Gautami finally replaces Ankita-TOI:Discuss here - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by --.NArESh.--

thanx rashi di for article..

but arman ki love story mein aur kya baki reha gaya hai Dekhna??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

good question!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by LoveArVi19

Yes! Finally a confirmation about Gautami will be playing Archana in PR! Though she played Hiten's fake mother in Kyunki, but that doesn't mean they can't be paired together.. Will miss Ankita as Archana and wish her all the luck in the future and in her next projects! As I said before ''If we can accept an replacement of Sushant then why not Ankita's?''. 
I'm very excited as Archana will coming out of her coma and ArMan story will continue.. Gautami is a very good actress loved her in Ghar Ek Mandir and in Kyunki! I'm very excited for the coming episodes of PR! Gautami looks gorgeous! πŸ˜Š

*(I HOPE I DID NOT OFFEND ANYONE WITH MY OPINION)*

Love,

Veena.

thanks for this bang on post.

have been reading quiet some posts in many different threads( as IF is a public forum) all i want to say is when sushany got replaced his fans were said accecpt accecpt n move on. so did they. now when ankita is replaced, fans (of ankita, sushant, sushita, archana, arman) should follow the same. there is no need to make fun n lol at the least bit of things. 
this show gave manav archana as sushant n ankita. we all fans love thm n thy will always b our arman. but in all due respect shudnt the replacements also get thr space to prove thr mettle, the wrtiters thrs, n fans thrs?
niways we shud remember gautami is good actrees n so is hiten, thy r way experienced thn sushita n both hv thr own fan followin n command n screen presence.

lets all respect thm.

n refrain from poking fun - direct n indirect at anyone. atleast for sushita who i am sure wud never be happy reading thr fans doin so.

all said this is an open forum all r free to do as thy wish all i can request as a co fan, to make things ugly.

thanks.

all the best to gautami n hiten too. hope thy can make arman lovable again in thr own way n with the help of the cast n crew of this very serial that gave us sushita regain its lost glory.
@sushantfan
supper like... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by sushantfan

thanks for this bang on post.

have been reading quiet some posts in many different threads( as IF is a public forum) all i want to say is when sushany got replaced his fans were said accecpt accecpt n move on. so did they. now when ankita is replaced, fans (of ankita, sushant, sushita, archana, arman) should follow the same. there is no need to make fun n lol at the least bit of things.
this show gave manav archana as sushant n ankita. we all fans love thm n thy will always b our arman. but in all due respect shudnt the replacements also get thr space to prove thr mettle, the wrtiters thrs, n fans thrs?
niways we shud remember gautami is good actrees n so is hiten, thy r way experienced thn sushita n both hv thr own fan followin n command n screen presence.

lets all respect thm.

n refrain from poking fun - direct n indirect at anyone. atleast for sushita who i am sure wud never be happy reading thr fans doin so.

all said this is an open forum all r free to do as thy wish all i can request as a co fan, to make things ugly.

thanks.

<font color="#FF0099">all the best to gautami n hiten too. hope thy can make arman lovable again in thr own way n with the help of the cast n crew of this very serial that gave us sushita regain its lost glory.</font>

bang on post dear. U have told everything. I've nothing to say more. Just liked it.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ankita is out of show which is all i care and to all other ppl u can continue watching show and accept or reject audience will decide and trp's will tell in 2 months max u will know who was more important to story i dont expect other fan group to apprecitae ankita lmao
Hiten-Gautami are looking good togetherπŸ‘πŸΌ
Ya we have nothing to accept or reject. The PR we loved, ended 2 times. 1st in 2011 and then feb 2013. Now nothing is left.
Finally Ankita is out of this mess :D
gonna miss her so much but the impression she had made of archana can be replaced by no one
Gud luck for ur future Ankita !!

P.S its so funny that once upon a time who played hiten's onscreen mother is gonna play his love interest in PR πŸ˜†
tfs,,ht and gautami r very good frnds,,

hiten ram used to be best frnds

i dnt expect anythng frm pr now,

i dnt wanna watch this show,

wow!!! finally we got a good news...πŸ₯³.  anki left the  show!!!!   im very happy!!

me  for   pavithra ristha  means    Arman  sushant  and Ankita    her chemistry   amazing  !!!!!!!!!!!!!
in 3 years thy provd dey r the bestt!!!they r in every1's heart  ... dat is a good thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now pr is not a true stry...

so im happy ankita left the show  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!...im celebrate  distributed    sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!    

All  the   best  Ankita   her  future   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!