Page   of 88
Page 2 Page 88

Malika_ZL_Khan

IF-Rockerz

Malika_ZL_Khan

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Fan fiction
By Malika and Leevi

The human being can sometimes be very strange. Able to destroy his life with his own hands to issues of pride and pretension. In this case he may have to deprive himself happiness and joy just for his image to others.
But if fate were to decide to give him happiness and joy despite all efforts to give it up?

The human being sometimes can be stubborn and narrow after a disappointment or a deep wound left by another, he began to hate everything around him and no longer believe in anything and think that life is made ??like this...to make him suffer. And if fate again put his oar to bring him back the same person who has done so much suffering?

Some of those humans  may believe that fate does not exist, they do their lives themselves as they want but after a few years they ask themselves how they arrived there if it is no other than the fate ..

Promo 4

Hum tere bin ab reh nahin sakte
Tere bina kyaa vajood meraa

I can't live without you now,
What's my existence without you..

Tujh se judaa gar ho jaayenge
To khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa

If I get separated from you,
I'll be separated from my own self..

Kyonki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi, ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, meraa dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

Because you alone are,
Now you only are,
life. You're my life.
My peace, and my pain,
you alone are my love..

Teraa meraa rishtaa hai kaisaa
Ik pal door gawaaraa nahi
Tere liye har roz hain jeete
Tujh ko diyaa meraa waqt sabhi
Koi lamhaa meraa naa ho tere binaa
Har saans pe naam teraa

How's this relationship of ours,
I don't like distance of even a moment
Every day, I live for you
All my time is for you..
There shouldn't be a moment of mine without you,
There is your name on every breath..

Edited by Malika_ZL_Khan - 15 September 2013 at 4:30am

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna_msuganya91ishupadma03rac08gaayabmeenuu111chella1991sahibasharmaSunrio80sweetone*Sohana*Singh*neghaKranti58jayhi_ksGkathriaaman93billieberryMulans1970tharumanirmalac99disha_rajdevpvejaniJosmi01luv_lvndrKittya_Cullenksfan2Shashi1984jayshu17sb1410sara1990Leevi05nan0102prettyjirachna1970MSN_VannysallybabyRA17..Mini...KillTheBitch.Abie10nusratjahan505kratzyfansaf24uluvmganithuZettertaahir004alekhika20pankhudi_TiaRa--Iqra--JeanPaullulujjjjCOLOGYleenukiguruBDayGal-11Janvillager00maha9jikky_84caller123freya1236n6s6k6i6r6a6n6shalini28IsYaRoCHeRlovely_nikkigoldenmoongafulu14Sri_RadhaAngel_LuvSurish.King-Of-Kings

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My love my enemy Chapter 11 part 2 page 77" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Leevi05

IF-Dazzler

Leevi05

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Thread 1

Edited by Leevi05 - 05 May 2013 at 3:52pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmagaayaKranti58ns1970aman93Deepaavengjayshu17luv_lvndrnan0102sallybabyMSN_Vannylulujjjjpankhudi_TiaRataahir004--Iqra--JeanPaul.KillTheBitch.Tahitien-moonuluvmgAIMAMSKmaha96n6s6k6i6r6a6n6IsYaRoCHeRParo_rudraSaraliciousgafulu14Sri_RadhagoldenmoonSurish

Leevi05

IF-Dazzler

Leevi05

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Thread 2

Edited by Leevi05 - 15 September 2013 at 5:03am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

elanpremiKranti58neghajayhi_ksns1970disha_rajdevDeepaavengbillieberryShashi1984nan0102rachna1970sara1990.KillTheBitch.MSN_VannyCOLOGYlulujjjjMalika_ZL_Khanpankhudi_TiaRa--Iqra--JeanPaulleenukiguruZettertaahir004uluvmgTahitien-moonAIMAMSKnusratjahan505kratzyfanAbie10Paro_rudraBDayGal-11Jan6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6maha9SaraliciousIsYaRoCHeRAngel_Luvgoldenmoongafulu14Sri_RadhaSurish

.KillTheBitch.

IF-Rockerz

.KillTheBitch.

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Firstly, the song!

You have no clue what this song did to me! It's purely beautiful, I hated it at first but now it's just perfection at its best to me. The lyrics itself are just heart-wrenching and trust me when I say that I think that this suits Aarya's love story like a glove. I love it with all my heart now!

In this promo, I believe that Yash's parents are hell bent on getting them separated but Yash is just head over heels in love with Aarti and Aarti doesn't want to lose him.

1)      Yash not wanting to get separated from her just rekindles the fire of love in him more than it already was! He loves her too much for her to go away from her!

2)      Is Aarti sad because she isn't able to fulfil her promise to her dad or because she loves him? This I need to know!

Hum tere bin ab reh nahin sakte
Tere bina kyaa vajood meraa

I can't live without you now,
What's my existence without you..

Tujh se judaa gar ho jaayenge
To khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa

If I get separated from you,
I'll be separated from my own self..

Leevi, the scenes you just for this part were lovely choices. The parts which show that Yash is restless  without her and I believe that it is Aarti's pain for being separated from him as he is going to be married to Ishita now. The rain scene fit the lyrics perfectly! I loved this part specifically the most.

Kyonki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi, ab tum hi ho

Because you alone are,
Now you only are,
life. You're my life.
My peace, and my pain,
you alone are my love..

When you show how Ishita is trying to take care of him and he is not in the mood as his mind, his soul and just HIM is with Aarti right now. A realization just dawned on me….are the scenes in which Yash is not in his night suit, flashbacks and he's reflecting on all which happened. When Aarti is with him in the room and she reaches out for him, is it because she is once again trying to prove to him that she doesn't love Aman or something else. You guys have me at the edge of my seat.

Teraa meraa rishtaa hai kaisaa
Ik pal door gawaaraa nahi

How's this relationship of ours,
I don't like distance of even a moment

Is Yash telling them about how he no longer wants to see her face anymore and she played with his feelings? Or something else? And Ishita, is in the shower, crying? This I have no prediction for! And then Gayatri scolding Aarti and I believe telling her that Ishita will be her new daughter-in-law? Hmm!

Tere liye har roz hain jeete
Tujh ko diyaa meraa waqt sabhi

Every day, I live for you
All my time is for you..

And when he is disturbed by his thoughts of what I believe Gayatri said, he leaves.

Koi lamhaa meraa naa ho tere binaa
Har saans pe naam teraa

There shouldn't be a moment of mine without you,
There is your name on every breath..

And she is in grief and is she thinking about how she fell on top of him? They are going to be separated aren't they? *SIGH*

Kyonki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi, ab tum hi ho

Because you alone are,
Now you only are,
life. You're my life.
My peace, and my pain,
you alone are my love..

They're fighting once again but no matter how much, they can't deny that they can't live without each other, can't they?

Tum hi ho,, tum hi ho

It's only you!

When she asks him to sign the divorce papers, there he can't deny that he loves her too much to separate himself from her, no matter how much she hurt him. And when she senses something in wrong in their marriage, that part was a winner!

Tere liye hi jiya main,

Khud ko jo yun de diya.

For you I live,

Because I have given myself to you!

And he looks at the papers he signed and gives it to her! They both don't want this then why? And the part where Gayatri is pleading to him, why is that? I don't get it. Is it because of something concerning the marriage? Hmm…I have to wait for this don't I?

Teri Wafa Ne Mujhko Sambhala

Saare ghamon ko dil se nikala

You loyalty had kept me in control,

All the pain has gone away from my heart.

The family members were in shock here. I believe Aarti was pregnant for his child, did he tell them that?

Teri saath mera hai nasseb juda

Tujhe paake adhoori naa raha hmm!

My destiny is just with you,

When I got you I became complete! Hmm!

Kyonki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi, ab tum hi ho
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho (X2)

Because you alone are,
Now you only are,
life. You're my life.
My peace, and my pain,
you alone are my love..

Now this part I am positive that they love each other, but are being separated under other people's influence and some manipulation done my the devil witch!

So here is the end of my bakwas! Did the two of you now see what your FF has done to me! Stop being good VM makers and writers…PLEASE! And if I said anything stupid in here, please forgive me!

PLEASE POST THE NEXT PART SOON, PLEASE LEEVI AND MY BIG SIS!

Edited by .KillTheBitch. - 05 May 2013 at 5:56pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

suganya91ketki61bmeenuu111KashishangelneghaKranti58billieberrydisha_rajdevDeepaavengAlamelupvejaniShashi1984Leevi05JeanPaul..Mini..taahir004Malika_ZL_Khanleenukigurululujjjjpankhudi_TiaRauluvmgAIMAMSKIsYaRoCHeRAngel_LuvSri_Radhagafulu14Surish

sallybaby

IF-Rockerz

sallybaby

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
ohhh i have to reserve this
will *unres* tomorrow :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Leevi05lulujjjjMalika_ZL_Khangafulu14

ns1970

Goldie

ns1970

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged