Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

   

Such an innocent Guy (Page 7)

LuvuKhushi IF-Sizzlerz
LuvuKhushi
LuvuKhushi

Joined: 17 July 2012
Posts: 23661

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rehann

Originally posted by CrazyAmie

Originally posted by rehann

Originally posted by LuvuKhushi

I didn't watch today's epi yet...Cry
u have to watch it Dhano... its super cute~ the team have done a great job...
although lack of 'in love' expression by our ML... especially his eyes n how his mouth was... 
but he doing good... i must say that... especially when he pout at CC n angerly said... 'what should happen let it happen!! just dream of ur wedding... wedding suit try karo... mera kya hai..Ouch i was just come by climbing this stair... i will just have to jump from the window n die... thats it!!!'Stern SmileROFL hahahahahaaROFL what a dialogue tha... Unhappy*pouted Manav*ROFL
u also gotta love how epic Himanshu n simple was... n our doll epic shock n blur reaction... hahaha cutie sanaya... overall the ep still doing great...Embarrassed


Himanshu tried to make jealous Manav and FK did something with his hand (as he  can't do with face) which my sister xplain to me it's jealousy. Then he tried to tell ChhanChhan why she is getting married? with crying xpression (this was successful attempt cz he did make me cry) nthen he gave blank look to ChhanChhan  and said I love  u ( it's lyk I am saying luv u to ITA) .Dhanu do u want more?
ps: when he said he will jump, I think he'll jump then he'll get to the hospital and will go for plastic surgery and then what'll happen guess? this one for u come on guess
what should i said to ur update Aurin?? uff kya thariff karo mujheErmmROFL
my reaction to ur update or should i said the bolds?

*first bold* did something with his hand...Shocked ehhmmm i was like he actually feeling jealous or he have rash somewhere on his hand??

*second bold* Stern Smileur sis was the saver... at last u got itROFL

*third bold*ROFL hahaha if my crush... repeat!! my crush not my admirer...
come n confess to me like how manav did... i will be stopwa... n said *stop!!! go home rehersal again... ur confession rejected!!*AngryROFL

p/s i really think he should jump at least this time after that expressionless confession... CC will surely believe he in love with her... kya jumping tha... it worth naLOL



omg funny LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyAmie

CrazyAmie IF-Stunnerz
CrazyAmie
CrazyAmie

Joined: 11 April 2013
Posts: 45929

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rehann

Originally posted by CrazyAmie

Originally posted by rehann

Originally posted by LuvuKhushi

I didn't watch today's epi yet...Cry
u have to watch it Dhano... its super cute~ the team have done a great job...
although lack of 'in love' expression by our ML... especially his eyes n how his mouth was... 
but he doing good... i must say that... especially when he pout at CC n angerly said... 'what should happen let it happen!! just dream of ur wedding... wedding suit try karo... mera kya hai..Ouch i was just come by climbing this stair... i will just have to jump from the window n die... thats it!!!'Stern SmileROFL hahahahahaaROFL what a dialogue tha... Unhappy*pouted Manav*ROFL
u also gotta love how epic Himanshu n simple was... n our doll epic shock n blur reaction... hahaha cutie sanaya... overall the ep still doing great...Embarrassed


Himanshu tried to make jealous Manav and FK did something with his hand (as he  can't do with face) which my sister xplain to me it's jealousy. Then he tried to tell ChhanChhan why she is getting married? with crying xpression (this was successful attempt cz he did make me cry) nthen he gave blank look to ChhanChhan  and said I love  u ( it's lyk I am saying luv u to ITA) .Dhanu do u want more?
ps: when he said he will jump, I think he'll jump then he'll get to the hospital and will go for plastic surgery and then what'll happen guess? this one for u come on guess
what should i said to ur update Aurin?? uff kya thariff karo mujheErmmROFL
my reaction to ur update or should i said the bolds?

*first bold* did something with his hand...Shocked ehhmmm i was like he actually feeling jealous or he have rash somewhere on his hand??

*second bold* Stern Smileur sis was the saver... at last u got itROFL

*third bold*ROFL hahaha if my crush... repeat!! my crush not my admirer...
come n confess to me like how manav did... i will be stopwa... n said *stop!!! go home rehersal again... ur confession rejected!!*AngryROFL

p/s i really think he should jump at least this time after that expressionless confession... CC will surely believe he in love with her... kya jumping hoga... it worth naLOL




He runs lyk I don't really know how to xpress it with words I mean lyk my 8 months old nephew who tries to walk but haven't learnt it yet, assume his acting of jumpingWacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvuKhushi

rehann IF-Dazzler
rehann
rehann

Joined: 21 November 2012
Posts: 4435

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvuKhushi

Originally posted by CrazyAmie

Originally posted by LuvuKhushi

Originally posted by CrazyAmie

Originally posted by LuvuKhushi

Originally posted by CrazyAmie

ok Sunara here too

Now u also guess what'll happen?

I have guessed..Am i correct???
I am really tensed...feel like waiting for my semester results Wink


oh yeah u nailed it Clap
100 out of 100

really??? wooow 
woohoo dancing banana emoticon                 woohoo dancing banana emoticon               woohoo dancing banana emoticon

see I am a good story teller. u r feeling lyk u saw it with your own eyes ri8?

I am too good

big dancing banana emoticonbig dancing banana emoticonbig dancing banana emoticon

yeah you are 

awesome emoticon
kya hai yeh???Stern SmileStern SmileStern Smile
CrazyAmie IF-Stunnerz
CrazyAmie
CrazyAmie

Joined: 11 April 2013
Posts: 45929

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@rehann what u would do if he''ll tell u that he already rehearsed 20/30 times lyk FK? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rehann

CrazyAmie IF-Stunnerz
CrazyAmie
CrazyAmie

Joined: 11 April 2013
Posts: 45929

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rehann

Originally posted by LuvuKhushi

Originally posted by CrazyAmie

Originally posted by LuvuKhushi

Originally posted by CrazyAmie

Originally posted by LuvuKhushi

Originally posted by CrazyAmie

ok Sunara here too

Now u also guess what'll happen?

I have guessed..Am i correct???
I am really tensed...feel like waiting for my semester results Wink


oh yeah u nailed it Clap
100 out of 100

really??? wooow 
woohoo dancing banana emoticon                 woohoo dancing banana emoticon               woohoo dancing banana emoticon


see I am a good story teller. u r feeling lyk u saw it with your own eyes ri8?

I am too good

big dancing banana emoticonbig dancing banana emoticonbig dancing banana emoticon

yeah you are 

awesome emoticon
kya hai yeh???Stern SmileStern SmileStern Smile


Everyone is becoming crazy here come on we watch FK 4 days don't xpect anything
rehann IF-Dazzler
rehann
rehann

Joined: 21 November 2012
Posts: 4435

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyAmie

@rehann what u would do if he''ll tell u that he already rehearsed 20/30 times lyk FK? 
maybe he really have to make plastic surgery then... find some good doctor...
make his face be like... even he make a stern face also i can find word *i love u* somewhere on his face... kya idea tha na??? i know i just too good


Edited by rehann - 06 May 2013 at 11:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyAmie

CrazyAmie IF-Stunnerz
CrazyAmie
CrazyAmie

Joined: 11 April 2013
Posts: 45929

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rehann

Originally posted by CrazyAmie

@rehann what u would do if he''ll tell u that he already rehearsed 20/30 times lyk FK? 
maybe he really have to make plastic surgery then... find some good doctor...
make he face be like... even he make a stern face also i can find word *i love u* somewhere in his face... kya idea tha na??? i know i just too good


oh yeah. New and improvedWink
rehann IF-Dazzler
rehann
rehann

Joined: 21 November 2012
Posts: 4435

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyAmie

Originally posted by rehann

Originally posted by CrazyAmie

@rehann what u would do if he''ll tell u that he already rehearsed 20/30 times lyk FK? 
maybe he really have to make plastic surgery then... find some good doctor...
make he face be like... even he make a stern face also i can find word *i love u* somewhere in his face... kya idea tha na??? i know i just too good


oh yeah. New and improvedWink
New??ROFL kaun improved? FK or doctor??ErmmROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhan Chhan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index