Posted: 10 years ago
WOW...REALLY A HEART TOUCHING SCENE OF TAANI AND GANG...

I really loved 2 scenes of Taani today

1) When she said that she will use that Car when swayam accepts it whole heartedly

2) When she has apologized the gang for her being selfish

Everyone makes mistakes...But accepting the mistakes is really a big thing... 

Hats off to u Taani and welcome back to the gang 👏

P.S: Fab acting by Vrinda
Aww that's our Taani. Im actually excited to watch today episode...I hope this uncle disappear soon from Taayam life
Awesome post :-)
Vrinda's acting and tayam scene was all I liked. This track is dragged
Yaa! Seriously i also want to say welcome back tani! Nd these two scenes r really vry touching!!
Nd one scene jise dekhne nd sunne ke baad i was like oh my god! When sharon said " MERE DO ANMOL RATAN KO KYA HUA HAI!" usne swayam ko uska anmol ratan bola! Hayeee! Nd also loved their hawa hawa look look!
Originally posted by sakshiswaron

Yaa! Seriously i also want to say welcome back tani! Nd these two scenes r really vry touching!!
Nd one scene jise dekhne nd sunne ke baad i was like oh my god! When sharon said " MERE DO ANMOL RATAN KO KYA HUA HAI!" usne swayam ko uska anmol ratan bola! Hayeee! Nd also loved their hawa hawa look look!

This post is about taani and gang...dont divert from the topic...

"the return of original taani"😃
 finally gang - taani conflict cumes to an end n everything is bak to normal especially taani😃... really happy dat she figured out dat she was wrong on her part😃...happy dat gang accepted her whole heartedly😃
i always thought dat is gang- taani track is baseless n i personally found it v annoying 🤢bt i guess" jo hota h acche k liya hota h "😊...hope dis track has improved taani-gang bond...i hope so😕
i m relieved dat dis gang - taani track has ended cuz i was thinking if rey breaks up wit taani , she will b left all alone but now if dis break up happens den atleast she will have frnds na...i knw swayam has alwayz been dere for her bt she can't share anything wit swayam regarding rey...
now i really want taani to start wit her " bhabhi" thing again lol😛 , n now toh even sharon has accepted her love for swayam for it will b a treat to watch her reactions😳...luved sharon-taani hug😊

Originally posted by iheartd3

"the return of original taani"😃
 finally gang - taani conflict cumes to an end n everything is bak to normal especially taani😃... really happy dat she figured out dat she was wrong on her part😃...happy dat gang accepted her whole heartedly😃
i always thought dat is gang- taani track is baseless n i personally found it v annoying 🤢bt i guess" jo hota h acche k liya hota h "😊...hope dis track has improved taani-gang bond...i hope so😕
i m relieved dat dis gang - taani track has ended cuz i was thinking if rey breaks up wit taani , she will b left all alone but now if dis break up happens den atleast she will have frnds na...i knw swayam has alwayz been dere for her bt she can't share anything wit swayam regarding rey...
now i really want taani to start wit her " bhabhi" thing again lol😛 , n now toh even sharon has accepted her love for swayam for it will b a treat to watch her reactions😳...luved sharon-taani hug😊

yes...the bond between the taani and gang  had increased through this track...

i too loved the sharon - taani hug 😊
oh freak i didn't watch the epi...bt now i'll defo watch it...nyc post...😛
Really Welcome Back Taani As I Really missed this taani Jbki mjhe aaj bhi uske kuch words hurt kre but She IS the Best for me So i Ignored it
Vrinda defo did a fine job today! :)