Hitler Didi

*~HD 1.5 Year Completion Celebration~*

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Phoolon Mein Khushboo Hai, Is Dil Mein Ek Tu Hai
Janmon Ke Saathi, Hum Saath Saath Hain..

Congratulations !!!!!...to our beloved HD team for hitting the target of 1.5 successfully 🥳. The hard work , dedication , honesty has paid off  😎. Now its time  for the team to live up to their success ,smile and take a bow . HD has been a unique show in history of television and will always be remembered for its uniqueness 👍🏼. HD is a breath of fresh air . Neither it was a saas bahu drama or simply a love story...it was different..😎.it was a mixture of every kind of relationship ...every kind of emotion...with the doses of reality in it .⭐️ Writers have managed to cover many faces of reality in show which have never been  covered in the television industry till today...😊...It's Indira's story...❤️...who was a very normal girl...who used to love her parents...was living a very normal life ...considered her father as idol. Things changed when her father left their family  and got married again .😔  The father was the sole runner of the family and the whole burden of responsibility fell on indira's shoulders . Heartbroken with her father decisions...the girl loosed her ability to feel finer emotions .💔 Forgot the meaning of smile..💔.She took the responsibilities a challenge.😃..and the  well-being of her family becomes her sole agenda in life. ⭐️...But in all this...she never forgot her duties as a citizen of the  country .The journey wasn't easy..😎.Realities of life are eventually tough to face ...but indira with her utmost dedication , immense hard work , dedication has always emerged as a winner with her family ( the family has been worst and best at different times. )...in between the journey or i should say through the journey  that...the show has given lovely social messages too.👍🏼..like girls of today are independent 👍🏼( we can earn and can run the family )...a girl should take care of her family after marriage even⭐️( why not , she is always a  part of the family she is born in )...smile makes the world a complete different place and so does love( Smile is the best decision...smile can light up life )...family can always stop family members from going wrong😳( if family  will not, who will ?)...they showed us indira fights with goon😎( girls of today are string enough )...they show that girl should not be quiet if they are eve teased...and should never take it as their mistake👏.( don't feel guilty for others mistakes )...eve teasers deserve punishment...they showed the whole set of people from mental hospital beating the people who saw indira with wrong mentality.⭐️( we as a nation are together and will not let injustice happen in front of our eyes )...how love is most important thing...and precious❤️..(...it makes life worth living ...).they showed two sisters never getting jealous of each other even when they were after the same guy.❤️..they show how life gives us  the things back what we give it  and with it showed the typical realities of like like a family not wanting to get their daughter married because she is the sole runner of the house ...how  family wishes to hide rape cases because they don't want the girl's image to be at sake ...how a rich women feels that girl from middle class just want to have rich husbands...how rich people feel roads are their public property...how elders plan second marriage just for the sake of money...how walk on the path of truth becomes extremely difficult when the family is not with you ...and a lot more things...HD has showed so many realities with too many beautiful learning👏.I bow down to the team for working so hard  bring HD every day on our television⭐️ . Despite of the stiff competition faced...HD was a instant hit with 2.7 trp's and have been very consistent in trp's throughout ❤️. Is always a part of top 5 in zee...and has been a part of top 10 shows on television as well . 😎
So once again ...congratulation to the team for hitting 1.5.🤗..its party time for the team and all the fans who have been with HD in thick and thin times🤗 . Facing challenges with strength , determination and confidence is  what matters and you have done it . 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Edited by Surbhi123 - 10 years ago
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Congrats to the whole HD team, for completing a year and a half👏.

And my proudest moments - 

Edited by ashne - 10 years ago
Rasha4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely thread Sur🤗

Congratulations to all the cast and crew of Hitler Didi for successfully completing 1.5 years and 400 episodes🥳🥳🥳HD started out as an unique serial..as it was not the usual saas-bahu saga..it has a different concept..focusing on a  lone girl's struggles in today's world..And many many congratulations to RATI PANDEY ..The backbone of HD..Whether it was the strict,serious different yet simple Indira,or the practical Super cop Zara or the mentally imbalanced Lady ..She played diverse characters in the same show with perfection⭐️👏Proud to be your Fan Rati di..Love you loads❤️You always give 100% devotion to your work..A true star you are..you stole my heart during mjht ..as the chulbuli bubbly Nupur..I have never thought you could pull off a character like Indira so well ..Indira a character who never used to smile in her life..The more the days passed ..my admiration and respect  for you increases..Seriously I have never watched Serials..But you got me hooked to Mjht n now HD ,Rati Pandey😳😆
^^ aah we waited for this moment for years..the golden moment for you and for all of us...😳⭐️
and this one too😳

Hope you win more awards like this,achieve more success..You really deserve all of them😊God bless you always..😊😳

Edited by Rasha4eva - 10 years ago
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations and celebrations 🥳  Hats off to the entire team, including all the actors, technicians, crew members, PH etc 😆
The show has finally hit another milestone and hopefully it will complete 400 episodes too on 28th May. Even though I criticize the show whenever required, curse the writers etc., I have to admit that inspite of all this i can never stop caring about the show. This show was brilliant when it started off, loads of memories of mine are attached to it. Rati came back after such a long hiatus and she proved her acting mettle once again 😳 Indira Sharma- one of the most unique characters on indian television. Such a relief from the usual stereotypical women on TV. Her damdaar dialogues, her hitlergiri, her strength, her attitude, I loved it all! HD has had some really beautiful and painful moments at the same time..i still cannot forget the scene where Indira comes to know about her brain tumor. It was so heart-wrenching that i could not sleep almost the whole night..such was the impact of that scene. This is just one among many powerful scenes that the show has given us. Of course the show has its shortcomings,  but scenes like these prove the immense potential that the team has. Having said that, I also feel that HD has run its course now. I'd love to see a total revamp of the show though. If only the writers could pull up their socks and gave us meaningful episodes regularly. They have given us some really memorable and beautifully written scenes but where is their consistency i wonder. The show could have reached heights if it was well planned.

Rati Pandey has put her heart and soul in the show, almost forgetting her own self. She has literally been living the character of Indira Sharma and her portrayal is so realistic and believable that we almost forget the difference between real and reel. Another powerful character, Zara Malik Khan who ruled our hearts when she entered the show, has contributed to the success of the show as well. Even though her character was butchered in the end, she'd always be remembered for being the cool cop she was. Thanks to HD, Rati got to play so many different shades in the same show, which an actor can only dream of. From the central character of the show Indira Sharma, to the headstrong police woman Zara, to mentally challenged Indira Sharma, to the sweet and amiable Husna..all in a single show! It was so hard to tell that all these roles were done by the same actress coz of the way Rati brought about differences in body language, voice modulation etc. I'm sure this show must have made the industry to look up and notice the talent that this woman has! I'm so proud of the fact that she received many awards, critical appreciation for this show 👏 The show has always managed decent TRPs and at many occasions pretty high ones too! And the popularity it enjoys is immense! 😃 It had its ups and downs too but I'd rather remember its initial golden days. 

Special mention to Sandeep Baswana for entertaining us with munna's hilarious antics, Shruti Bisht for coming as a strong actress in her own right even though her role is badly written, Rituraj Singh for portraying all the shades of Inder Sharma so effortlessly and to the rest of the cast as well. I must say HD is one of the very few shows, which has got such a talented ensemble cast! 

PS. I didnt imagine my post would turn out to be so long. 😆 All this while I had been so lazy that i edited it so late 😆
Edited by .Avani. - 10 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
First thanks Sur for the beautiful thread 🤗

and Next, I want to congratulate each and every member of Hitler Didi for bringing a unique show on TV 👏
Congratulation for completing (about to) a journey of 400 episodes 👏 hope to see many more episodes 😳

Hitler Didi show is always special to be because though I joined IF during MJHT days but i became active due to Hitler didi (Rati) and made many friends

This is my personal favourite best moments in the journey of HD:

I wish all the best to all cast and crew of Hitler Didi

Special msg to Rati, Hitler Didi 😊: I love you Rati, you are always special to me. I never addicted to any actor before, now every member of my family and friends know how made i am about you 😳 😆. I want to see more of your acting in upcoming days, months and years 🤗 I wish you win each and every ones heart and awards in coming future 😉. I want to see you as host, hope my dream comes true.
Edited by -PD- - 10 years ago
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Sandy-

Reserved for SaTi 😎

😆

Res!!! :D the thread Is lovely Sur ❤️

congrats to the whole cast and crew of Hitler Didi for completing this milestone 😃 
and more importantly congrats to Rati Pandey the one who this show is about , our Hitler Didi :) 

our iconic Hitler Didi😎 

Edited by likaboss - 10 years ago
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sandy-

Reserved for SaTi 😎

😲, I'm waiting for RaMa now😆
EtherealRati thumbnail

Congratulations di...Congratulations for accomplishing your task so well...for making all of us proud ...and for casting on everyone your magical spell . I am confident that you will continue with even more successes and my wishes , blessings will be always with you in your next adventures as well . Your hard work , determination and utmost dedication  is what makes you popular...and i feel proud...that you are not just adored , idolized , loved but respected by your fans...and others around which is quiet a big deal in this industry . Now i actually can't tell...that i love you more or respect you more...but your charm is irresistible . You are one of a kind...a gem of a person . You define perfection angel  ...love you endless .
With each passing day...each passing minute ...each passing second...my love for you keeps on increasing . You have become an imp. part of life without whom i cannot imagine my life...life now is incomplete without you . The smallest smallest things related to you affects me in and out . The smallest smallest good news about you  bring a smile on my face ... make my day...makes my mood and the world seems brighter and the smallest smallest bad news...makes the world the darkest place to live in . Its all about you ...let it be in anything...you have made that space in heart...when i listen any song...i keep imagining you in the song...i think all the songs i have listened after watching you...i have imagined you ...when its a sad song...i think about when your character suffered in the show...if its a happy song...thoughts shift to happy moments...friendship song...off screen moments...in short...with all kind of songs i can connect you . You rule my dreams as well . And why just songs...the small small thing your character does effects me...from you i have learn to face my fears , live my passions and to stand for truth...no matter what . You motivate me and i strive to become better . I want to thanks for coming in my  life...i promise you will always an be an eternal part of it  . May god bless you with all the happiness , success , love in the world . Keep smiling and shining .

" Tumko paaya hai to jaise khoyi hun , kehna chahu bhi tho tumse kya kahun
Kisi jubaan mein bhi, woh lafz hi nahi , Ki jin mein tum ho kya tumhe bata sakoon
Mein agar kahoon tumsa haseen ...Kaayanaath mein nahi hai kahin
Tareef yeh bhi tho, sach hai kuch bhi nahin "
Edited by Surbhi123 - 10 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail

Journey with HD has been amazing ...there have been ups and downs...but that happens everywhere...and di you break all records with HD...i don't feel that any actress till today have showed this many shades in one show . I never missed a single episode of HD...sharp 8.25...i reach the t.v room and ask for remote...My whole family watches HD with me...we all laugh and cry with it...and you know we discuss as well...as HD focuses on many social affairs and  this is the only show in which such discussions are there ...HD can actually make us laugh at the time we should actually cry...with the comic timing of sandeep baswana . He indeed is a great actor . I genuinely loved everyone in the team...from rituraj sir to...aakash sir...everyone did their job perfectly . HD is close to heart and will always be . We all relate to HD a lot...especially my mom...she relates a lot to indira...and ofcourse munna...we love him equally . You all are doing justice to the show ...and we all love you . Appreciate your efforts . I whole heartedly congratulate HD for hitting the target of 1.5 years . Watching you winning those awards for HD was a delight...a pleasure to eyes...the only reason that i catch awards is to have your glimpses only . I love all the actors entered in between opposite you...from mrunal to rohit...i have learnt a lot from HD...and it has made quiet an impact on my life .