Diya Aur Baati Hum

When will I get SURYA moments

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

I am writing OS pe OS on SURYA moments. But seeing the spoiler pics my mood is also getting spoiled. Aisa lagta hai ki SURYA moments quota is going to continue. You will get some 3-4 min SURYA moments per week. I cant take this anymore. I want SURYA moments๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Even if romance is not there I will tolerate. But  I want to see their care and love for each other atleast. Not RP problems, not even Momli wedding. Mujhe koi interest nahi hain. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

So who all are you with me ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you 110% it is a like a romance drought that has happened in DABH! How long do viewers have to wait... I also use a lot of romance in my FF to fill the gap that we have in the actual show but for how long?

I really want to write to DABH writers and tell them our views about the lack of romance... I understand the show is not all about romance but there is a need for it! I am a die hard romantic and when I don't see romance at all it puts me off!

We are not demanding Suhaag Raat's but just moments we can cherish of our favourite couple!  Love this post! We have mutual feelings!
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shruthi i thought u were matured  & never expected u to cry. Wah what the cv's had done to us๐Ÿ˜† Everyone crying for surya moments๐Ÿคฃ.
We will get LOT oF SURYA MOMENTS THIS WEEK DON WORRY AT ALL๐Ÿ˜ณ. not to forget those spoiler pics (sandy studing pics)๐Ÿ˜‰
One advise shruthi avoid spoilers if u can't bear those.

I myself trying to avoid spoilers but not able to do it. Bharti ka told me to continue with spoilers as it may help someone or the other.๐Ÿ˜›

Till then enjoy this๐Ÿ˜†

Some SurYa scenes village track

Edited by shobhana_dabh - 10 years ago
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am totally, completely, fully, wholeheartedly with you on this. Let them concentrate on Sandhya's education , problems related to that, Suraj helping her out, being her backbone in every way and let them just devote 10% of  the serial to other things like Emily acceptance. I have had enough of drama hopping and problem solving. Let them justify the title and get back to the main theme. This roller coaster ride on RP problems seems to be endless. Some where they must put a brake to it. The serial achieved maximum TRPS when it was SurYa centric and full of romantic moments. Give us back those golden days where we watched episodes again and again. Could not have enough of this lovely couple. Jaane kahan gaye woh din... Edited by UMDU - 10 years ago
tuh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

๐Ÿคฃ  oh tuhina dear
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@shobhana  I dont get desperate so fast. Even when the whole forum was mourning Momli track I was celebrating it as " Nancy Drew" series. But then in Momli wedding koi investigation bhi nahin. Tho kya karun. Spoilers I see, they dont affect me much. I am ok with that ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.
tuh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lincy_cathy

๐Ÿคฃ  oh tuhina dear

instead of feeling bad for me  u r laughing Lincy๐Ÿ˜ฒif u wan to stop me crying make some fav siggies its been long since u havent made ne๐Ÿ˜ญ
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
cvz plz have mercy on us๐Ÿฅบ
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@shobhana  I dont get desperate so fast. Even when the whole forum was mourning Momli track I was celebrating it as " Nancy Drew" series. But then in Momli wedding koi investigation bhi nahin. Tho kya karun. Spoilers I see, they dont affect me much. I am ok with that ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.

Good approach. In a short span i'm dragged towards u another one is Uma ji. Both are sensible ppl in this forum.

And yes there will be investigation & much more drama in this Momily marriage as per the voice over in that SBS seg.๐Ÿ˜‰ Hope that the cv's get those lost(in village track)  brownie points in this marriage.๐Ÿ˜›