Gautami finally replaces Ankita-TOI:Discuss here - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

Ankita is out of show which is all i care and to all other ppl u can continue watching show and accept or reject audience will decide and trp's will tell in 2 months max u will know who was more important to story i dont expect other fan group to apprecitae ankita lmao
Hey thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
Finally my Anki is out of this show. For me ankita is only Archana.  Love u Anki. come back soon with a new fresh role Edited by majoni03 - 10 years ago
nouseen ali sardar (kusum)aanewali thi uska kya hua? who kyun nahi aayi.?
tfs... will give it a try onl for hiten tejwani๐Ÿ˜Š
Very happy to know that Ankita is out of this show now. Want to see her in another show with a better role and a better story   .

For now , I hope she enjoys her time with her family and Sushant .

She did a fantastic job as Archana and I want to thank her for entertaining us so well for so long .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘

All the best to the new Archana . ๐Ÿ˜Š
Good Luck Gautami. Welcome to PR.

Indeed it will be a tough journey for you to win hearts as Archana since this place was always reserved for Ankita. Hopefully you should do well.
Someone else in Archana's shoes...Will miss Ankita...
When will we see Gautami Ji as Archu next week?
tfs .. good bye to PR .. miss ankita a lot ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Finally Ankita Lokhande Quits Pavitra Rishta ..
Gautami To ReplaCE ANKITA AS ARCHANA !!!

Gautami Kapoor & Hiten Tejwani
After five months of drama, the cat is finally out of the bag in Balaji Telefilm's Pavitra Rishta aired on Zee TV. Gautami Kapoor will replaceAnkita Lokhande in Pavitra Rishta and will henceforth play the role of Archana on the show.

Here's an exclusive exclusive picture of Gautami Kapoor and Hiten Tejwani from the sets of Pavitra Rishta.

Sources inform that the actress who in an interesting twist once stepped in Smriti Irani's shoes to play the character of Tulsi in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi will soon start shooting for the show. In the upcoming episodes, Archana will be shown coming out of coma and the storyline will focus on Archana and Manav's (Hiten Tejwani) love story.

When contacted, Hiten said, "Yes, she is doing the show but I can't comment on anything else."

Despite of repetitive attempts Gautami remained unavailable for comment.

SHARE UR VIEWS