Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

~:l HB To The Rocking Father & Son Duo Of RBO l:~

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged

The 11th of May marks the birthday of two amazing actors, Karan Tacker and Aliraza Namdar.  They acted together in Rang Badalti Odhani, as Shantanu and Sunil Khandelwal. 

What more can be said about Karan Tacker?  As well as being smart, sophisticated and handsome, he is an extremely talented and a natural actor.  He is also charming and is proud of the affect he has on female fans.  His known for his notorious sense of humour too, but there is more to him, than meets the eye.  Behind the mischief, Karan can often surprise us, with his mature attitude towards life and with his thoughts,
' Only when you push yourself, do u discover yourself...'

Beneath the media exterior there is a family man, who is adores his parents, sister and their dog Mischief.  He also cherishes his friends and relations.  Though he appears to be the typical Mumbai dude, Karan often surprises people, with his knowledge of shudh Hindi.  Media professionals and fans find him friendly, approachable and welcoming.  As a result, his charisma and style become regular discussion, in the news circles.  

Karan started his career with Star Sansaar as a host, his debut in acting was as Sameer in Love Ne Miladi Jodi and he rose to fame as Shantanu Khandelwal of Rang Badalti Odhani.  He is currently playing Viren in Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai.  In terms of acting, Karan's voice and his eyes, are his biggest strength.  He also has the ability to emote, with just a flicker of his facial expression or through his expressive gaze.  This is what makes Karan such a remarkable actor.  

Not one to be daunted by the fast and constant pace of the industry, Karan is incredibly driven regarding his career aspirations.  A true business man at heart, we have seen him taking change in his stride.  Adapting and venturing into new areas of show business, was something which he has explored with-in the last year.  Despite a busy shooting schedule, he has hosted, danced or performed at various shows and events.  As said by Karan himself, 
'It's not about going fast, it's about stopping in time.'  

Poem by Simi -
' Ode to KT~ He is The One!  

His face can
Launch a 1000 posts
His smile can
Give us all hope 
His eyes can 
Make us weak in the knees
His lips can
Stop! I'm blushing please 
His hands can 
Launch a thread
His torso can...Ahem
Better leave it unsaid 
His swagger can
Make us forget our walk
His style can
Teach us how to gawk 
His voice can 
Cast an amazing spell 
His diction.. 
There is no parallel  
His acting can
Make us lose our speech
His talent is
An Immense untapped beach 
Who is he?
There's no price for guessing
He is our one and only
Heartthrob KT

God Bless you, this day
Mr. Karan Tacker
Keep shining in our eyes '

- -

By Shyani

Aliraza Ji is a veteran of theatre, film and television.  His career spans over twenty-three years and he has over eighty plays to his credit.  His work spans across many channels and he has had prominent roles in many hit shows.  RBO fans are privileged to watch him as Sunil Uncle.  

Aliraza Ji gives an effortless performance in  any type of scene.  His acting is outstanding in either comic , serious, or any sort of situational scene.  The caliber of his talent, can be seen in the depth he brings to his character.  It's always a treat to watch him with the younger cast members.  He has played a very realistic father in RBO and also one of the best ever to be seen on TV.

- -  

By Shyani

Wishing Karan and Aliraza Ji a very happy birthday.  Hoping this year brings you much more success and luck.  Wishing you both lots of happiness and may you always be surrounded by love.
- -

Edited by The_May_Rose - 10 May 2013 at 10:51am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shanaksan1monika_aachandu8881KiranSonu1-Deepali-ktymk.krithikakp_yasharanjaisyjazzpoo_jMiss.Wahianmissfilmy-pranjal-angelic_leena_3_CutieCute_Maneesha_Shanak

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged

. . Roles Played . .   

By Ranjini

By Ranjini

By Imane

. . Memorable Scenes . 

By Bona, credit to Star One

By Jaanu, credit to Star One

By Jaanu, credit to Star One

By Navz

Edited by The_May_Rose - 10 May 2013 at 3:18pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

KiranSonu1chandu8881-Deepali-k.krithikakp_yasharanktymjaisyjazzMiss.Wahianpoo_jmissfilmy_CutieCute_Maneesha_Shanak

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
. . VideMixes . .

By Shyani

Credit to Saba

Credit to Ranjini 

. . NewTrivia . .

Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 May 2013 at 7:19am

shanaksan1KiranSonu1chandu8881-Deepali-ktymjaisyjazzpoo_jangelic_leena_3Miss.Wahianmissfilmy_CutieCute_Maneesha_Shanak

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged

. Signatures . .

By Shyani

By Shyani...

By Shyani

By Nainashree

By Nainashree

By Nainashree

Edited by The_May_Rose - 10 May 2013 at 3:16pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanaksan1chandu8881-Deepali-k.krithikaktymjaisyjazzpoo_jMiss.Wahianmissfilmy_CutieCute_Maneesha_Shanak

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged

. Signatures . .  

By Ramani

By Heer

By Nainashree

By Ranjini

By Khushbu

By Nainashree

Edited by The_May_Rose - 10 May 2013 at 3:19pm

shanaksan1chandu8881-Deepali-k.krithikakp_yasharanktymjaisyjazzMiss.Wahianangelic_leena_3missfilmy_CutieCute_Maneesha_Shanak

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged

. . Birthday Messages . .

By Hinna

Ramani
 Dear Karan, Wish you a very happy birthday...May GOD be with you in all your endeavours and keep you happy.
- -

Poonkuzhali
Happy Birthday!!! Have a memorable day!!! Keep rocking this year too Karan!!! <3
- -

Leena
Hi Karan dis is ur RBO fan Leena frm Kolkata. happy birthday karan many happy returns of the day..wish u get all the success which u deserve..keep entertaining us wid ur rocking performances..wish 2 see u
- -

Jothi
 Many happy returns of the day Karan, miss RBO a lot and want Yasharan together on a new serial soon.
- -

Jennifer
 When trees grow old enough, they begin to bear fruits. Like trees, even you will have to make your own stands and decisions one of these days. May you live your life with a sense of maturity, honesty and kindness. I wish you a great birthday and a humble year ahead Karan Tacker.
- -

People achieve only what they deserve, and deserve only what they achieve. You have found your passion in acting, so trust your instincts, and always remember to not forget the past that has raised you to where you are today. I wish you a very happy birthday and a better year ahead.
- -

Happy Birthday dear Karan, Have a great day and rocking year ahead!!Loads of Love always.
- -

Sangita
 May all your dreams come true. Wish you the best of everything!
- -

happy b'day karan...hope this year also brings lots of success and happiness for you.
- -

Many happy returns of the day Karan! This year I wish you are granted more vitality, greater wisdom and even better luck. I also hope you are blessed with happiness, contentment and love. Take care and all the best.
- -

Karan Tacker wishing you Happy Birthday Many Many returns of the day , may you get the all the success in your life.
- -
Right now you are having everything'enjoying a great time. So I was wondering what should I wish for you on this birthday of yours. With success life gives stress too'hai na! So here are my two wishes'I wish some peace of mind for you  & In spite of having almost everything there must be one wish or dream which you want to be true badly'so I wish that wish or dream will become true very soon & make you a happy man  Happy Birthday Karan'.keep smiling!!! PS:- Being a Odhani fan I can't help but miss The Shantanu Khandelwal!
- -

Happy B'day... Be urself alwys like you used to be during RBO... Aftr that you changd so much... N we miss d old innocence in you...Loved SHANTANU a lot... N shall remember you as SHANTANU alwys...Wishing you lots of success n support of nice n true people...Love
- -

"Dear Karan, No matter where you go, no matter what you do, My deepest wishes will always be with you...Coz no matter where I go and what I do, I'll never forget that I fell in love with Shaan, played impeccably by you...Keep rising and shining and let this B'day be yet another milestone!! All the best wishes for everything in life.
- -

Beenish
Dear Karan, So it's your birthday! Happy Birthday! Wishing you a very prosperous day, year and life! You'll probably never know the extent to which you've touched our hearts with your acting I suppose. However, it's been a while since I saw you onscreen, a few months I think. But I'm sure you're as fantastic an actor as ever even now. There was a time when I was crazy about you, wouldn't miss a single chance to see you on TV, boasted about the fact that I was your age(I'm a few months younger though!) , had done my Majors in Marketing like you had, had achieved my dreams like you had. But as time passed, as I got busy. I guess the fantasy kind of faded away. I got busy in achieving more dreams just like you got busy in pursuing yours. Hence there's been a gap since I last saw you on TV. That is not to say I'm still not a fan of you. I am and will always be one. Your show Rang Badalti Odhni gave me my closest friends and obviously since you were an integral part of it, I have you to thank. So on this birthday of yours, I want to take the opportunity to not only wish you all the success and happiness in the future but also to thank you for playing the character of Shaantanu to such amazing perfection. For Shaantanu I would say that there never was, nor will there ever be a character like him. And you made that possible, so thank you for that. You've given me memories to cherish forever, to replay them every moment. Will always love you for that. Hugs.Love,From-your-chupee-hui-fan Beenish
- -

Karan,Wishing you a many more happy returns of the day!!! May God bless you with good health,great success and infinite happines!!! Have a memorable day and keep wearing that enchanting smile on your face always!!! Lots of love!!*hugs*
- -

Urooj
 Happy Birthday karan! I hope you have an awesome birthday...We all are so proud of you and your achievements. I was so hoping to send you another gift this year but I guess work comes first and I didn't have the time to do that. I hope your birthday is awesome and wonderful and filled with lots and lots of happiness! May God give you the best gift this year! Enjoy! Urooj Z.
- -

Congratulation on being even more experienced. I'm not sure what U have learnt this year but hope u had fun. May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with sweet memories , wonderful moments and happy hours. Have a fantastic and rocking birthday Loads of love Priyasree
- -

hey Karan, Many many happy returns of the day. May god brings u all happiness in the world.
- -

Khushbu
Happy Birthday Karan, Many happy returns of the day.
- -
Jalis
 I send to you warm wishes,That your happiness will be As wonderful as the happiness, You have always given me. Wish you Happy Birthday
- -

Nainshree
 May you live a 100 years with the same fun and attitude as you do now. Happy Birthday!!
- -

Nikita
I wish God Bless YOU...With ALL Joy and Cheer...May U live a long life..And Stay away from every grief.
- -

Shilli
Set the world on fire with your dreams and use the flame to light a birthday candle. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
- -

Heer
U r not getting older, u r just getting smoother. Happy Birthday
- -

Trupti
The best r yet to come. Happy BDAY!
- -

Ranjini
Happy birthday Karan, love u <3
- -

Neelam
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARAN wish lot of success n happiness!
- -

Happy Birthday Karan tacker
You're the king of expressions, the rock star, the charmer
An unmatchable portrayer of emotions and the ultimate romancer
Your deeply emoting eyes, husky voice and your stylish demeanor
Your positivity, humility, modesty'.you make us fans prouder n prouder
Be it Sameer, Shantanu and now Viren
Your strong portrayal makes us love them, laugh with them, and cry when you portray pain
 You are My  Most Favorite Celebrity in this Entire World
 Here's Wishing You  All the love and Prosperity and here's Also hoping You Soar to great heights of success 
Hoping this 27th birthday is a blast & brings in bags full of happiness for you always and forever.
Party hard and keep up the amazing efforts as Viren in EHM; you know you're appreciated much!
Lots of love Deepali

Edited by The_May_Rose - 10 May 2013 at 2:08pm

chandu8881-Deepali-k.krithikaktymjaisyjazzMiss.Wahianpoo_jmissfilmyangelic_leena_3-pranjal-_CutieCute_Maneesha_Shanak

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged

. . Birthday Messages . .

By Ranjini

Poonkuzhali
Happy Birthday sir!!! :)
- -

Jennifer
Dear Aliraza Ji, You have given us so many reasons to smile, to feel proud, and to rejoice through the affectionate character of Sunil Khandelwal. You have captured the essence of fatherly affection effortlessly and it gives me all the more reasons to believe that's who you are even in real life. On this special day I wish you the heartiest warmth, happiness, and joy. May blessing from up above always surround your home and family. Have A Very Happy Birthday and Great Year ahead.
- -

Trupti
Happy brithday... You are amazingly talented actor, wish u gr8 success in life and career...
- -

Leena 
 happy birthday alirazaji..many happy returns of the day..wish u all d best for ur life ahead:)
- -

Shyani
 Happy birthday Ali ji...wishing you good health & lots of happiness in life :)
- -

Amna
Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday Ali Raza ji. ..Hope you achieve the peaks of success and thank you for giving us Sunil Khandelwal.
- -

Neelam Memane
 "Many Many Happy Returns of the day Aliji wish dis year brings lot of happiness n sucess!! Miss U as Sunil Khandelwal...miss whole RBO team
- -

Ranjini
Aliji, after Shanak Sunil is my fav character of RBO. I loved the comic timing he had as well as his anger when Shaan was reckless, or his pain when Shanak left home. One of my fav scene of RBO is Sunil Shaan convo, when Sunil brings Shaan out of jail. U did a splendid job as Sunil. Love u for that. Hope u have a great birthday <3
- -

Ramzz
"Wish you a very happy birthday Aliji".
- -

May
Many happy returns of the day Aliraza Ji :)
- -

Manita
My wishes for Ali ji -
It rarely happens that fans fall in love not only with the lead actors but the entire family that is portrayed on screen. Such was the magic and charisma of RBO and the warm presence of actors who played the roles perfectly. Thanks for playing Sunil Khandelwal so convincingly that the character is sketched in our minds for life. Happy Birthday. May God Bless you !!

Edited by The_May_Rose - 10 May 2013 at 3:44pm

shanaksan1chandu8881-Deepali-k.krithikajaisyjazzktymMiss.Wahianpoo_jmissfilmyangelic_leena_3_CutieCute_Maneesha_Shanak

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
~ Karan Tacker pages ~

- -

~ Aliraza Namdar pages ~

https://twitter.com/alirazanamdar

Edited by The_May_Rose - 09 May 2013 at 8:11pm

shanaksan1chandu8881-Deepali-jaisyjazzktymMiss.Wahianpoo_j-pranjal-angelic_leena_3missfilmy_CutieCute_Maneesha_Shanak

Go to top