Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Yippeee🥳 Mayank and Gunjan ❤️together back again. This will definitely boost TRPs. Since Mayank has not yet got divorce therefore there was no marriage right then😆😆. Now perhaps they can show the relationship building up between Mayank-Gunjan and Seema. THis will allow Gunjan to complete her education and Mayank to get a job. Only thing that will change is dynamics of relationship between Vihaan and Rachna. Hope the CVs now focus back on the issues they had started out with, since they have already explored marriage😉😆😆

someone please give me a short wu.
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs:) Feeling sad for Rajeev :(
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Everyone ,plss avoid using words like haters or bashers in your post .. Respect each other's POV and agree to disagree instead of mocking another fan grp ... Use of any such word like bashers or haters anymore will b dealt strictly by the Mods from here onwards

SSLK Dev team

zoyakhansslk thumbnail
Garg family mayank we think no looks to be main cast and which tv dricortor they are ugly nd mayank got no face as main cast
gunjan feel so bad ur dad said everything's rights gunjan'll love that not enough gunjan Will have a life partner like Rajeev he understands and care about u
zoyakhansslk thumbnail
Gunjan nd mayank big lier mayank said he other girlfriend coming soon and they both are bigg fool but why u get together mayank
I won't watch thiz show again 4ever
Sairam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm sorry for using word bashers or haters..