||The Journey||Note (Moved) - Page 13 Dec13th2013 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by .Destiny.

He did. And she declined. xD She isn't conservative. "/ Just sweett! Erm, you will find out about Nikhil slowly, calm down girl! I can't reveal him and his story. Psh psh!

there are families who still go through the cast problems =/ Even today! But I just wanted to get over Aisha and Raj, hehe.

She earns her money idiot! But not THAT much. Just enough for herself. She is done with college, remember? And her dad said "Don't use Credit card much." Means she can use the credit card anyways.

Will update today. :)

Thank you so much Faria!

No slow >.< u update like after ages or so I want my boy story I'm bored with Radhika!
N I know some parents still r like that... Mayb my mom too but not sure lol.. Anyways Uodateee n I want a big one plzzz
A small update (1110 words). But with yesterday and today's combined, very long.Ignore the mistakes and enjoy if you can. :)

Chapter 5

Radhika turned to look at him, her mouth half open. She went on to say something by all that came out was silent rush of unsatisfying air. The first thought that ran through her brain was what to say, but instantly it had erased and a question took its place. How did he know? So she felt it would be easier to ask the question then give the answer, like it has always been.

"How did you know that I ran away from home." Nikhil turned to look at her with a small, amused smile playing at his lips.

"It wasn't rocket science, Radhika." He said, his voice a bit rough and husky. "You don't have a cell-phone, and you never tried to contact anyone. Which is quite funny because the picture behind your address card says you do have a family."

Radhika jerked up. It was one thing for someone to know that you have run away from home and quite another for them to know that you have a picture in your luggage bag. "You opened my bag?" She hissed.

"Of course not!"  He scoffed. "Just saw it accidently." He slowly got up, scaring Radhika with his calm and collected tone. "Sorry. I know it's sort of creepy."

"Creepy?" She hissed and then looked away annoyed. She didn't want anyone to know that she ran away. It doesn't sound right in real life.

"Don't worry." He said and to her surprise, patted on her shoulder. "Happens."

"Thanks! That's reassuring!" She replied sarcastically. He grinned at her cheekily. With a deep breath, he relaxed and crossed his leg, circling his arms around his knees, the can still in his hands.

"I ran away once." He said in a slow, dimmed voice. "I wanted to go on a road trip with my friends, but dad wanted me to go on a trekking trip with him to some mountains in Nepal. Not that I didn't like trekking, but I was kind of stuck between both. So I ran away to Rome." He let out a chuckle, and Radhika smiled. "It wasn't a bad adventure. I had fun with all the colorful and hot tourists!"

Radhika laughed but hit him on the shoulders. "Kamine!"

"I was just nineteen. Second year of college." He said, an angelic smile on his face as if he was reliving his memories.

"Wow!" Radhika whispered. "I wish I had the courage to run away at that age."

"Why?" Nikhil asked curiously.

"It just felt adventurous." She told him with a smile. Nikhil kept looking at her for few moments and then he said.

"Come to Cornwall with me. We will have fun. You ran away anyways, why not see everything?"

"I have only two weeks Nikhil." She said exasperated. "A week and half now."

"A week and four days Radhika!" Nikhil turned to her, excitement glinting in his black eyes. "We can go to Cornwall, and be back in two days. I can show you the whole London in the remaining days!"

"Nikhil, this is sweet and all, but I don't want to bother you." She said, biting her lip.

"I came here to see London as well. I am not here on business or anything, okay? So don't feel like you're taking up my time." He said rolling his eyes but then paused and looked at her curiously. "Are you scared that I may turn out to be a pervert?"

Radhika took the can out of his hands and smiled. "That might be it." Nikhil gasped, and put his hand on his chest.

"My poor heart! Be gentle, lady!" He said with a mock frown, and then grinned. "So you're coming, right?"

"Are you sure?" She asked. Nikhil's eyes sparkled and he leaned in closer with that devilish grin.

"You will have the time of your life, I promise!"

"You are driving?" Radhika asked as she sat inside the car she did first seen parked on the side of the road when Nikhil had come to help her, again.

"Yeah, why?" He asked as they made their way out of the London Pride. London Pride, it turned out, it actually was an old king's castle turned into a hotel now that raised revenue taxes for the people of London. No wonder it was so expensive.

"I thought it was a seven hour long journey." She said.

"It is." He said with a grin. "You don't trust me to be that strong?" Radhika just scoffed and looked away.

Last night, they had spent hours talking about things. Mostly it was Nikhil telling her about major sites in London and talking about their studies and career. They hadn't realized how it was already three in the morning. Radhika was so tired the next day, that she had to force herself to get ready. She had almost forgotten about Cornwall. Now during the car ride, she felt her eyes turning heavy and her thoughts losing tracks as she stared out of the window at the mountains and trees.

"Oye!" She jerked up at the voice. She turned to look at Nikhil who was stealing glances her.

"What?" She asked, her voice groggy.

"You have been sleeping for past hour, and that is making me sleepy!" He said annoyed. "Either your don't sleep, or you drive."

"I can't help it." She said, rubbing her eyes. "And I can't drive."

"You can't?" He asked surprised.

"I mean, not in London anyway."

"There are rarely any cars here. Like one every kilometer." Nikhil said, pulling the car over to the side. "You can drive. No police will come around here."

Radhika stared at him. He can't be serious! But when Nikhil opened the car door and came around to open hers, she knew he is bloody well serious!

"Nikhil! Don't be childish. This is risky!" She said. She was in different country. The speed limit here was more than she had ever gone on, and not to mention the sleepy state she was in.

"It's not childish. You're here for adventure, can't just turn back without that, can you?" He grinned.

"Not deathly adventures." She huffed.

"Don't fret so much. Come on, get in." He took her by her arms and pushed her into the driving seat and returned to the passenger side. "Let's see what you got."

"I am a very strong feminist, but this challenge provocation won't work. But if you really insist, let's have fun." She smiled at him and for a moment she was sure that he looked unsure. She turned back to look at the road ahead, and put her feet over the accelerator, not bothering to meddle with automatic gear. "I never drove a car beyond sixty kilometer, but because you trust me so much, here we go Nikhil! Don't mind it if I push our luck too far. It's your fault."

Edited by .Destiny. - 10 years ago
Oh Dude! :O um In Second Chapter N um Addicted!

Its Just Awesome! Cant Wait What Is Next Reallly Liked Nikhil's Character! Now Um Addicted So Please U will Update Quick Lol !! xD n I Have To Complete It Quick Its Wow!! I LoveEd It !!
Awwwhh!! Love Love Love It!! It Was A Sweeet Updatee!!
Love The Friends Circle!! Radhika Is Sweet! But Lil Bit Serious too Lol well superb i love it!! N Ya I Love The Mention Of Mr.Darcy!!
Great Going You Keep It Up !! :D
How He Know That She Ran Away?
Loved The Update!! And There Cute Convo Under The Dark Sky!! Prach U Write Fab...!! Awesome!! And What Will Be The Answer? :O
Lalalalala!! Um Done With Part 5 too!!!
Lovely Updatee!! The Way He Was Saying k come n u drive the car!!! WoooW!! Now I Want Next Please! :O
Done!

Sowwiefor my previous lame reply.. was  tired but i wanted to be the first one who replied!
Well well well.. The Cornwall trip sounds interesting!

And dont make Nikhil Smile devilishly. Cause each time he does that My heart flutters and stops beating!!! <3

Putting aside my craziness.. Its getting really interesting!
Btw! my suggestion.. I dont know what you have in your mind.. but mere liye.. can you revolve around a chapter on Raj and aisha! i want to know more about them!! pretty please!
So Nikhil and Radhika are going away together. 

Sounds like fun. And I agree with Aaru I also want to find out how Raj and Aisha's story turns out. 

Waiting for Nikhil and Radhika's adventure to unfold, he certainly brings out the best in her. 

True that you posted this before YJHD but it has a bit of a ring of Naina and Bunny and also jab we met how Shahid and Kareena just take off on an adventure of their own. 

Your update was unusually short considering that you usually write extra long updates. So hopefully the next one will be long and we can see more of the devilish grin from Nikhil and more of the wild side of Radhika. 

PS: This post was my 100th post  
Love u baby!!! Finally u gave something for my boy!!! And I'm sooo falling for him. Smart guy... Checking girls luggage ahem bad boy n good observation... "u didn't have a phone n u had ur family pic in ur bag" I wish all boys were that smart rofl!!!

Hold safe driving first of all!!! Nikhil is crazy or wattt India driving n London driving is hell a lot of difference!! But lOveee fast driving!
Well... If u wanna be adventurous thn just go for it... Waiting for Cornwall saga.. 2days with him... I will murder u if u don't give me Nikhil parts / POV thn Radhika..

It's his place so I better get stuff I wannan readdd!!! Make this Radhika a bit interesting... She is dull rite now..:/

But this chapter was really niceee I lie the swimming pool section... <3 infect loved everything actually...
Oh dear Sally! Update soon yaar u literary take agesss to write n post >_ < will be waiting n being impatient... If u can make my boy a bad boy..: little fun will be just alright :p

You know I think I should get a few tips from you about how to make a reader fall in love with a fictional character...Its one thing to see someone in a show or movie and drool over them, it's another to just read about somebody and go crazy over him! Nikhil's descriptions, man, don't I want to be in Radhika's place now!πŸ˜†
Great updates!πŸ‘πŸΌ I really dunno where this story is going, but I simply love reading each chapter. I seriously hope you change what you said to me in the last reply - that you are gonna end it soon. I generally like to read short stories in forums, (I lose connection with the long ones, unless its already completed) but I really really wish this one goes on for a while😊