Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Pritam-Das

Goldie

Pritam-Das

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
I know the thursday episode has been discussed and i'm late to post about it. But still.
So raavi was spying at her senior boss and suddenly jeet entered in the restaurant. It actually made me laugh the way raavi was clicking pictures of them... Really? Can someone do that in a public place? I mean i simply can't focus my phone camera at someone on a restaurant without looking weird. But raavi can... Some people are born with extraordinary powers ROFL . So jeet entered there and didn't even listen to a single thing raavi was trying to explain. Sensible and understanding dad... Who treats his kids as friends!
Raavi called sid to help her explain the matter to him... ROFL i enjoyed that scene... Toh tumhe dhoke se shikayat hai Miss... Raavi Ahuja?? Her face is dekhne laayak!! ROFL sid always sounds weird... he is no exception. exception was Jeet... jeet behaved exceptionally by looking weird... he asked nothing to sid... (shouldn't he have?) he simply pulled raavi into the car and ran it... i couldn't find out in which hurry he was in...
senior boss is very happy at junior boss (sorry i don't think i can spell the actual surname of them... ROFL )
ginni was explaining how good the food is made and i enjoying rocky's expressions... ROFL
when sweety said she doesn't wanna choose any one between two teams... rocky and lucky seemed to have realised they shouldn't had done that with the food..
dadaji proved how unpredictable person he is when he left the dinner table after realising his matar paneer was turned into mirchi paneer ROFL
Now instead of ordering pizza... sweety herself could have made something else for dinner... that's what i felt. that atleast could had avoided the scene happened after the entry of pizza delivery guy. coincidently ordering was rocky's idea too ROFL poor him... whatever he thinks, turns into a problem for the rest of the family.
now at AHUJA house, the pinky and sunny worrying scenes wasn't too enjoyable but it clearly made me feel the absense of raashi... as she would have looked good on that scene instead of sunny.
main haar gayi maa, main kitni badi bewakuf hun, main apne magsat ke itne kareeb aane ke baad bhi usse puraa nahi kar payi... Lol raavi you rather sounded funny ROFL hehe...
sid calls her cause usse zakham pe namak chidak ne ka mann kar raha tha ROFL
now coming to the title of the story... jeet no longer looks a understanding and sensible father. in my eyes, dadaji and jeet both behaved similarly in a certain way! jeet atleast should have listened to raavi and questioned sid.. i don't know unemployment might have killed the original understand and friendly towards kids jeet... who believed in talking to kids... who believed in discussing... who believed in trusting his daughter.

NOW ONE MORE THING I WANT TO SAY HERE WHICH I HAD DISCUSSED WITH SOMEONE ON PMs about the episode... ginni behaved more
sensibly than dadaji on the whole
incident! She didn't say even one thing
to rocky, wasn't even sad that he
destroyed her food!! She got the point so easily that it was a prank only. That's
the difference between two
generations. We, the new generation is
so easy going... We know how to take
things lightly and avoid a scene!! But
the old generation is not as easy going as us, they're a bit complicated.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-100prabhlizzie1765suhaani.cidmjhtShwets1502AB_DaKriticizer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I knew jeet as an understanding father! - WU Remix" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for the remix PritamBig smile

As u said, unemployment has changed Jeet a lot. I was never impressed with Jeet even before. He always have no clarity over his thoughts but this time, he was not even thinking. Even after Pinky explaining why Raavi did it, Jeet was not ready to accept it. He was still giving his Dhoka speech. He is not thinking abt the hearing next day.

Raavi's situation was justROFL After doing everything, she now realises she is a bewakoofLOL

You did not tell about Sid's laughterWink

Ginny was definitely more understanding. Even Sweety would not have reacted like Dadaji, because at Ahuwalias people play small pranks like this and that keeps the fun quotient up. Dadaji seriously has zero sense of humor.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhPritam-Das

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
I am yet to watch Raavi's photographic skillsLOL Will watch and comment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhPritam-Das

Pritam-Das

Goldie

Pritam-Das

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
sorry for those little spelling and grammer mistakes. I actually didn't preview the post before posting. Now i'm too lazy to edit it. Sorry!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
I did not even notice the mistakesLOL

Btw...are pizza delivery available 24*7?

Pritam-Das

Pritam-Das

Goldie

Pritam-Das

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
lol even i was thinking that.

Edited by PritamDas01 - 06 May 2013 at 3:49am

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
And one more thing..why did it take Raavi and Jeet to come back home over 11pm? Was the hotel that far?LOL Then how did Raavi reach there??Wink

Pritam-Das

Pritam-Das

Goldie

Pritam-Das

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
cvs have no answer to these questions. I guess low ratings are causing sleepless nights for them that's why they're making such silly mistakes... 11pm simply made no sense!

Edited by PritamDas01 - 06 May 2013 at 4:09am

Shwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Go to top