Gautami finally replaces Ankita-TOI:Discuss here - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by rash2222

she is not playing ankita she is playing archana... ankita and archana are different 

oh thnx dear πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Lol...

lol..lol...
Ufff thank God anki is officially free frm this crap nw sooo happy fr her she nw needs to do a fresh role nw which is of her age and it is so true that noone will able to play archana as ankita played she ws , is and always be archana fr us
Very good news. Now PR
will go to hell I dnt care.
Anki is free that's all.
Yes! Finally a confirmation about Gautami will be playing Archana in PR! Though she played Hiten's fake mother in Kyunki, but that doesn't mean they can't be paired together.. Will miss Ankita as Archana and wish her all the luck in the future and in her next projects! As I said before ''If we can accept an replacement of Sushant then why not Ankita's?''. 
I'm very excited as Archana will coming out of her coma and ArMan story will continue.. Gautami is a very good actress loved her in Ghar Ek Mandir and in Kyunki! I'm very excited for the coming episodes of PR! Gautami looks gorgeous! πŸ˜Š

*(I HOPE I DID NOT OFFEND ANYONE WITH MY OPINION)*

Love,

Veena.
What is still left in Arman's story?πŸ˜†
well lets see what happens...
Originally posted by _proteetyz_

What is still left in Arman's story?πŸ˜†
well lets see what happens...

bohot kuch baki hai yaar. Abhi bhi great grand parents hona baki hai... πŸ˜†
Hmm... Who cares this crap. It makes no diffrence who replaces Anki. We'll celebrate as soon as new archana came. Take preparation for the party! Anki's azadi ki partyπŸ₯³
Thanx for sharing this wonderful news rashiπŸ€—

FINALLY anki is out of this crapfest ! Watta relief !

Very happy that there has been a replacement,although would have been happier had the character of archana been killed in the show...not sure if the replacement will work...πŸ€”

Anki deserves much more than playing a granny on-screen...waiting to see her come back in a young strong role that suits her age.😊
thanx rashi di for article..

but arman ki love story mein aur kya baki reha gaya hai Dekhna??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Originally posted by --.NArESh.--

thanx rashi di for article..

but arman ki love story mein aur kya baki reha gaya hai Dekhna??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†