Writers Corner
Writers Corner

India-Forums

||The Journey||Note (Moved) - Page 13 Dec13th2013 (Page 7)

NushIsh Senior Member
NushIsh
NushIsh

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
So Nikhil and Radhika are going away together. 

Sounds like fun. And I agree with Aaru I also want to find out how Raj and Aisha's story turns out. 

Waiting for Nikhil and Radhika's adventure to unfold, he certainly brings out the best in her. 

True that you posted this before YJHD but it has a bit of a ring of Naina and Bunny and also jab we met how Shahid and Kareena just take off on an adventure of their own. 

Your update was unusually short considering that you usually write extra long updates. So hopefully the next one will be long and we can see more of the devilish grin from Nikhil and more of the wild side of Radhika. 

PS: This post was my 100th post  
Faria12345 Senior Member
Faria12345
Faria12345

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Love u baby!!! Finally u gave something for my boy!!! And I'm sooo falling for him. Smart guy... Checking girls luggage ahem bad boy n good observation... "u didn't have a phone n u had ur family pic in ur bag" I wish all boys were that smart rofl!!!

Hold safe driving first of all!!! Nikhil is crazy or wattt India driving n London driving is hell a lot of difference!! But lOveee fast driving!
Well... If u wanna be adventurous thn just go for it... Waiting for Cornwall saga.. 2days with him... I will murder u if u don't give me Nikhil parts / POV thn Radhika..

It's his place so I better get stuff I wannan readdd!!! Make this Radhika a bit interesting... She is dull rite now..:/

But this chapter was really niceee I lie the swimming pool section... <3 infect loved everything actually...
Oh dear Sally! Update soon yaar u literary take agesss to write n post >_ < will be waiting n being impatient... If u can make my boy a bad boy..: little fun will be just alright :p

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaaz

_IcePrincess_ Groupbie
_IcePrincess_
_IcePrincess_

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
You know I think I should get a few tips from you about how to make a reader fall in love with a fictional character...Its one thing to see someone in a show or movie and drool over them, it's another to just read about somebody and go crazy over him! Nikhil's descriptions, man, don't I want to be in Radhika's place now!LOL
Great updates!Thumbs Up I really dunno where this story is going, but I simply love reading each chapter. I seriously hope you change what you said to me in the last reply - that you are gonna end it soon. I generally like to read short stories in forums, (I lose connection with the long ones, unless its already completed) but I really really wish this one goes on for a whileSmile

RKDramebaaz

CutielovesChocs IF-Dazzler
CutielovesChocs
CutielovesChocs

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Chapter 1: 

Beautiful beginning Prach, exactly what you need to begin this story. 'Despite the reasonable number of happy people, the number of disappointed people is more': brilliantly penned and SO freaking true. 

OOO Radhika Shah; why this name though? Awaiyee? Or does it have some significance like Neesha? Wink Oh come on, of course she'd have a story to tell. She ran away on freaking New Year's eve! LOL And as I've always said before, you have a way with descriptions, you pen down the surroundings so beautifully, that it actually seems like everything is happening right in front of you. Kudos! 

LONDON BABYYY! *Joey Tribbiani voice* Big smile I can't believe that's where she went! And it's a good thing because London's an amazing city to have the best experiences! The description once again, about the London architecture was brilliant and yet, sublimely cut short because of three AM in the morning when Radhika arrives. And you say you don't have talent? Joota maroon? 

WHAT kind of a hotel doesn't do on-the-spot bookings? That's so shitty! And that too at 3AM?!
AND enter our knight in shining armour! Nikhil.Malhotra. Big smile 

Okay, why would you do this? WHY would you make me fall in love with your male leads in every single story you write? WHY!?!?! I don't like you. Ouch Especially with what he's wearing? White dress shirt and a black tie? Man, I've melted. ALREADY. And you haven't even started to describe him fully yet. But I like to think he's hotLOL Ofcourse he is. Big smile

'What kind of a cheap tactic is that?' HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, I can SO visualise that happening. Kind of has a Jab We Met vibe to it! Big smile

'Because I fell in love with you at the first sight' ROFL Okay, it's official, I LOVE this manLOLBut he let her take the couch instead of the bed? Brat kahin ka! LOL

'What?' - That seems to be the word that rings every time she speaks, isn't it?LOL 'Can I use your toothpaste?' 'Nope' 'What?' 'Just kidding'. ROFL I LOVE LOVE LOVE him. You can already figure out so much about this guy from just this much. He was playing a freaking play station. Vela kahin ka! LOL I'm SO glad you showed that Radhika was looking a bit messy. I hate it when people show the actress looking amazing even at 2PM in the afternoon. Sheesh! LOL

'If a tour doesn't show you London, you tour the London yourself'- AAACK! You just HAD to stop it there, didn't you? Onto Chapter 2! LOL

-Rai

RKDramebaaz

RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishalrockerz

Oh Dude! :O um In Second Chapter N um Addicted! 

Its Just Awesome! Cant Wait What Is Next Reallly Liked Nikhil's Character! Now Um Addicted So Please U will Update Quick Lol !! xD n I Have To Complete It Quick Its Wow!! I LoveEd It !!

Awwwhh!! Love Love Love It!! It Was A Sweeet Updatee!! 
Love The Friends Circle!! Radhika Is Sweet! But Lil Bit Serious too Lol well superb i love it!! N Ya I Love The Mention Of Mr.Darcy!!
Great Going You Keep It Up !! :D

Lalalalala!! Um Done With Part 5 too!!! 
Lovely Updatee!! The Way He Was Saying k come n u drive the car!!! WoooW!! Now I Want Next Please! :O

Smarty, is this you? Thank you so much for all the amazing comments! I love it when you guys comment chapter by chapter <3 I am sorry Radhika is a bit serious! LOL Mujhpar gayi hain! Kidding! 

Thank you for awesome comments! Mwah!
RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IAmAaru

Done!

Sowwiefor my previous lame reply.. was  tired but i wanted to be the first one who replied!
Well well well.. The Cornwall trip sounds interesting!

And dont make Nikhil Smile devilishly. Cause each time he does that My heart flutters and stops beating!!! <3

Putting aside my craziness.. Its getting really interesting!
Btw! my suggestion.. I dont know what you have in your mind.. but mere liye.. can you revolve around a chapter on Raj and aisha! i want to know more about them!! pretty please!

It wasn't lame! I like all your comments <3

Even though he smiles devilishly, he isn't really a devil. Well, maybe not :P But kamini, your heart flutter at EVERYTHING! -_- LOL

Ah, I will try giving a special chapter on Raj and Aisha, maybe the part where they rreunite? pata nahi. I will try. And I have the story in mind, you will see them, don't worry. :)

Thank you! Love you! Mwah!
RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NushIsh

So Nikhil and Radhika are going away together. 

Sounds like fun. And I agree with Aaru I also want to find out how Raj and Aisha's story turns out. 

Waiting for Nikhil and Radhika's adventure to unfold, he certainly brings out the best in her. 

True that you posted this before YJHD but it has a bit of a ring of Naina and Bunny and also jab we met how Shahid and Kareena just take off on an adventure of their own. 

Your update was unusually short considering that you usually write extra long updates. So hopefully the next one will be long and we can see more of the devilish grin from Nikhil and more of the wild side of Radhika. 

PS: This post was my 100th post  

I guess they are. I was initially going to make them tour the London instead, but I didn't have time for research.
Raj and Aisha...I will try to give you guys an extra chapter. Plus, the story is not over yet, patience my dear! LOL
*Sigh* I am sorry. I try to be original, but an amateur is an amateur anyhow!

I posted 2 chapters, it made up one I guess LOL 
Wild side of Radhika? That's hard, lol! I will try! 

Thank you for the awesome comment again! Love ya!
CutielovesChocs IF-Dazzler
CutielovesChocs
CutielovesChocs

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Chapter 2: 

Hayye, main marr jaawan! He's helping her out! But you know what? I really think there is more to this than mes the eye. Why would Nikhil awaiyee help her out? I'm just so curious! LOL

I love the way he's always there with a Coke - open happiness Wink I really really love the way you've described each and every emotion through the dialogue. And I love how the two of them are already at a stage where they can tease each other and pull each others' legs. LOVE LOVE LOVE. 

Nikhil Malhotra has a black car. Somehow, I'm imagining it to be a convertible. And that makes me fall harder for him. Maybe if it was a jeep?Big smile Hayyeee. 

'I promise you I'm a decent boy. I am not a criminal, nor a pedophile and not definitely a playboy' ROFL THAT was amazing! 

He has a sly smile. He took her to this uber fancy place. WHAT IS THE SECRET? Does he own it? HE SO TOTALLY DOES, doesn't he?! The description was brilliant, as usual, though. 'Welcome back sir?'   HE TOTALLY owns the place.  I agree with Radhika, it is mega creepy. 

'You're about to meet my best friend, do not run'. OH dear, I can totally imagine this happening too. He has a best friend. AW. Embarrassed

'Saale kamine, suar ki aulad, I told you not to interfere in my business, teri saari mardaangi nikaal dungi main kamine' ROFL OH MY GOD. I SO TOTALLY DIED of laughter when I read that part. It was freaking hilarious. And I was expecting the room to be messy and the girl to be a total rebel. But blue highlights? NICE. I've always wanted to get those. LOL I'll say it once again, the descriptions you pen down are freaking awesome. I can actually picture a girl like Aisha and a guy like Raj, fighting like cats and dogs. LOL 

Btw, RAJ. Hayyyeee, the name. JUST the name. Embarrassed But his personality. Oh dear. LOL 'You wanna be naughty, I can help with that' ROFL

Aisha cracks me up. Not even kidding. I LOVE her. LOL WHAT did Raj mean by 'he's that kind of guy'? WHAT HUH? WHATTT?!?! Embarrassed WHY are these people SO supremely nice?! Shocked

AWHHH, you have an Arjun in your story too, but I can't fall for him because he's a 7 year old and that would so totally be wrong. 

AAAH, the email from her parents!  SO that's why she ran away. The marriage thing, and before that she needs to find herself, be independent etc. Embarrassed

On to chapter 3! LOL

-Rai

Go to top