Frequent Posters

Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
A much needed dose for corrupt Balraj πŸ₯³
rhtpkcm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yep amazing performance today, this was much needed, balraj ki bolti band...lol and her anguish afterwards with beeji, made me feel so sorry for nandini...brought tears to my eyes too.
And how wicked is ammaji...I hate her...just because of the property...why doesn't she marry balraj, they're both missing a partner...then they can share the property lol
But all I can say is how much I love beeji, she's so caring for everyone...even shyama, meera and nandini...they are understanding and put themselves in the other persons situation...although I know meera is being kind to nandini...the precap was not needed, I know she is unaware of balraj's intentions but I wanted nandini to show her strength and fight against him, along with meera and then finding out his true intentions, show him his right place...instead of the kindness element he's displaying, because of the property and the child.

And secondly, why doesn't meera find out how evil balraj is after what he said to nupur and nandini today...surely him belonging to a modern family doesn't mean that u treat the women in the house like dirt...and meera being a modern and optimistic girl still likes balraj and is all nice to him...why doesn't she realise that she is the only woman that is given importance 

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rhtpkcm

Yep amazing performance today, this was much needed, balraj ki bolti band...lol and her anguish afterwards with beeji, made me feel so sorry for nandini...brought tears to my eyes too.

And how wicked is ammaji...I hate her...just because of the property...why doesn't she marry balraj, they're both missing a partner...then they can share the property lol
But all I can say is how much I love beeji, she's so caring for everyone...even shyama, meera and nandini...they are understanding and put themselves in the other persons situation...although I know meera is being kind to nandini...the precap was not needed, I know she is unaware of balraj's intentions but I wanted nandini to show her strength and fight against him, along with meera and then finding out his true intentions, show him his right place...instead of the kindness element he's displaying, because of the property and the child.

And secondly, why doesn't meera find out how evil balraj is after what he said to nupur and nandini today...surely him belonging to a modern family doesn't mean that u treat the women in the house like dirt...and meera being a modern and optimistic girl still likes balraj and is all nice to him...why doesn't she realise that she is the only woman that is given importance 

Meera has gone mad. Doesn't she look around and see how RUDE her UNCLE JI is ? πŸ˜‘ He was so rude to her the first day she came to his house as a GUEST. Why does Meera need to persuade Balraj to treat Nandini well? Doesn't she understand if she forces someone to treat their own widow daughter in law properly, how rude that person must be. Now Nandini will think how amazing her father in law is πŸ˜† Ammaji needs to get a life before she actually kills the baby :( I feel sorry for Meera but I have a feeling the child won't be born. But before that Meera and Agasthya will get married or something. I think Nandini will be aware of balraj's intentions and then Meera and Agashya will pretend to marry each other so the baby can be in the same place as Balraj lol
nitalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nandini you go girl nandini make me cry today when She tells Biji to look at her and tells her what does she lack
Deepaaveng thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

super fab performance❀️

and the best episode till now πŸ˜ƒ
refreshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
a very much needed punch on the face of the tyrant balraj asthana...balraj helpless and silent with no words to speak is a great sight. balraj's ego crushed when he had nothing to utter infront of the family members. 
--AiSha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
superb epi till date πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
way to go nandani ,once again fantastic performance by Additi gupta 
ryukie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was super fantastic. Felt sad for nandini but happy she answered balraj back and gave him befitting answer. I was so proud of nandini today.
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she will fall for balraj's lies tomorrow :(