Sports/Cricket

IPL 2013 Fever -Delhi vs Rajasthan Live Talk (Page 104)

Post Reply New Post

Page 104 of 358

sscomp32

IF-Sizzlerz

sscomp32

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie_ROFL

Originally posted by sscomp32

I think it will be RR, RCB and CSK as top 3... Ermm Idk abt 4th since SRH and MI are pretty much neck to neck... It all depends on the next game.. If SRH lose  their next match against CSK and MI wins their next match against KKR, then MI has a higher chance of play offs Geek

I dont want RCB in top 4 but they are almost in the playoffsOuch. If MI has a chance then i will support SRH against CSKWink. So i think CSK RR RCB SRH will be top 4. Geek

Nah RCB is a defo entry in the play offs... Ad RR too i think Ermm It will be SRH vs MI and honestly i don;t care if either of them gets in or out LOL

I know. Ouch. My top 4 has KXIP instead of RCB. But still i dont want MI now. SRH is a brilliant team. If its SRH v CSK in final, i will sure go to Eden.
LOlz don't forget to give us live updates and also don't forget to get autographs for us ROFL
I want RR vs CSK in the final... Ermm 

will try if i go. LOL
That will also will good. Fairplay battle will be there. Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPL 2013 Fever -Delhi vs Rajasthan Live Talk (Page 104)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tvpal007

IF-Sizzlerz

tvpal007

Originally posted by Abhi8

Hello everyone
Hi Big smile

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Originally posted by tvpal007

SRH and RCB...two teams that would not bother me too much if ousted from playoffs.Unhappy

And they will probably end up in play offs just because you didnt want them to ROFL
Who was supporting CSK yesterday?LOL
Who ended up being wrong?Wink

Babes..! I have been supporting Chennai for 6 years.. Losing one match is not something new to me... LOL In fact i was getting quite tired of CSK's winning streak and i actually didnt feel that bad that they lost because they still have lots of matches to come... LOL And MI's entry into play-offs kinda depend on CSk's match results too since CSK will be playing 3 out of their remaining 4 matches against RCB SRH and RR LOL So i still support CHennai LOL
Talk is cheap...let CSK walk the talk this yearLOL

Arey maine kab kahan CSK will win the trophy? WinkLOL But believe it or not even if they don't win i'm sure they will take it like any other match... Tongue Because they are not IPL trophy crazed.. They just put in their best they can and the result follows LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sscomp32

-Robin-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Robin-

Score?

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

i don't know which team i dislike more... Mi or SRH? But i think i'll go with Mi...D'oh

But my vote goes to srh first Wink Dead

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged

I think it will be RR, RCB and CSK as top 3... Ermm Idk abt 4th since SRH and MI are pretty much neck to neck... It all depends on the next game.. If SRH lose  their next match against CSK and MI wins their next match against KKR, then MI has a higher chance of play offs Geek

I dont want RCB in top 4 but they are almost in the playoffsOuch. If MI has a chance then i will support SRH against CSKWink. So i think CSK RR RCB SRH will be top 4. Geek

Nah RCB is a defo entry in the play offs... Ad RR too i think Ermm It will be SRH vs MI and honestly i don;t care if either of them gets in or out LOL

I know. Ouch. My top 4 has KXIP instead of RCB. But still i dont want MI now. SRH is a brilliant team. If its SRH v CSK in final, i will sure go to Eden.
LOlz don't forget to give us live updates and also don't forget to get autographs for us ROFL
I want RR vs CSK in the final... Ermm 

will try if i go. LOL
That will also will good. Fairplay battle will be there. Wink

That belongs to CSK... Just like the last 2 years... 2010 and 2011 i guess Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sscomp32

AbhiLovesShreya

IF-Stunnerz

AbhiLovesShreya

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by D3_4life

Originally posted by Abhi8