Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmAaru

OMG OMG! This Story brought back life to me!!!!

You always KNOW WHAT to do yo make me HYPER!
nikhil malhotra and radhika. Wait lemme name the future hit couple.. RadNik ya NikRa '
EEEP!!

CANT WAIT FOR THE LONDON TOUR.. MAlhotra Style!!!! ;)

Here goes my hyper friend! πŸ˜† Thank you so much Aaru!
Nikhil is my love now <3 Err, let's not name them! πŸ˜† 

Updating! Mwah! xD
RKDramebaaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Captain_Pari

Okay, Wow, Amazing and brilliant start..!

Radhika seems like a patient well planned girl, but all her plans are failing miserable, lol...liking Nikhil..!! :P

Update soon now!! :D

-Luv Pari

Thank you Broomstick! I am glad you liked it. Radhika is a bit complicated. I hope I can introduce and write her well, oh well! :/ Lol! Who can NOT like Nikhil? :O More like, love him. Just kidding! Thank you! Love ya!
RKDramebaaz thumbnail

Chapter 2

Radhika leaned back on her heels, before falling back on the ground. She regarded his posture as he stared back at her from few feet away. She noticed the soda cup in his drink--coke, she assumed--that she hadn't before. The summer breeze ruffled her hair, tickling her skin.

"I am not here for tour." She finally said. Nikhil's eyebrow rose in amusement. "Look, I am really thankful that you're trying to help me but you have already helped me enough."

"Alright." He backed off. "I won't help you then."

"No!" Radhika instantly said. She sighed and gave him a guilty smile. "I actually need your help, but of another kind." Nikhil rolled his tongue, watching her closely.

"I won't keep you from cops." He finally said with a smile, making her look down as she bit back her smile. The sly smile crept up her face anyway.

"No, I just need your help to get to a good hotel. I will check in for the day." She said with a shrug.

"Why didn't you get a cab?" He asked, sipping his coke through the red straw.

"I only have a credit card." She said. "I can't use a cab." Nikhil nodded in understanding.

"Come on." He said, turning around again. Radhika opened her mouth to say something but decided against the thought. She hoisted her bags over both her shoulders, put the third bag over her roller suitcase and dragged it all towards his black, fancy car.

"I like your car." She said, putting the bags in the trunk. Nikhil grinned down at her.

"Thanks." He said, running his hand over the exterior. "I love it." Radhika smiled at his endearment.

"So, where to?" He asked.

"I don't know." She said, thinking. "I searched only one place before coming over, and didn't read the whole description in haste." She turned to him. "Take me somewhere I can check in instantly, please." She pleaded. Nikhil chuckled, before turning on the engine.

"So?" She asked, leaning back into her seat.

"So?" He questioned back.

"So why are you living in a hotel and yet driving a car in a foreign land?" She asked him.

"You can check my license." He said with a sly smile. "It is your loss that you didn't check my passport yesterday."

"I am not sure if I should feel endangered around you or not." She looked away and at the road.

"I promise you I am a decent boy." He said after a moment. "I am not a criminal, nor a pedophile. And I am definitely not a playboy."

"Oh?" She turned to him. Then smiled a little. "I am not young enough for you to be a pedophile. But I doubt the player attitude."

"You think I have a player attitude?" He smirked. "Can't blame you."

"See? The conceit that comes with every boy with puberty." She laughed. "Make that every Indian boy."

"Hey!" He looked offended, but a smile tugged at the corner of his lips. "You don't judge a man with stereotypes!"

Radhika was about to answer, but the canopy of trees that cleared to make a way for them distracted her. The beautiful building stretched out on the plane behind manicured garden and terrestrial fountain. It looked like a gorgeous palace converted into a high on the card building. A signboard with colorful design said London Crown.

"Nikhil," She said slowly, as if someone inside the magnificent walls can hear her complains. "I don' think I can afford living in this...palace." Nikhil just gave her a sly smile and stopped the car in it's door way. A man in uniform rushed down he stairs to greet them.

"Welcome back sir." He said as soon as Nikhil stepped out of the car. Nikhil greeted the old man with a pat in the back and turned to Radhika. He gestured her to follow as he lead her up the stairs and through the gold rimmed French doors. The polished marble floors didn't help her anxiety.

"Good morning Neal!" The receptionist stood up as we passed the lounge.

"Good morning Liza!" Nikhil waved at the receptionist but didn't stop. Radhika followed him inside the elevator with dark brown door. He pressed the number and then stood facing each other against the mirrors made the walls.

"This is creepy." Radhika said, hiding her smile.

"Is it?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Neal?" She asked instead of revealing her uneasiness. The last thing she wanted was the helping hand of a stranger pulled away.

Nikhil laughed. "If you lived here for more than three years, your name too, will change to Radzi, or Rada, or maybe even Radi." They stepped out of the elevator on the seventh floor. Radhika cringed.

"I am happy with Ms. Shah, if that's what they will find effortless." She said. Nikhil chuckled and led her down the corridor, stopping before a door marked 71B.

"Okay, you're about to meet my best friend." Nikhil turned to her with a deep breath, then he slowly let go, as if he was about to warn her of something extremely serious. He whispered, "Do not run."

"As long as she isn't a serial killer who is in need of an Indian blood." Radhika whispered back, looking as serious as she can muster. Nikhil stared at her for a moment before bursting out laughing. He shook his head and slid the key card.

"Saale kamine! Suver ki aulad! I told you not to interfere in my business. Teri saari mardangi nikaal dungi mein kamine."

Radhika froze at the door. The room was a mess, to say the least. The clothes were scattered around everywhere. The lamp was still on despite the golden hour and the curtains were half open. There were suitcases half open and everything was tumbled over and kicked at. In the middle of it all were two people. The boy was sprawling on the floor, his hands on his face as he flinched away from the shoe, which was in the girl's hand. The girl with black hair leaned over the boy a blue shining heel in her hand. There was a sudden pause in the room as Radhika and Nikhil entered.

"Well, I guess I will have to work hard to convince you she is not a serial killer now." Nikhil said slowly. The two people on the floor slowly stood up when they noticed the stranger in the room. The girl was wearing a glittering black dress, and Radhika noticed the bright blue fringe under her ear. She would be lying if the girl didn't look stunning with the rebellious look. The boy was in white shirt and black tie, his hair messy but cute. It reminded her of how Nikhil was dressed the first time she met him.

"Hello guys." Nikhil said, trying to handle the situation. "This is Radhika." He glanced at Radhika. "And Radhika, this is Aisha and Raj."

Radhika grinned and stepped forward. She put her hand forward at Aisha. "Hello Aisha." Aisha nodded and slowly shook her hand, her face confused. Raj was however more friendlier. He took her hand and grinned broadly.

"Hey Radhika, nice to meet you." He smiled. "I am sorry but did we meet before?" He asked, frowning a slightly, but the smile still in place.

"No you didn't." Nikhil came up to stand next to me. "She just came from India, and is here to...not tour." He said, frowning a little at me.

"Well, I am here to just have fun, not be a tourist like old men on pension, if you know what I mean." Radhika shrugged.

"So you are here on tour, but you want to be a little naughty." Raj said with a grin. "I can help you with that." The boy suddenly howled in pain when Aisha threw her heel on his bare foot.

"Oops, dropped it." She said with a sarcastic smile. "I hope it swells."

"Idiot! Have some manners at least in front of a guest." Raj said. Radhika looked on amused at the strange pair.

"Are you okay?" Radhika asked. Raj nodded and Radhika turned to Aisha with a guilty smile. "I am sorry, I didn't mean to interfere in your...discussion." Aisha seemed a little uncomfortable and shrugged.

"She is a little uncomfortable with strangers." Nikhil said with a slight smile, unaffected by the glare Aisha sent his way. "But I assure you she is not a serial killer."

"I can see that." Radhika grinned. "I hope I won't get a chance to face those words though." To her surprise, Aisha laughed.

"No, don't worry. That is reserved for him only." She glanced at Raj who scowled in return.

"I am sorry for coming in this way though. Nikhil just brought me here because I didn't have a hotel to stay in. I was going to check in a hotel but..."

"But he brought you here instead, I know." She smiled. "He is that kind of guy."

Radhika wasn't sure what kind she meant, but she let the topic be.

"I know this room is a mess, but I would love it if you stay with me." Aisha surprised her again.

"Oh it's alright. It's only for two weeks, I can get a new room and..."

"And have your credit bill give you a major heart stroke? No thanks. I want you to stay here." Aisha grinned, then turned to scowl at the boy beside her. "Get out."

Raj grumbled something under his breath before walking out. "Bye Radhika, hope you will survive." He said, but instantly regretted it when a sandal came flying his way. Radhika cringed at the violence.

"What did he do?" Radhika asked, unsure if she was stepping inside the personal space. But Aisha just waved her hand as if it didn't matter.

"He bit down the guy who was kissing her when she was drunk last night." Nikhil said and Aisha rolled her eyes. "You are an idiot Aisha."

"You know I don't like it when you..."

"When I try to be your father, yes I know. But you're an idiot nevertheless." Nikhil said, biting back an angry retort. "Anyways, have fun. I will get the room service to clean this up and bring your luggage in."

Nikhil walked out of the door and Radhika turned back to Aisha who had started picking up  her clothes from the bed only to pile them on the floor. "Do you want to take a nap? I have a hangover, so I will have to. You can go hit the pool-side if you want."

Radhika had another thing to do though. "Do you have a laptop, Aisha?" She asked slowly. Aisha pointed her finger towards the dresser where a laptop was kept closed with dark blue case. "Thank you!"

She checked her emails, sure enough, there were about a dozen emails from her cousin brother and parents. None were threatening, but more of sweet.

Radha, we miss you already. I promise I will never steal your video games, please come back!

Arjun was a seven-year-old naughty little boy whom Radhika loved with all her heart. She sighed in sadness at the mail. He was adorable. Even though she didn't approve of him using emails at such a young age. Next one was from her parents.

Radha, how are you beta? I know you will read this e-mail, so I am going to let you know that your mother and I are fine. We got your email. I am sorry for pressuring you into getting married. I know your priorities, but every father dreams of getting their daughters married, don't they. Oh yes, mothers do too. Anyways, I hope you will come back soon. I won't put any blocks on your credit card, but please try to use the least possible. I promise I will not pressure you into an arrange marriage...not so soon anyway. Come back soon.

Love you,

Mom and dad.

Radhika smiled at the screen, her hands itching to reply. She hesitantly logged out of the mail and closed the laptop. She hoped these two weeks would end soon.

Faria12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Just read chapter one and I'm already addicted to it. Very nice concept. Love the way the story is building up... Nikhil's sense of humor is aweso it was good that he helped her alough kept distance n had good attitude... Usually boys let the girls sleep on the bed but he is unique I guess... N poor her always end up being helpless... Love the dialogs.. Specially the ending one "If a tour doesn't show you London," He stopped and turned around, "You tour the London yourself." nice job prachi! Now gonna read part 2! *excited*
Faria12345 thumbnail
And once again I love chapter 2! Best thing about your story is its not like a typical goody goody story... What I mean by that... Usually when a girl leave her house to escape from arrange marraige parents tend to break the relation with them however here her parents is cool with the fact taht she needs space n want to live her life to the fulliest untill she is commited to someone.. How I wish my mom is like that lol. 2nd thing, She had to carry her own luggage.. LOL usually guys do the job but like I said he got a unique style which I adore the most.. Or I think he didn't help her to carry the bags cuz it was London which means DO UR OWN WORK. Forget that.. This two things were catchy...
Lastly Aisha n Raj hahahahah god raj is a nice guy although he tired to kiss her when she was drunk but hey he bare those Galiya n got beaten up by her ... Awww poor him... Honestly hen Nikhil was saying don't be scared when u see her.. I thought a dog gonna jump on her or his mother will be scolding or any such..
Ok I know u write limited like 2500 words or so which I hate the mOst! So have mercy write more n update soon! N yes ur previous story wasn't a romantic one or so but idk if this will be or not. Or if u write any romantic ones or not.. But really wanna see some romance but not so soon.. N u better do a good job to portray nikil cuz rite now he is my sweet heart
Lastly thank u for writing this story really enjoyed
Edited by Faria12345 - 10 years ago
RKDramebaaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faria12345

And once again I love chapter 2! Best thing about your story is its not like a typical goody goody story... What I mean by that... Usually when a girl leave her house to escape from arrange marraige parents tend to break the relation with them however here her parents is cool with the fact taht she needs space n want to live her life to the fulliest untill she is commited to someone.. How I wish my mom is like that lol. 2nd thing, She had to carry her own luggage.. LOL usually guys do the job but like I said he got a unique style which I adore the most.. Or I think he didn't help her to carry the bags cuz it was London which means DO UR OWN WORK. Forget that.. This two things were catchy...
Lastly Aisha n Raj hahahahah god raj is a nice guy although he tired to kiss her when she was drunk but hey he bare those Galiya n got beaten up by her ... Awww poor him... Honestly hen Nikhil was saying don't be scared when u see her.. I thought a dog gonna jump on her or his mother will be scolding or any such..
Ok I know u write limited like 2500 words or so which I hate the mOst! So have mercy write more n update soon! N yes ur previous story wasn't a romantic one or so but idk if this will be or not. Or if u write any romantic ones or not.. But really wanna see some romance but not so soon.. N u better do a good job to portray nikil cuz rite now he is my sweet heart
Lastly thank u for writing this story really enjoyed

Oh boy! Such a long comment girl! Thank you! Will reply to first one later, because I need to clear up a misunderstanding! πŸ˜†

Raj DID NOT kiss Aisha. Some other guy was and Raj bit up that guy! Because that guy was Kissing his best friend and he didn't like it. I think I will have to edit that part.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! You reminded me of what I have to do! I rewrote this whole part after I had reached like 1300 words because I wasn't happy with it, and completely forgot writing about carrying luggage! I will edit that! Thank you so much!

LOL! She is fiesty! :P I like Aisha in my story, let's see what I can do with her though. Dude! 2100 words take my fingers to aching-land, you know? I write this in an hour or so and it hurts like bitch -.- I will try writing upto 3000, cant go beyond that.

This is a romantic story, and romance will come up. But it is more of 'drama'. I am not sure how I will settle romance in this, but you will surely not see any cuddling and kissing until much late. I dont think you will see cuddling at all, actually.

Thank you for the amazing reply Faria! Love ya!

Edited by .Destiny. - 10 years ago
Faria12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Destiny.

Oh boy! Such a long comment girl! Thank you! Will reply to first one later, because I need to clear up a misunderstanding! πŸ˜†

Raj DID NOT kiss Aisha. Some other guy was and Raj bit up that guy! Because that guy was Kissing his best friend and he didn't like it. I think I will have to edit that part.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! You reminded me of what I have to do! I rewrote this whole part after I had reached like 1300 words because I wasn't happy with it, and completely forgot writing about carrying luggage! I will edit that! Thank you so much!

LOL! She is fiesty! :P I like Aisha in my story, let's see what I can do with her though. Dude! 2100 words take my fingers to aching-land, you know? I write this in an hour or wo and it hurts like bitch -.- I will try writing upto 3000, cant go beyond that.

This is a romantic story, and romance will come up. But it is more of 'drama'. I am not sure how I will settle romance in this, but you will surely not see any cuddling and kissing until much late. I dont think you will see cuddling at all, actually.

Thank you for the amazing reply Faria! Love ya!

Oh that's cool when u edit them let me know will re read it... N for romantic part it's ok if I don't get romance taht much but I better see some good attitude n roughness in Nikhil's character or Radhika... When ever u think "ROmantic scene" is needed just do it cuz I have a feeling ur story will be awesome without the romance too so it doesn't really matter have read ur previous story so ya.. N since u said it will be a romantic one so hopes r kinda high but no pressure do it ur way !! N long comment haha u will get more when u write a LONG one! Will be looking forward to 3000 one haha
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
I will post the part on FB, lol. Actually I believe love story is more about intellectual talking. Of they are able to discuss things and challenge each other's opinion and help themselves mature, it's romance for me. Oh lord, I am such a nerd! Anyways, you will see fun things! :P Wait and read! xD 
ParthKiBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First of all congrats to my  partner For being Author of the week!! πŸ₯³

AND NOW!! NIKHIL, RADHIKA< AISHA , RAJ! ☺️ All in one story !!
You want to kill me or what!!??
Anyway.. love the way you are building up the story.. I hope the two weeks In London GIMME my HIT PAIR RadhNIk ❀️
Faria12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Destiny.

I will post the part on FB, lol. Actually I believe love story is more about intellectual talking. Of they are able to discuss things and challenge each other's opinion and help themselves mature, it's romance for me. Oh lord, I am such a nerd! Anyways, you will see fun things! :P Wait and read! xD

Intellectual thinking n challenging each others opinion!! I can sense soon I will be crazy for this characters!!! There is tons of ways to do romance cuddling n stuff is not a major part .. As far as I know u .. U r a clean writer what I mean by that u go deeper in thoughts thn making "Romantic scenes" which I adore the most! So without much a do WRITE SOON N upload cuz hate to wait! But no rush ;)