Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pari0706

IF-Veteran Member

pari0706

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
In today's episode Jalandar is thinking about the outlook of Mahadev and thus he think that it is the outlook that gives him that much power... so he wishes to get that position. I think this will be  the reason he copies Mahadev and dress up like Mahadev's evil twinLOL... I think we will soon see him in that avtar Clap

What do you think? 

Edited by pari0706 - 06 May 2013 at 11:22am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani77romi21A-A-SAnnujam23shivamalaitstimetospeakSadhanamomojyoti07atominisani_gr_Ms.Foxy.Angel_Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jalandar's change in dressing" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
evn i felt the same..w8in to c tht "evil twin" get up lik u said..LOLDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesA-A-Sitstimetospeakkaatayanipari0706

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
ya ur ryt. Now J will want to copy mahadev. Copycat kahikaLOL

he doesn't know that its not the costume that makes ou mahadev special. its his divine power, kindness, endless knowledge, path of dharma, truth and wisdom.( there r just a few words. if we start praising mahadev the list will never end) that makes our mahadev special not just his getup.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A-A-Spari0706atominis

pari0706

IF-Veteran Member

pari0706

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
^I agree Mahadev cannot be described in words... and it is Jalandar's agyanta (incomplete knowledge) and arrogance that is making him blind. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesA-A-SNikki_Titli

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Why is his crown so different?  It's unlike any that I've ever seen in mytho shows

Also, for the first time, they showed him wearing a pair of shoes @ the beach, and so I hope they show him wearing it going forward.  As it is, Mohit is barefoot all the time - might give him something to wear as emperor Jalandhar at least

Edited by .Vrish. - 07 May 2013 at 1:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A-A-SSadhanamomo

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ms.Foxy.Angel_

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
I too think so...

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
i think it may just happen..after all woh mahadev ka vikalp hai..lol.. same same dress pehenega na..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

A-A-S

Goldie

A-A-S

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Why is his crown so different?  It's unlike any that I've ever seen in mytho shows

Also, for the first time, they showed him wearing a pair of shoes @ the beach, and so I hope they show him wearing it going forward.  As it is, Mohit is barefoot all the time - might give him something to wear as emperor Jalandhar at least

I had the same reaction to his crown when we first saw it. It looks like someone involved with DKDM loves Game of Thrones so much that they wanted Jalandhar to have the same type of throne, and they also love the crown from GoT so much that they decided that the throne and crown were a two-for-one deal and J had to have that type of crown as well. I was looking forward to him having a special mukut as Asur Raj, but oh well! J's unique-for-a-mytho crown may not be around for much longer anyway!

And he first had his golden shoes at his wedding - it was good to see him with some different clothes and jewellery, and shoes for his wedding. I wonder if they will stay around until he changes his look again.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top