ok Sunara here too

Now u also guess what'll happen?

I have guessed..Am i correct???
I am really tensed...feel like waiting for my semester results Wink

oh yeah u nailed it Clap
100 out of 100

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvuKhushi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Such an innocent Guy (Page 6)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LuvuKhushi

IF-Sizzlerz

LuvuKhushi

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyAmie

Originally posted by LuvuKhushi

ok Sunara here too

oh yeah u nailed it Clap
100 out of 100

really??? wooow 
woohoo dancing banana emoticon                 woohoo dancing banana emoticon               woohoo dancing banana emoticon

big dancing banana emoticonbig dancing banana emoticonbig dancing banana emoticon

CrazyAmie

CrazyAmie

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyAmie

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
If someone would propose me with that kind of look and expression I would say jump now. I am started counting jump nowAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvuKhushiprincessunara

rehann

IF-Dazzler

rehann

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rehann

I didn't watch today's epi yet...Cry
u have to watch it Dhano... its super cute~ the team have done a great job...
although lack of 'in love' expression by our ML... especially his eyes n how his mouth was... 
but he doing good... i must say that... especially when he pout at CC n angerly said... 'what should happen let it happen!! just dream of ur wedding... wedding suit try karo... mera kya hai..Ouch i was just come by climbing this stair... i will just have to jump from the window n die... thats it!!!'Stern SmileROFL hahahahahaaROFL what a dialogue tha... Unhappy*pouted Manav*ROFL
u also gotta love how epic Himanshu n simple was... n our doll epic shock n blur reaction... hahaha cutie sanaya... overall the ep still doing great...Embarrassed

Himanshu tried to make jealous Manav and FK did something with his hand (as he  can't do with face) which my sister xplain to me it's jealousy. Then he tried to tell ChhanChhan why she is getting married? with crying xpression (this was successful attempt cz he did make me cry) nthen he gave blank look to ChhanChhan  and said I love  u ( it's lyk I am saying luv u to ITA) .Dhanu do u want more?
ps: when he said he will jump, I think he'll jump then he'll get to the hospital and will go for plastic surgery and then what'll happen guess? this one for u come on guess
what should i said to ur update Aurin?? uff kya thariff karo mujheErmmROFL
my reaction to ur update or should i said the bolds?

*first bold* did something with his hand...Shocked ehhmmm i was like he actually feeling jealous or he have rash somewhere on his hand??

*second bold* Stern Smileur sis was the saver... at last u got itROFL

*third bold*ROFL hahaha if my crush... repeat!! my crush not my admirer...
come n confess to me like how manav did... i will be stopwa... n said *stop!!! go home rehersal again... ur confession rejected!!*AngryROFL

p/s i really think he should jump at least this time after that expressionless confession... CC will surely believe he in love with her... kya jumping hoga... it worth naLOL

Edited by rehann - 06 May 2013 at 11:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsugar13LuvuKhushiCrazyAmie

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaya100

Manav is a cute character but only if they show him as being young. I thought both Manav and CC were supposed to be a litle older in which case he comes across as immature. The concept of today's episode was cute...very rushed but cute. It made me smile in a couple of places but more due to dialogue than dialogue delivery. Wish the director had focused more on Sanaya then perhaps the romance factor would have worked better.

maybe.. jaya but how much romance can that girl make with the odds she has here? ok put her all alone in one frame like here

http://i.imgur.com/d1xOF.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Qt09Z.jpg

and then all alone she will still manage to create that aura of romance..but with a log with no expressions it is harder i guess.

remember what she told about the BDs in kidnap hut scene? must be deja vu to her.. 

CrazyAmie

CrazyAmie

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyAmie

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged

ok Sunara here too

oh yeah u nailed it Clap
100 out of 100

really??? wooow 
woohoo dancing banana emoticon                 woohoo dancing banana emoticon               woohoo dancing banana emoticon

see I am a good story teller. u r feeling lyk u saw it with your own eyes ri8?

I am too good

big dancing banana emoticonbig dancing banana emoticonbig dancing banana emoticon

LuvuKhushi

LuvuKhushi

IF-Sizzlerz

LuvuKhushi

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged

If someone would propose me with that kind of look and expression I would say jump now. I am started counting jump nowAngry

pointing and laughing emoticonpointing and laughing emoticonpointing and laughing emoticon

LuvuKhushi

IF-Sizzlerz

LuvuKhushi

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged

ok Sunara here too

oh yeah u nailed it Clap
100 out of 100

really??? wooow 

see I am a good story teller. u r feeling lyk u saw it with your own eyes ri8?

I am too good

yeah you are 

awesome emoticon

CrazyAmie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhan Chhan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.