Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anuj1usaEnchanted_jassiFireLordPhoenix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Klaroline AT#1:WeAreMeantToBe (Page 4)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Klaus won't be mentioning his impending fatherhood when he returns to Mystic Falls in the season finale to surprise Caroline at graduation. "We don't bring that back around because really, what Klaus and Caroline's unfinished business is, of course, is his refusal to allow Tyler back into her life. We'll resolve that before the season's out."

Source: EW.com

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Enchanted_jassi-Aswathy-FireLordPhoenixfeatherheart

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Congratulations on the Klaroline AT! 

I am starting to come around towards liking them together and I realized I missed some vital info - Hayley's having a baby with Klaus? 

Not only that but I read from the TVD recap of the latest episode that Lexi apparently tells Stefan he has eyes for Caroline or something along those lines Shocked

Edited by salvatore-nina - 12 May 2013 at 12:32am

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

I am starting to come around towards liking them together and I realized I missed some vital info - Hayley's having a baby with Klaus? 

Not only that but I read from the TVD recap of the latest episode that Lexi apparently tells Stefan he has eyes for Caroline or something along those lines Shocked

Yup Haley is carrying klaus's babyOuch

N those Lexi lines wer not meant dat way...
Lexi said to care 'thnx for keeping eye on him' care tuk Lexiz  place as a friend to stef..so..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

Samilicious..

Goldie

Samilicious..

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
I would love to be a part of Klaroline AT Embarrassed 
If I had a chance to change anything from the books of the vampire diaries, I would've added Klaroline. They remind me of how Delena are in the books. 

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvvampires

Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Yup Haley is carrying klaus's babyOuch

N those Lexi lines wer not meant dat way...
Lexi said to care 'thnx for keeping eye on him' care tuk Lexiz  place as a friend to stef..so..

Oh thanks because the written recap made it seem that Stefan and Caroline might be the next couple to happen. But then I don't think Klaroline might happen. Maybe Caroline might go visit Klaus, unexpectedly in New Orleans, but to be there as another important character doesn't seem possible. 

Tanuka_TanHa

IF-Dazzler

Tanuka_TanHa

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Wishing Candica Accola , a very Happy Birthday Party

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Enchanted_jassi111priyanFireLordPhoenixfeatherheart

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
In the meantime, look for Klaus and Caroline to share at least one significant moment in the finale, which airs this Thursday, May 16 at 8 p.m. EST on The CW. "We haven't seen the last of Klaus's affection for Caroline, and we certainly haven't seen the last of Caroline's confusion about Klaus," Plec assures us. "That'll take us past the finale and into both series, in small and subtle ways, certainly, and then possibly with crossover opportunity moving forward."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixfeatherheart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top