

wow awesome i just loved them thanks for the pm dearSmile

Thank you! <3 

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulsum_virman

wow this story is sooo amazing ...Thumbs Up
very interesting ...and felt awesome reading those long updates...
want to know raina's past wat can it be...
update next part soon and do  pm me

Hey! Thank you so much!! Aha, long updates because I've already uploaded these ages back, will update asap hopefully! =)

Raina's past is... interesting =P

kulsum_virman

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sector

It is wow !  amazing how you get hold of so many ideas and put them together like a genius !Smile

Thank you so much! =D
I actually had this idea from a dream, sounds weird right? Aha! Well, partly from a dream but Rehaan is slightly based on a guy I used to know :)

sector

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Enchantress

Zahara... You started it again. Oh !!! I love you.. hehehe... Finally, you have a come back. I really was missing your work. Especially this one.. You know how close this is to me.. And I don't know why I had loved it the most. Especially the characters. I read all the chapters again. And, I genuinely loved it. Its one of the stories of which you never get bored. You read them again and again and still you find it to be new each time you read it. 

Just one difference for this time. Last time when I started reading guzzarish I din't had any image of the characters. Raina and Rehaan or be it anyone. But, today I don't know when I started reading the first image I had was Zoya aka surbhi for Raina.. I don't know but then further reading all the chapters I had images of the whole QH clan for every character. Off course rehaan being Asad... hehehe.. You know I m so obsessed to this show.. Qubool hai and Asya... I can't do anything.. 

I love this story. Please don't leave it in middle now and go. Okay.. I  want you to continue it soon. 

Waiting!!!

Dee

Dee! How are you!? Yeah I love this story too as it's purely original! Aha, I had to read it a few times just to get into it. I'll try to update asap though! Need to get into the habit well, after exams will be done! I tried to get an imagery for Rehaan and Raina but I couldn't. In my head, Rehaan is someone who is shy, someone who doesn't talk much until he gets used to someone, but also someone who truly cares about someone else. Raina on the other hand USED to be someone who was free, lively and bubbly but is now someone much more reserved, like Rehaan except she has a lock on her heart and doesn't let anyone in easily. As much as I love love love AsYa, I don't think they'd fit into "RehIna", because Raina is too toned down for Zoya and Rehaan - actually Asad fits into Rehaan more than Zoya does to Raina - but Rehaan is slightly different. But I like your thinking :)

Enchantress

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Writers Corner Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.