#1 AsYa(KaBhi)FF: Fallen in the Trap of Love (link to #2 pg 148)

Posted: 10 years ago

(links added)

Hi guys, i am new to india-forums, only created my account a while back, so this is the first chapter of my ff on AsYa and i'm not a north indian so i don't know much hindi so that would explain my hindi free writingπŸ˜ƒ.i am sorry in advance for the boredom i'm about to give you and i'm ready to embrace the eggs and tomatoes.πŸ˜‰(note: in this version asad and zoya's fake engagement has already happened, before Ayaan's engagement and none of the airport drama happened)
So here goes chapter 1:
Love Hurts
She walked through the dark streets of Bhopal. She didn't know where she was going, what she was doing, or where she actually was. She was just wandering the quiet night streets of Bhopal aimlessly. She was caught up in memories. Memories of him, him as in...Asad Ahmed Khan. She couldn't bring herself to remember how everything had turned upside down in just a matter of hours. She remembered how he'd saved her from that rogue Akram and his goons, the relief on his face when her breath returned after being buried alive in mangalpur, how he'd comforted her when the truth of her father was revealed, but then then the bitter incidents started playing in her mind, the slap at the hospital, his taunts about her parents, all his insults, his ...wait, why did she even care? After all she was a misfit, who had landed as a guest in his house, with the mission of finding her father. Now, her mission has been fulfilled and she hasn't got a reason to stay in India anymore. Yet, why does her heart feel like it has been ripped into two pieces, each thrown to different ends of the world? She wasn't even aware of the tears she was shedding. Indulged in this bitter mirage of memories, she kept walking with her bags in her hand, unaware of the world surrounding her. Not even knowing that she was crossing a road with a car coming at her in full pace. The driver of the car tried the brakes, but it was too late. She blacked out and fell, a pool of blood forming around her. The next thing she knew, she woke up in a hospital bed.
10 hours ago:
"Mr. Khan, please trust me! I had nothing to do with the poison in the sweets. I have no idea how it happened. I will never even -", pleaded Zoya only to be cut short by Mr. Khan. " I don't care if you don't have anything to do with the poison, what I do care about is that my ammi was insulted and you were the reason!" "Mr. Khan, please just listen to me for one minute. Whatever I did was just, because I'd promised Ayaan that his bhaijaan would come to his engagement!" " Who asked you to promise?! If you can't do a single thing properly, why do you even bother?! You know what the problem is with you?!You think you know everything and that you are always right! As a matter of fact, that can never be changed, because you are Zoya Farooqui." Zoya was in tears now," Mr. Khan -" "Miss Farooqui!!! I've had enough of you!Thank God you don't have any parents, for they would have had to die out of shame to have witnessed this moment. Probably God did the right thing by not giving you parents, frankly because you don't deserve any. I want you out of my house in the next three hours! Do you understand?!" Zoya was shocked, her tears froze, she stood rooted to the spot for a minute. Dilshaad and Najma were equally shocked, they stood there helplessly not knowing what to do. While another was basking in the triumph of her evil plan - Tanveer. After that, Zoya made a dash to her room, with Dilshaad and Najma at her heels. She ran in and locked the door and broke down. Dilshaad and Najma were banging on the door trying to get the poor girl to open the door, with no such luck. While Asad was still standing in the same spot, with folded hands, without a single look of remorse in his face. Tanveer smiled and walked upto him, putting a hand on his shoulder, she spoke with an evil smile, "Jammy, don't worry. Soon, everything will be fine." He said nothing and walked off to his room and closed the door. Tanveer thought to herself,soon everything will be fine, because Zoya Farooqui will be gone and you will be mine.With one last smile she walked of to join Dilshaad and Najma to shower her fake sympathy.
Time was flying by, Zoya didn't know how long she'd been crying for. She looked at her watch, it was 9.30pm. Four hours had already passed and Mr. Khan had told her to leave in three hours . She composed herself and got up, her legs wobbly. She started packing and in the next two hours, she was done. Teary eyed, she got a piece of paper and wrote:
Dear Phuppi and Najma,
Thank you for making me feel like a part of your family. Phuppi, thank you for loving me like your own daughter and Najma, thank you for being as affectionate as my own sister. I came to India with the hope of finding someone from my past and in a way I've done that. I'm really sorry that you were insulted due to me, phuppi and I would never want that again and so I'm leaving. Please don't worry about me, because my visa is close to expiring, so I have to leave anyway. You will always be close to my heart. Goodbye.
Lots of love,
Zoya
The paper was now wet with tears. She'd carefully avoided mentioning Mr. Khan, because she didn't have anything to say about him anymore. She put the letter on her bed and sneaked out of her room to see if see if there was still anyone in the living room. Of course, everyone had retired to their rooms after the day's incident. She went back to her room, got her bags and sneaked back out. She opened the door silently and went out closing it back. She started walking away, she stopped and turned to have one last glance at the house. She swallowed the big lump in her throat and turned and walked away into the darkness of the night to face yet the darkest chapter of her life.
After an hour of Zoya leaving, Najma, instructed by Dilshaad, went check on Zoya. She knocked on the door several times, no answer. She called out her name and again, no answer. She tried the door handle and surprisingly it opened. She walked in, to find no one. She checked the bathroom, Zoya was not there! She started panicking, out of curiosity, she checked her cupboard to find all her things gone! Zoya had actually left. She turned to call Dilshaad, but a piece of paper lying on her bed, caught her eye. Zoya's letter. She picked it up and read it, her skin turned pale. She turned and ran towards Dilshaad's room screaming, "AMMI!!!"
Dilshaad was shocked to read the letter. She broke down, " How can she just leave like that?! How can that girl be so irresponsible?! Its all Asad's fault that she left, he didn't even give the poor girl a chance to explain herself!" Najma, who had thought of Asad as her hero and father figure, had not even dreamed that he could do something like this. Her best friend as well as her sister was gone and that too, due to her bhaijaan. Dilshaad stormed off to Asad's room with Najma running behind her.
Dilshaad burst in to his room and screamed, "ASAD!!!" Asad was taken aback. "Yes ammi?" "Zoya has left, she has actually left and you are the sole reason!!!" He managed to swallow the lump that had formed in his throat and retorted back, "Well good! I don't care if she has left. She was trouble from day one!" Dilshaad and Najma were shocked to get such an answer from Asad. Najma tried to reason with him, "Bhaijaan, it is past 12.30 and Zoya's outside all on her own." "I don't care, she is always boasting about how modern and independent she is, so let her be!!!", said Asad trying hard to ignore the worry that had formed for Zoya in his heart. "Najma, leave it. There is no point in trying to make an animal see sense.", said Dilshaad glaring at Asad and shocking him. Now she spoke directly to him and whispered in between her tears, " You can't be my son, my son is not such a heartless creature. Today you have proved that you are Rashid Ahmed Khan's son and not Dilshaad's. Whatever that poor girl did was for yours and Ayaan's happiness. You paid her back very well for that. I don't have anything left to say to you." With that she walked off, leaving him stunned. Najma cast another glance at him and followed Dilshad. After they left his room, he entered a rage, he broke everything that came into his hand. He can tolerate anything but being called Rashid Ahmed Khan's son. A mirage of the chirpy, bubbly Zoya started playing in his mind, her silly shayaris, her jokes which made no sense, her innocent face. Finally, unable to take it any longer, he grabbed his coat and rushed out. Dilshaad and Najma, who were sitting in the living room sobbing, with Tanveer consoling them after several failed attempts of reaching Zoya's phone, were surprised to see Asad rushing out. Asad ran to his car and made a dash for it.

Asad had been driving like a mad man for the past two hours trying to find Zoya. Just when he was about to give up, a figure appeared under a lamp post with bags in her hands, crossing the road. Asad hadn't even been aware of the speed he was going in. He hit the brakes screaming, "ZOYAAA!" Too late.
Zoya woke up in a hospital bed, her head aching. She felt a hand grasping hers. She turned to see who it was. It was...wait...was she dreaming...what was he doing here? Was it really...Mr.Khan? He was sleeping with his head on the bed, sitting on the chair by Zoya's bed side. She tried to free her hand from his grip, immediately waking him up. Asad looked up to see Zoya awake and looking straight at him, he started to say, " Zoya, are you okay? Are you crazy, or what?! Can't you even look while cros- " he stopped himself when he saw Zoya glaring at him intensely, as if to say, Why do you care? I have nothing to do with you.He grasped her hand a little tighter and began to say, " Zoya, I'm really so-" He was cut short by Zoya, " No, Mr. Khan!", shouted Zoya freeing her hand from his grip and he reluctantly let it go, " I don't deserve an apology. After all I am a bad example for all girls. Everything that happened is my fault, so why do you have the need to say sorry?", screamed Zoya draining the little energy that she had. He was speechless and didn't know what to say to her. She went on, " I don't even deserve any parents, isn't that what you said. So why are you trying to apologise to a girl like me?! By the way, here is your fake engagement ring, I'm not going to be needing it anymore." She started removing it, with the waterworks at full power, but Asad grabbed her arm to stop her and screamed at her, "ENOUGH!!!". Hearing the commotion Dilshaad, Najma and Tanveer rushed in. Asad and Zoya hadn't even noticed. Asad continued, " You had asked me whether I care about you, right? Well, here is my answer. YES!!! I do care about you! You'd also asked whether i meant it when I put the ring on you finger and my answer to that as well is yes!!!" Zoya was stunned, Dilshaad and Najma were head over heels in joy!!! Tanveer...well you know what she was like. With that Asad pulled her close and hugged her tight. He whispered into her ear, " You are mine and only mine and even God can't change that." Zoya buried her face into his chest and cried, but this time it was tears of joy, she hugged him back with equal force! Dilshaad was shedding tears of happiness, Najma was squealing with joy and Tanveer *sigh* she was already plotting another plan to separate Asad and Zoya. But this time, its not going to be so easy. 
      To be continued...
So the boredom has ended😊! I would appreciate any feedback nice or not. So this was my first post and it might not be that good but i hope it was ok. tell me if it was too long or something and thanks for reading all of this boring emotional drama and congratulations for getting through without dyingπŸ˜ƒ.
update: hey guys! i first wrote this as an OS but now i'm gonna convert it to a FF. I'll post the next chapter today or tomorrow.😊

Edited by ..Ramya.. - 9 years ago
really sooo nice . Can u please continue this . Please :-)
@Scarlettkevin .Thankyou for the lovely comment. I'd posted this in myeduniya first and some of them there had also asked me to continue, so i think i might just continue and thank u again!πŸ˜ƒEdited by stereohearts200 - 10 years ago
its very nice and well written... πŸ‘πŸΌ
u calll it BOREDOM??? r u mad or wt???😲  
it ws FREAAAKINGLY FANTAAASTICALLLY FABULOUS!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
awwwsmmm!!! awwwsmmm!! awwwsmmm!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
i simply loved it !!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
vrrry nic!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
gosh! MR.KHAN xpressing his feelings n tht tooo soo openly!!!☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ wooow!!☺️ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
amaaazn!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by stereohearts200

@LuvUAsYa Thank you!πŸ˜ƒ
plsr is ol mine sweeety!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
WELCOME TO D FORUMS!!
Edited by LuvUAsYa - 10 years ago
@LuvUAsYa thank you again!πŸ˜ƒ 
Such a beautifully written story πŸ˜Š Loved it πŸ˜Š
Welcome dear. I liked your story πŸ˜ƒ
Well Done! this was a beauty. I loved it all.
please do write more on AsYa.