Writers Corner

||The Journey||Note (Moved) - Page 13 Dec13th2013 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 13

Faria12345

Faria12345

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Destiny.

Originally posted by Faria12345

And once again I love chapter 2! Best thing about your story is its not like a typical goody goody story... What I mean by that... Usually when a girl leave her house to escape from arrange marraige parents tend to break the relation with them however here her parents is cool with the fact taht she needs space n want to live her life to the fulliest untill she is commited to someone.. How I wish my mom is like that lol. 2nd thing, She had to carry her own luggage.. LOL usually guys do the job but like I said he got a unique style which I adore the most.. Or I think he didn't help her to carry the bags cuz it was London which means DO UR OWN WORK. Forget that.. This two things were catchy...
Lastly Aisha n Raj hahahahah god raj is a nice guy although he tired to kiss her when she was drunk but hey he bare those Galiya n got beaten up by her ... Awww poor him... Honestly hen Nikhil was saying don't be scared when u see her.. I thought a dog gonna jump on her or his mother will be scolding or any such..
Ok I know u write limited like 2500 words or so which I hate the mOst! So have mercy write more n update soon! N yes ur previous story wasn't a romantic one or so but idk if this will be or not. Or if u write any romantic ones or not.. But really wanna see some romance but not so soon.. N u better do a good job to portray nikil cuz rite now he is my sweet heart
Lastly thank u for writing this story really enjoyed

Oh boy! Such a long comment girl! Thank you! Will reply to first one later, because I need to clear up a misunderstanding! LOL

Raj DID NOT kiss Aisha. Some other guy was and Raj bit up that guy! Because that guy was Kissing his best friend and he didn't like it. I think I will have to edit that part.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! You reminded me of what I have to do! I rewrote this whole part after I had reached like 1300 words because I wasn't happy with it, and completely forgot writing about carrying luggage! I will edit that! Thank you so much!

LOL! She is fiesty! :P I like Aisha in my story, let's see what I can do with her though. Dude! 2100 words take my fingers to aching-land, you know? I write this in an hour or wo and it hurts like bitch -.- I will try writing upto 3000, cant go beyond that.

This is a romantic story, and romance will come up. But it is more of 'drama'. I am not sure how I will settle romance in this, but you will surely not see any cuddling and kissing until much late. I dont think you will see cuddling at all, actually.

Thank you for the amazing reply Faria! Love ya!

Oh that's cool when u edit them let me know will re read it... N for romantic part it's ok if I don't get romance taht much but I better see some good attitude n roughness in Nikhil's character or Radhika... When ever u think "ROmantic scene" is needed just do it cuz I have a feeling ur story will be awesome without the romance too so it doesn't really matter have read ur previous story so ya.. N since u said it will be a romantic one so hopes r kinda high but no pressure do it ur way !! N long comment haha u will get more when u write a LONG one! Will be looking forward to 3000 one haha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||The Journey||Note (Moved) - Page 13 Dec13th2013 (Page 3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
I will post the part on FB, lol. Actually I believe love story is more about intellectual talking. Of they are able to discuss things and challenge each other's opinion and help themselves mature, it's romance for me. Oh lord, I am such a nerd! Anyways, you will see fun things! :P Wait and read! xD 

IAmAaru

IF-Rockerz

IAmAaru

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
First of all congrats to my  partner For being Author of the week!! Party

AND NOW!! NIKHIL, RADHIKA< AISHA , RAJ! Blushing All in one story !!
You want to kill me or what!!??
Anyway.. love the way you are building up the story.. I hope the two weeks In London GIMME my HIT PAIR RadhNIk HeartDay Dreaming

RKDramebaaz

Faria12345

Faria12345

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged

I will post the part on FB, lol. Actually I believe love story is more about intellectual talking. Of they are able to discuss things and challenge each other's opinion and help themselves mature, it's romance for me. Oh lord, I am such a nerd! Anyways, you will see fun things! :P Wait and read! xD

Intellectual thinking n challenging each others opinion!! I can sense soon I will be crazy for this characters!!! There is tons of ways to do romance cuddling n stuff is not a major part .. As far as I know u .. U r a clean writer what I mean by that u go deeper in thoughts thn making "Romantic scenes" which I adore the most! So without much a do WRITE SOON N upload cuz hate to wait! But no rush ;)

RKDramebaaz

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IAmAaru

First of all congrats to my partner For being Author of the week!!Party

AND NOW!! NIKHIL, RADHIKA< AISHA , RAJ! Blushing All in one story !!
You want to kill me or what!!??
Anyway.. love the way you are building up the story.. I hope the two weeks In London GIMME my HIT PAIR RadhNIk HeartDay Dreaming

LOL! You know, I have six essays pending and still wrote this! xD
Thank you Aaru! Aisha and Raj aren't the protagonist but well...let's see :P Hope you will like the story as it goes on! Thank you!

Dont name the pair. -.- I will name them later. I have sweet names in mind xD

IAmAaru

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faria12345

Intellectual thinking n challenging each others opinion!! I can sense soon I will be crazy for this characters!!! There is tons of ways to do romance cuddling n stuff is not a major part .. As far as I know u .. U r a clean writer what I mean by that u go deeper in thoughts thn making "Romantic scenes" which I adore the most! So without much a do WRITE SOON N upload cuz hate to wait! But no rush ;)

ROFL Oh I know! There was only ONE kiss in RI! And that to at the end, when he leaves! Lmfao! Oh well, I like sweet romantic couples, but I well, you know how I write! That is the reason I love Bachna Ae Haseeno, Anjaana Anjaani and IHLS and all those cliched movie with no physical romance! <3

I have already started writing 3rd part. You will get it today or tomorrow :D

Faria12345

NushIsh

NushIsh

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
No matter how many of your stories I read I still manage to be in awe of your writing. You have such a beautiful style of writing and know how to grab our attention. 
I see you went through with the idea of the best friend, I like Aisha.
And Raj hahaha, (someone's going to be jealous)

Can't wait for the next chapter, and I seriously hope and pray that you will finish this story and not leave it like so many before. :p 

RKDramebaaz

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NushIsh

No matter how many of your stories I read I still manage to be in awe of your writing. You have such a beautiful style of writing and know how to grab our attention.
I see you went through with the idea of the best friend, I like Aisha.
And Raj hahaha, (someone's going to be jealous)

Can't wait for the next chapter, and I seriously hope and pray that you will finish this story and not leave it like so many before. :p

Oh. You're just being nice, as usual! I am the kind of writer who can't stick with one plot. Which ultimately equals BAD writer! Raj and Aisha, I assure you, will never be part of any kind of jealousy track! :P I am not that writer...it's too overridden!

I seriously hope and pray too! Lol! Thank you so much Di! Your comments mean alot to me!

NushIsh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top