Posted: 10 years ago
I have made it a point not to start topic for the "other" trackπŸ˜† 

Whatever Daddu did was not fair. He just made a huge issue out of pizza just to insult Lucky and blame him. He likes pizza a lot and eats it in the night. And is so happy that Sweety was angry with Lucky

That was not nice and it was actually like Daddu wants Lucky never to be happy. Lucky on the other hand got angry because Daddu shouted at Rocky and he would not have minded it if he told anything to him. 

Rocky and Ginny feel Daddu-Lucky fight for everything because of old issues. 

Till before today's episode I thought Lucky was wrong, but now Daddu is totally wrong!
Yes. Daddu is wrong. He is wrong because he doenot want his son ot remain happy. I wonder, which father will think like this? There will be a serious reason behind it. πŸ€”
Ofcourse there is a serious reason. He thinks Lucky does not care for him or Lucky is a irresponsible person or he is still angry that Lucky did not listen to him when he was young...or could be football and 12th fail.

But whatever it is, what he did was wrong. 

I am glad Lucky said he is not going to go and apologise always to him. 
guys, pls explain ginni's exact reaction to see dadaji stealing pizza and enjoying after knowing sweety scolded lucky! Thanks.
Ginny was confused and shocked to know Dadaji likes pizza. After Daddu comes to know of Lucky's condition, he laughs a lot and leaves. Ginny says without any reason Lucky and Rocky got scoldings.
I am sensing something else than these. Because, agar yeh sab problems hain toh Daddu has no excuse to be angry with Lucky. He is well settled, he cares for his family, he left football. What else? Something else. πŸ˜†
@Pritam,
Ginny ka scene was interesting. She also asked him that she can make toast for him(Aww... Sweet girlπŸ˜†). Par Daddu ko toh pizza khana tha. πŸ˜†
Even if there is something elseπŸ˜† He must be angry with Lucky right...??πŸ˜• Not laughing at his sorrows. If there is something major even Lucky would know for sure...

Yes, Lucky is well settled and all...but Dadaji is perhaps still thinking of only his failures. 

What something else. He is 12th fail, had teenage love also...isse zyada kya ho saktha haiπŸ˜†
12th fail pe toh uswaqt complain karein na, agar he is a sadak chhaap banda. He is a gentleman.
Aur teenage love, okay, par Daddu loves Sweety more than him.
Another, something really personal, that they are not willing to take it out. That's why Daddu is taunting him in a funny way. But suddenly volcano will explode. Not sure, but something else.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
@Ahsaan...Ho saktha hai. But I don't think so😊

As said before in the show also, after 12th fail, Daddu and Lucky has not had a good relationship. It has been a namesake relationship. What if Daddu thinks relationship went bad because of Lucky. Lucky is his only son, and he went far from him voluntarily. That could hurt him. And Lucky may think other way around.