|ZindagiGulzarHai#26| Hum Do Humare Do <3 - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
Good nighttt...sweet dreams of ZK ☺️
i m in a mood of spamming😳
i just got to know today that Gul Khan approched Fawad Khan for the role of Asad in QH which he rejected due to hectic shedule of Indian soaps😳

p.s,,i dunno how reliable and true this news is
Edited by -Faiza- - 10 years ago
ppl must read this one

Zindagi Gulzar Hai's fan Saman declares seven reasons of Zaroon's non-conservative attitude.. How far do you agree with her? Let us have a healthy discussion over Zaroon's character :)

7 reasons why I dont find Zaroon to be conservative / chauvinistic / narrow minded

1. He pursues (despite several rejections) and marries, in his own words a 'strong & independent' woman. He pursues (despite several rejections) and marries a 'working' woman knowing well that they are both posted in different cities; he not once expects her to resign from her job or take a leave of absence to join him at his posting in Islamabad.

2. He is not against Kashaf living by herself in a different city, he worries for her safety and well being like any loving husband would, but he doesn't doubt her actions...nor is insecure about what she must be up to in his absence...you would get the drift...

3. In the geela tauliya, he addresses Kashaf as "Miss Kashaf Murtaza"- yes, that was in a loving carefree moment; but the point is he doesn't say "Mrs Zaroon Junaid". He seems to not have insisted on Kashaf giving up her maiden name (though I am sure Zaroon's name is more dear to her than Murtaza's!)

4. He is happy to be Kashaf's 'slave'; refer to the scene when he carries the suitcase for her during their visit to her ammi's place (yes, it was a loving gesture by a starry eyes newly wed, very-much-in-love-with-his-wife husband; but the point is, a 'misogynist' would never claim to be a 'mulazim' of any woman, in any circumstance)
This point is repeated by him during (the in-famous) meeting with Osama where he admits to being a hen-pecked husband because kashaf has the charm to turn any man into her slave, "kashaf mein salahiyat hai kisi ko bhi apna gulam banane ki'. The self-obsessed and conscious-of-his-superior-'male'-image Zaroon of the university days would never have accepted his surrender to his wife in front of his friend. He has come a long way.

5. He does not expect his wife to 'serve' him. At Kashaf's comment 'kya sirf biwi ko shohar ke nakhre uthane hote hain?", he promptly responds that it is a two way traffic zone and that he is happy to uthao his wife's nakhre!

6. Zaroon takes the initiative to apologise and break the ice after arguments and fights. Remember the "I miss you" call during work hours after the argument over Kashaf not taking his calls through the night. Lately, despite being very upset, he does make an effort to approach her with a lunch date and 'achchi lag rahi ho' after his father's advice to patch up his differences with his 'good' wife. (yes, the jerk does a U turn after Kashaf's cold and dry 'thank you' to his compliment... well, he is human and has a fragile pride!)

7. His genuine appreciation and admiration for Rafia's working and independent status; this could not have come from a narrow minded man.

Then why is Zaroon the way he is? What is the explanation for his rash response to Osama's proposal to Kashaf? And, what is the explanation to his earlier behavior with Asmara; his objection to Asmara, Sara and his mother's life style? His objections seem inspired by a conservative value system.

I shall try to answer these in my next post. Till then, let us think a little and wonder that are we making the mistake that daddy Junaid warned Zaroon of "bahut jaldi nateeje per pahunch jate ho..."
Unlike    Share 
Originally posted by -Faiza-

i just got to know today that Gul Khan approched Fawad Khan for the role of Asad in QH which he rejected due to hectic shedule of Indian soaps😳
😕😕😕 whre u read this??
Originally posted by 55shobha

😕😕😕 whre u read this??

i read it somehwere on fb..m not sure about it either but ther was an article of Gul Khan director of QH few days ago where she said that she had to work with Fawad but things didn't work out
Originally posted by -Faiza-

Totally gorgeous
I think maybe FK was approached for another show not QH
So glad he did not do it😳