Writers Corner

||The Journey||Note (Moved) - Page 13 Dec13th2013 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 13

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 15 September 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NushIsh

OMG that was totally unexpected Nikhil already knew who Radhika was, she is going to flip when she finds out that he left that out completely. This twist in the tale is a lot like the movie Chasing Liberty. 
Getting the vibe that Nikhil has already fallen for Radhika and she's falling too maybe a bit more slower than him. 

The way he asks if she believes in love at first sight, and how he never wants her to go back and say that she does because that would mean that she might never love him because it isn't love at first sight for them. 

Oh Prach you are simply amazing, love where this is heading now, after a long break I was so happy to read your work again. 

Please don't stop this because I really want to find out more about what happens. 

Thank you so much Di! Haha, wait to see what her reaction is. :P Yes, he does seem to have completely fallen for her, or maybe he is just playing. *Zips her mouth*

I was worried if you guys will understand that, but yay! Haha! Yes, he wants her to fall for him, and if it isn't love at first sight, then he doesn't want her to experience that. :P

Thank you sooo much! I am glad you liked it. I had a hard time writing this part. Thanks!

Will try to continue this! Love ya!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faria12345

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||The Journey||Note (Moved) - Page 13 Dec13th2013 (Page 10)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Faria12345

Faria12345

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
U posted the wrong page link n silly me read half of the update of part 1 n then thought I read this b4 lmao epic mind lost rofl. However it was good to read half of chapter 1 again :p *early morning deficiency*

Coming back to the actual update.
Let me jump first... This is the first time I'm reading "some LOVE" in ur story.. Very excited! He fall for her in first sight... How cute is that?? Love him to the max n he knew her from the beginning too aaoo his gonna get an ass kicked ops! But I'm sure u will come up with another trick to save him.
Highlight moment for me was when he was saying "no to singing" although she said will never meet again...it was very cuteee but girls r the best lol she won wohooo... I really wanna know wat song they sang n radhika is also feeling the same way!!! Pleaseee don't take forever to update its very rude n sad to hang us like this >_< reduce ur Kdrama n write :p n not to mention ur sensory descriptions r always upto the mark n just LOVE IT! Good work next time write more pleasee

RKDramebaaz

Faria12345

Faria12345

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Destiny.

[QUOTE=NushIsh]OMG that was totally unexpected Nikhil already knew who Radhika was, she is going to flip when she finds out that he left that out completely. This twist in the tale is a lot like the movie Chasing Liberty.
Getting the vibe that Nikhil has already fallen for Radhika and she's falling too maybe a bit more slower than him.

The way he asks if she believes in love at first sight, and how he never wants her to go back and say that she does because that would mean that she might never love him because it isn't love at first sight for them.

Oh Prach you are simply amazing, love where this is heading now, after a long break I was so happy to read your work again.

Please don't stop this because I really want to find out more about what happens.

Thank you so much Di! Haha, wait to see what her reaction is. :P Yes, he does seem to have completely fallen for her, or maybe he is just playing. *Zips her mouth*

I was worried if you guys will understand that, but yay! Haha! Yes, he wants her to fall for him, and if it isn't love at first sight, then he doesn't want her to experience that. :P

Thank you sooo much! I am glad you liked it. I had a hard time writing this part. Thanks!

[DIV]Will try to continue this! Love ya![/

U know wat... I love u extra cuz u r making her to chase for him instead of him chasing her :p I love that theory cuz just love my boy too much :D please make one story of urs a little bit romane side LIKE THIS! Saying cheese now update soon pretty please :D

RKDramebaaz

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faria12345

U posted the wrong page link n silly me read half of the update of part 1 n then thought I read this b4 lmao epic mind lost rofl. However it was good to read half of chapter 1 again :p *early morning deficiency*

Coming back to the actual update.
Let me jump first... This is the first time I'm reading "some LOVE" in ur story.. Very excited! He fall for her in first sight... How cute is that?? Love him to the max n he knew her from the beginning too aaoo his gonna get an ass kicked ops! But I'm sure u will come up with another trick to save him.
Highlight moment for me was when he was saying "no to singing" although she said will never meet again...it was very cuteee but girls r the best lol she won wohooo... I really wanna know wat song they sang n radhika is also feeling the same way!!! Pleaseee don't take forever to update its very rude n sad to hang us like this >_< reduce ur Kdrama n write :p n not to mention ur sensory descriptions r always upto the mark n just LOVE IT! Good work next time write more pleasee

Aww! I am sorry! Lol! You're so cute girl!

you get so excited reading that! You're gonna like the next update...or at least I hope you will ;)
Let's see if he tells her that! xD I don't want my baby's ass kicked! He sang Chahun Mein Ya Na to her, just so you know. I don't want to put songs in the chapter. (Or I could, less for me to write) ;)
I watch KDrama only when I don't have a way to write. I watch it on my phone...I can't write on  my phone. Lol!

Thanks. I am not exceeding 2000. *Runs off*

Thank you so much <3 Love ya!
Keep commenting! >.<

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Chapter 8
Unedited. Forgive my mistakes, por favor.

Radhika had spent a lot of her free time watching TV at home. Lying on the couch with her knees propped over the couch arm was undoubtedly a lousy habit. But how could you resist Bollywood clichs and romantic songs? The cute, intimate scenes that turns her heart into the galloping hooves of horse at the racing course, and the sometimes-mean-sometimes-sweet actions of the hero that raises goose bumps, making her hug herself with a huge grin on her face. Obviously, these are the secrets that are never spoken. Inside her heart that she considers is stupid, exists the wishes that she highly doubted would ever be fulfilled and yet she keeps wishing. She wished for her life to turn into a movie; filmy Bollywood story that will turn her world upside down. She wished to meet a jerk who will fight her, make her hate him and then a sunshine filled morning will shine and he will fall in love with her, sweeping her off her feet with his deliberate and even impetuous actions.

A foolish heart is said to be the one that falls in love easily. But then again, a smart heart has never existed. No matter how fast or slow you fall in love, isn't the point that you fell eventually? Looking beyond the well-calculated and measured actions, so we not end up making mistakes anyway? Maybe it was a mistake, but not all mistakes are regretted.

Radhika couldn't understand the most basic part of the situation. When did she start enjoying Nikhil's presence by her side? Was it when he sang her favorite song with her, or was it when he forced her into her exhilarating wishes on the road? Or maybe it was when he smiled at her that cocky smile with a coke always in his hand. Or that night they spent under the starry sky by the pool, talking about everything and nothing. When she actually thought about it, she realized that it might be even before that and that fact alone scared her. She was scared that his presence and his essence might have become a part of her life, the part she might have craved without even realizing, ever since he had looked at her and told her he had fallen in love with her at first sight. His mysterious aura that was accompanied by a white-shirt-black-tie and a mere coke wasn't as normal as it sounded. He had become her knight in shining armor and the most threatening part of it all was that it was all for her.

The campfire was still smoking at five in the morning. The sun was still nowhere to be found; yet the light had spread through the sky. The tent was open and empty. A guitar laid propped on a rock nearby, silent. The shore was surprisingly quiet too. The only noise made by the waved was the slight splash as it spread to the sand and back, bringing some and then taking some with itself. The sky was so clear like the water itself, it was hard to tell which on is reflecting the other. The sight was beautiful, and one would wish to wake up to such a sight every morning.

However, even the nature cannot compete with the beauty that the two strangers, two friends, or something completely beyond understanding reflected.

"Let's play twenty questions!" Nikhil said, putting his guitar away. There was a huge smile on his face, and Radhika was sure she mirrored his expressions.

"Twenty questions?" She asked. Despite the confusion in her mind, she found it hard to frown now. She was genuinely happy tonight. They had sun at least five songs together. He was really good at playing guitar, but at singing? No so much. But she wasn't the next Indian Idol either, so they had fun singing together in what they called endurable voices. They had already taken dinner and were feeling slightly light headed after a can of coke and migraine combined. They hadn't slept last night, and even though they were sleepy, they kept knocking it off with caffeine. The night felt too short ahead.

"Yeah," He nodded, walking towards the tent. "I ask a question, you answer, then I answer and then you ask." He came back with two blankets in his hand, and threw one at her. She smiled and nodded.

"Okay," She said, wrapping her cold body in the warmth. "Shoot!"

"Let's start with basic." He said with a smirk. "Favorite color?"

"Green."

"Blue."

"Hobby?" She asked. He paused to think. "Besides drinking coke, and befriending strangers." She grinned. Nikhil laughed at her and scratched his neck.

"Football." He told her. "Yours? Besides trusting strangers and running away, I should ask." He laughed.

"Watching movies." She said slowly, realizing it was the truth.

"That's not a hobby!" He objected.

"Hey! My hobbies, my choice! Watching movies is an exceptional talent!" She defended herself. Nikhil shook his head and laughed.

"This should be the hardest question then!" Nikhil winked. "What's your favorite movie?" Radhika gasped.

"Nikhil!" She exclaimed. Nikhil looked alarmed. He looked around and wondered what was going on. "How can you do something so horrifying, terrifying, unbelievably cruel to me?"

Nikhil raised his eyebrows in surprise. Radhika loosened the blanket and crawled towards him. She plopped down right next to him and gave him an smiled at him mischievously.

"Hum Aapke Hain Kaun?" She nudged him. Nikhil rolled his eyes but smiled anyway. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pushed her closer.

"Joh aap banna chahe." He winked. He had expected her to move away, or go back to her place. But to his surprise, she grinned back at him and laid her head on his shoulder. The both stayed like that, staring into the fire. There was a long moment of silence, until Radhika spoke up.

"Nikhil?" She called. He squeezed her shoulder, letting her know that he was listening. "What's you favorite movie?" Nikhil threw his head back and laughed. Radhika turned to look at him, embarrassed.

"That's what you were thinking about for like last five minutes?" He asked, still laughing. Radhika frowned at him and jerked his hand away from her shoulder. She pushed her hand against the ground and moved away. "Arey? I was just joking!"

Radhika scoffed and looked away. She yelped in surprise when a hand snaked around wrist. "Come on! Don't be like that!" He said. Radhika's heart slightly picked up it's pace, but she didn't show it on her face. He didn't look affected. "It was cute, really!" He said. Radhika rolled her eyes but could barely ignore the warmth that spread across her cheeks. She moved back to where she was, but to her surprise, he made her sit before him and wrapped his arms around her. There was a very high probability that they were drunk, or high. Because when he rested his chin on her shoulder she didn't complain. "Asli pyaar ka matlab use haasil karna nahi hota." He whispered.

"Namastey London." Radhika said with a sigh. Nikhil chuckled.

"Joh kuch insaan real mein chahta hain, actual mein, use wahi milta hain."

"Jab We Met!"

"Shaadi is like daal-chawal--"

"Yeh Jawani Hain Deewani!"

"Mein aaj bhi phenke huye paise--

"Deewar."

"Muchhe ho toh Na--"

"Namakhalal!" She said, more excited by every question. They played nonsensical games, talked about random things and had the time of their life. Until finally sleep defeated them, and both of them slept on a blanket on the sand, right next to each other. His arms wrapped around her and her head on his chest. It had happened somewhere during the sleep...the cold of nature sometimes forces beautiful things.

(Please guys, forgive me for this cheesiness. I have nothing else in mind. #Sad #Tired #NoImagination #NoIdeas #Dead)

The first one to wake up suffers. It is a fact written, shown and known. Of course, calling it suffering or pleasure completely depends on a personality, but it's still suffering. And no, two people do not wake up simultaneously. That's a bit too far-fetched.

Nikhil kept staring at her, because there was nothing beautiful than waking up to the face of woman you love. He bit his lip, unsure of what their future is. He slowly touched her forehead with his and tightened his grip around her waist. He couldn't deny it.

Nikhil had first seen her at a wedding party in India a year ago. She was dressed up in a beautiful blue and gold saree (She was saying it was her first time wearing a saree). Her hair was softly curled, and fell down to chest. She mesmerized him at first sight. He knew he was attracted to her, but didn't call it love. How could he? Love is one complicated thing of zillion thoughts, million questions and no answer.

"Dude!" Raj had said, putting and arm around his shoulder. "She is gorgeous!"

"Every girl looks gorgeous to you." Nikhil had replied.

"I don't deny!" Raj grinned. "But not many to you." Nikhil took his eyes off the party to look at him. "You think she is beautiful, don't you?"

"Oh my god!" Aisha exclaimed behind them. They both turned to look at her. "There is finally someone who got your soft little heart!"

"You guys!" Nikhil rolled his eyes. "I do think she is pretty. But I don't even know her!"

"Then go know her!" Aishasaid with excitement. Nikhil shook his head.

"She is Viraj uncle's daughter. You know how good of friends he is with dad. And I don't want drama. Plus--"

"I don't mind." They all turned to look at Radhika's father.

"You can date her if you want to."

"What?" He had asked perplexed. Raj and Aishawalked away, giving them their privacy. (Probably because they knew he is going to tell them everything.)

"I have known you since you were born, Nikhil." Her father told him. "And there is no other I can trust with my life, like I trust you."

"I know uncle, but she is your daughter. And--"

"She is in her second year of college. And I have already started looking for grooms for her." Her father said, looking at his daughter from afar. "But I don't think she wants to marry yet." Nikhil nodded, unsure of what to say. "If you like her, I want you to step up and try to date her.'

"I would love to uncle, but you know I live in London." He said sadly. "I don't want to get my or her hopes high and then have everything fall apart." He father nodded. This wasn't a movie where everything can work out easily.

"If you ever get a chance, I want you to know that you have my permission." Her father said. Nikhil couldn't express the gratitude her felt at this trust.

When Radhika was planning to runaway to London, he was the first one to be contacted. That's why he had left one of the most important parties of his life that could have given him a deal to profit his father's business. He was more than surprised when his father had called him up and ordered him to get his ass at the hotel.

He had hoped for something, but not for love. He still had a little crush on her, but didn't believe it would ever succeed. He tried his best to ignore the fact that his heart skipped a beat every time he looked at her. But when he spent these two days and three nights with her, he realized that there was much more than beautiful looks in her. She had the magic he had been waiting for. It was her magic that made him fall in love with her. But now he had come to believe his own words.

He did fell in love with her at first sight.

Edited by .Destiny. - 27 September 2013 at 4:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NushIsh-CussTheWorldUp..nams..VarunKiBiwi

bezubaan.

IF-Dazzler

bezubaan.

Posted: 20 September 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Reserved.
*reading

VarunKiBiwi

IF-Sizzlerz

VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!! I read all of the parts at like 1 in the morning and I LOVED them so much!!! OMG!!! This story makes me fall in love with love stories all over again. Nikhil and Radhika are the cutest ever!!! Their love story barely started and I'm getting all excited! They are so perf. I feel bad for Aisha that she has to forget about Raj because of his dad. [:'(] I loved how you just make your stories so perf. OMG! They just make me wonder about life. LOL! Ok it's one in the morning and I'm talking gibberish lol! I should sleep but I wanna read all the parts all over again. And fall in love with the characters all over again. Kay I'm done bye! And update soon like very soon like tomorrow but it's one in the morning so today. Ok bye lol

RKDramebaaz

Faria12345

Faria12345

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Finally read it n it's midnight lol!
Before I give my two cents of feedback may I know if u really wrote this or not?? Cuz getting little bit of "romance" from RK production was a surprise!!! I thoroughly enjoyed it! It was very cute sweet and simple update. Loved the whole setting but some parts cuz see you were off slack due to tiredness I guess but it was ok cuz that "cheesiness" had an extra effect! Will come back to angel me but for now evil Faria in! ;)

Can I bang ur head with a slaint hammer? Like no joke! No offense but you are the most horrible writer when it comes to "leave the story at cliffhanger" you take forevaaa n evaaa to describe the personality n character traits of you main lead specially Nikil! I'm tired of repeating "give us more paragraphs or even elaborate the character traits"
It's get overly frustrating as well as annoying when you don't give! First you update after months then when you do you don't give enough to make us happy.. Well we are happy that you continue the story n give us urs awesome updates but then it's not enough u crooked kind leave us at the edge of the cliff and make us wonder shall we jump or hold on to it!!!!! Fault in ur writing "describing surrounding more ten the character itself" which is not acceptable at all! However it feels good when I read it . I can get inside the story and see each word u wrote!
Furthermore, whatever characteristic you have given since the first chapter was all about Radhika.. What she did, how she felt, even described her personality some what where for nikkhil we are still wondering who he is actually. I get it that he is suppressing his love and being nice n super humble but ten I need more elaboration.
What you did today wasn't right I'm super mad >_< this update shows nikkhil is a honest humble and pretty much a boy with a golden heart BUT it wasn't described well >_< only 2-3 semester for him?? Stop being a baised n loving ur Radhikaaa... Next time if I see anything point of view you gonan get some ass kick from me >_< unless you staisfy me with bunch of nikkhil parts and his way of living the life and who he really is!!! Understood? Am I repeating the compalians over n over again? Too bad that's wat u do to us!!! Leave us hanged for months n when update comes we have to wait again. >_< I want his share of story... And I will not read the next update if u don't give me enough to rejoice!

U r an awesome writer yaar not saying for praising cuz it's foolish but saying cuz the way u set ur story is awesome when I'm reading I don't have any complains cuz I go inside the story and feel each moment. It's just after the last sentence by sense finally knocks in n say damn it she didn't give me enough n that time I curse u sooo much!!! Learn to satisfy ur reader with the content of ur story!!! Disappointment sucks n u r mastering it >_< write more n give wat I want por favor :p

Back to angel me
I'm so in love with nikkhil... I love the way he takes care of her... It always mesmerize me how he plays cool n stays in his limit. The beach scene was the lime light of ur story we'll shall say the best part for me!!! It was little but very much powerfull. OMG why are you making him so good??? Nush di's soul exchanged with u kya??? All goody goody... I was grinning when he said "but it's ur daughter uncle" aaah kill meee!!! Just few words makes me crazy n u bad women never give me anything! I want more of this scenes... I love the 20 question game but u shortened it tooo! U Cud have extended and give more stiff but oh we'll whatever I got I shall cheer who knows mahan aatmaaa will be humble next or not >_~
Just do the favor and update soon! It's very frustrating when u love something so heartily n waiting for it desperately gets a dissapointment slap! This was a good way of complaining next time I won't be humble n u will read some cursing form me!!!
Too sleepy I will read agin n comment later! N yah I read ur story extra slowly just so can manage my heart for a satisfaction taht "learn to be happy with little moments"

RKDramebaaz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top