Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan
Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

India-Forums

AG-Nandini -any future as lead?

aishwaryagayen IF-Rockerz
aishwaryagayen
aishwaryagayen

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
ok i haven't watched the bengali version .. i am a bengali yet .. and i hardly do post here but here i am with something i felt .. u don't agree plz keep away .. i have no intention of hurting anyones feeling ..nor m a sanjeeda hater . i just adore the lady .. but i adore AG more and i think her role is not justified

the starting was with a bang when we went through nandinis loss and grief and meeras pain .. we were shown both simultaneously but as the story proceeds it looks as if nandini is left alone in her grief and despair and everything that is happening is happening coz of meera or for meera... and our girl only gets a few scenes where either she is being the shadowy helper of meera or in the next second throwing her tantrums and hard words on her .. .this is really not happening ...

there is no reform in nandinis life .. if we minus the coloured saree ..and the story is so much complicated that i hardly see a man entering her life while there is already a man in meeras life .. if not lterally but we can all tell .. the bad guy just loves her .. so what is in store for nandini .. a good guy ?? lots of angst in the family ?? and then ofcourse meera helps her to get married off .. and her role ends???
or do we see her turning to the evil side and being jealous of meera .. who now seems to have it all ??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lionsmazecherrypansyMou_farahnewt2007AASUSPremeer_Diwani

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Hi aishu. happy to see you here.

Nandini is very much a lead. but she is not a single lead. The story revolves around Nandini, Meera and Balraj. Aasthana family does plays a small part connecting this three.

Its not a full love story. this show is a family drama.
that doesn't mean there won't be any love tracks. surely there will be love tracks for Meera and Nandini. but not so soon.

Since Agasthya showing concern towards Meera, we are assuming they will be paired together. Its a show anything can happen.

Meera is not bound in any relationship in front of society except she is carrying Ani's child. so joining her with anyone is easier when compared with Nandini who is a widow.

Screen space doesn't decide the lead of the show.

To bring up the track from a solid foundation, supporting character is necessary for a show to run for longer time.

If Nandini is shown falling for a man so quickly then her character will be spoiled. currently CVs are focussing on a pain of widow facing a another lady who is her husband's love interest with his child.

Now slowly Nandini character is gaining strength to counter Balraj. Nandini's soft side and tough side is shown with much care.

I'm watching the show without missing single episode. Cvs are doing the great job giving good space to AG and all the actors in that show. One day there will be less space doesn't mean she is ignored.

Aishu, it is a show. reforms won't happen is few episodes. this show only crossed 45 episodes. and dear its not BT show to happen everything like a magic.

We are used to AG's past acting on love tracks. so finding to adjust this new face of her. every actor needs to do something different at time to prove themselves in this career.

don't mistake me dear. this is my POV. i'll raise voice if Nandini character is sidelined/destroyed in the future. as of now i'm feeling they are building her character well along with others to show her full ability.

Edited by newt2007 - 06 May 2013 at 1:45am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

iamsenadamjojo1986-raiAasma-rose-girlssroomaniwin7aishwaryagayenradev24AASUSilovedhanjanird

aishwaryagayen
aishwaryagayen

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
selvy di .. ofcourse i didn't mind ... u follow the serial more than i do and i love ur POV .. but i felt she is being ignored .. maybe its because the show is new and family based and we always r habituated to see AG as only lead and having more screen space.the thing i find lacking is nandinis outburst . i mean the man cheated her .. balraj treats her like a baby producing machine.. her parents are another mystery .. okmaybe it will take time but i seriously feel till then she has nothing to do rather than to fidget on screen ... even the muskaane jhooti song sequence .. in that also she had no role to play .. while we found an angle when agasthya saved meera.. ofcourse the CVs need to build track but this slow sidelining of AG for a while will loose the interest of her character ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

newt2007AASUS

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Nandini's outburst is shown for few episodes. at the same time CVs showed how Balraj manipulates her. Nandini is determined to hold the childhood house which Balraj grabbed from her father.

Nandini won't be lost so easily as she is one of the main hurdle to Balraj in achieving his target.

Nandini's parent side is still not revealed to us. she does have a secret which need to be explored when her father enters. i'm liking this brave role than shedding load of tears.

the montage of the show itself has Nandini, Meera and Balraj.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlaishwaryagayenradev24AASUS

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Nandini is THE lead , if not the only lead. In the Bengali version though, the other woman was the lead. It's not about screen space, it's more about Nandini being able to connect to the viewers. A woman who spent months grieving for her husband, can't be shown to fall in love right now. As for meera, Agasthya's interest in her is very much one sided.
Nandini's character has been MUCH stronger than the beginning of the series. You know the difference if you compare the initial episodes with episodes that are aired now. She seldom sheds tears now and even if she does, it's remembering good times with Ani. Nandini was very devoted to that cheater so it will take time for her to come to terms with everything.
Don't worry we will see a lot of nandini in the upcoming episodes !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishwaryagayen

aishwaryagayen
aishwaryagayen

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

Nandini's outburst is shown for few episodes. at the same time CVs showed how Balraj manipulates her. Nandini is determined to hold the childhood house which Balraj grabbed from her father.

Nandini won't be lost so easily as she is one of the main hurdle to Balraj in achieving his target.

Nandini's parent side is still not revealed to us. she does have a secret which need to be explored when her father enters. i'm liking this brave role than shedding load of tears.

the montage of the show itself has Nandini, Meera and Balraj.
yea finally i too noticed she has stopped crying .. good because tht cheater does't deserve her tears but still she is on the weak side .. lots of things r yet to be explored .. her frankness .. her mutual understanding with meera... and above all she needs to get out of tht balraj asthanas trance .. the family seems to take up meera lovingly without questioning her or her integrity ... nandini while on the other hand needs to be aggresive !!!

newt2007AASUS

aishwaryagayen
aishwaryagayen

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Nandini is THE lead , if not the only lead. In the Bengali version though, the other woman was the lead. It's not about screen space, it's more about Nandini being able to connect to the viewers. A woman who spent months grieving for her husband, can't be shown to fall in love right now. As for meera, Agasthya's interest in her is very much one sided.
Nandini's character has been MUCH stronger than the beginning of the series. You know the difference if you compare the initial episodes with episodes that are aired now. She seldom sheds tears now and even if she does, it's remembering good times with Ani. Nandini was very devoted to that cheater so it will take time for her to come to terms with everything.
Don't worry we will see a lot of nandini in the upcoming episodes !
rghh dont talk abt the begali version i heard they turned "nandinis" character into evil there .. if cvs do tht m gonna kill them and we all connect to nandini coz most of us who watch the show are AG lovers .. so i guess we already had a inclination towards her and when we find another actress having a better track line and have it all then we go berserk
m not asking her to fall in love .. but its high time they introduce someone who can get close to her .. make her feel loved cheated angry and all .. its time they introduce our male lead .. family secrets r good but not much of them

and sweet and candies in ur mouth .. we defo need to see her more !!
newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
bengali version of 'nandini' character is not evil. its a pivot role.

male lead for Nandini will be too early now.
Nandini has to stop Balraj taking over her house. if she finds a man and marries him then she will be forced to leave her childhood house.

VeraAASUS

Go to top