Page 1
Page   of 92
Page 2 Page 92

_Annesha_

IF-Rockerz

_Annesha_

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

PROLOGUE

"One of the most feared creature of nature in the world is the BEAST .It has always been represented as cruel and wicked .There are  many stories about them especially in Jaigarh ,yes this place had always  been famous as the last ruler himself was a beast who was stoned to death .The beast are usually like any other human but with a great physical strength and a full moon night or if they are angry they start to change ,it body turns like a wolf with long and pointed claws ,sharp teeth and its eyes having fireballs in them ,at this time there anger over powers there control , it stands on hind legs when it is hungry ,like any other wild animal beast munch on flesh and humans are there favourite .they normally stay alone as their family  ,friends and everybody isolates them and they have a life time of 100 years  and anybody to whom there secret is revealed have to stay as there slave forever''. So this was all about the beast"

Miss Nayanika rapped on the table with her stick to wake the class ,it had been a boring lecture and so all the students were fast asleep ,nothing better could be expected ,they were the wrost batch of freshers Gitanjali College Of Jaigarh ever had ,as the proverb say one rotten apple spoils the whole bunch well here the rotten apple was Manyata Chauhan , but there was nothing the professor could do except to tolerate her non sence ,Miss Nayanika said with a frosty look and shrill voice

NAYANIKA:I have something to tell you all today as you all know this is the last day of me in this college so another teacher will join after me as you class teacher I hope you all cooperate with him

At this time the whole class 's eyes were hooked on Miss Nayanika except for Manyata her eyes were glued on the door ,as the teacher continued

NAYANIKA:so here please greet your new teacher Mr Uday Veer Singh

As a tall figure started to appear ,there was creak sound heard as the new comer opened the door black alcatraa started to shower on him like rain Miss Nayanika was in a state of confusion as Manyata screamed with a loud laughter

MANYATA: guys plan successful

At this the whole class broke into laughter and teased the alkatra covered man ,as manyata looked at him to laugh but she saw fireballs in his eyes ,his dark chocolate eyes were piercing into hers she felt ghoose bumps running inside her body as the victim just mummered to himself

"You messed up with the wrong person"

done with the prologue

i am sorry for my mistakes

do hit the
Like This Post button

pm will be send asap

scroll down for more

Edited by annabh - 18 April 2014 at 10:21pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkanturadhkinskrittika89RsaakkaSkaliya176pa24703987rockstar4eva55shankrishtyaathiraaricnaManveerangelridz_27afreshbeginmimi.maikhumairaa1milhannityatandonkaur1313LovelydropsVampgirlcnibirFantasyangelpari_vaniaHoney-FLABseratultimate_karmaPriya46htgcuteanushruthikespariLivroop_Bieber.SNOWWHITE.MAHI1198Shahi01Karkitsweet_gargihuma12.Asyalover__Aarti__panchaalipia.rahaAsmimelodyprincessSonia--Zinay--THEfanOFheartzrockingal09Nash..sanghita0000..IshqShava..snowdream

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "beauty & beast" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Annesha_

IF-Rockerz

_Annesha_

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
CHARACTER SKETCH

An youth of Kodaikannal who have recently shifted to Jaigarh ,young ,handsome ,dashing and professor in one of the best colleges ,teaching had always been his profession and he have done phd in humanitism .he does not have a family he leaves all alone by himself in a luxurious house on the top most hill ,he is very strict about his proffesion and HATES indicipline behaviour ...no girlfriend or any love interest ,he rarely talks to anyone and is an introvert very little is known about this man , a man in dark

My dreams are many and my cry is pitiful ,but didst thou save me by hard refusals; and this strong mercy has been wrought into my life through and  through

MANYATA CHAUHAN:20

A young monster ,that what the elders describe her ,rude ,arrogant the boss of her house keeps every body beneath her feet .to her every and anything is a BIG joke ,manners ,discipline and adequet are never included in manyata dictionery she is full of lives and loves making new friends .She is the girl who runs back of trouble but is always saved because of her parents power and position  ,she is the daughter of the biggest buisness tycoon of Melbourne ,both her parents are copperates and she is left all alone in india with her daimaa behind her such cute smile lies the pain of getting betrayed and rejected by the love of her parents . pearl in eyes

In thy world I have no work to do; my uselesss life can break out in tunes without a purpose

NAWANG GUPTA :23

A perfect good for nothing student ,he has been manyata 's class mate since kinder garden and his parents are also international buisness tycoon so he stays here with his grandmother  ,he is a pure nerd but he excels in studies they both have been the bestest of friends they share each and everything ,he is very funny and is always getting into trouble for his foolishness ,he is head over heels in love with his former class teacher Miss Nayanika but his choices changes like his clothes . jester by nature

When in the morning air the golden harp tuned ,honour me ,commanding my presence

NAYANIKA SHAH; 26

A yong talented lady after teaching as a proffesor in Gitanjali she is moving to Mumbai to seek her fortune and a better career for herself ,her parents have been dead after six month of her birth as she was bought up by her materal aunty who too passed away the last year a clean headed girl who loves to discover new things .innocent soul

I am here to sing thee songs .In this hall of thine I have a corner seat

ANANDITA DHAR: 22

She is manyata classmates have immence wave of jealousy against her and hates her from the core of the heart ,they often get into cold war and they compete for almost everything ,they cannot stand each other  for even a second ,she is envy of manyata because of her beautiful feature ,her wealth ,her popularity every thing .as her father is a simple clerk in a government office ,its only her studies that is affording her education  heart on fire

When grace is lost from life ; come  upon me with a shower of mercy

MAYUR DEV ROY :23

One year senior to manyata is school and now even in college always had a secret crush which turned into love but did not reveal to her ,for her mayur did not even exit ,mayur parents are both doctors and they are very modern parents ,they know about his secret feeling and his mom try to help him in all ways back in college he is a camp ,he excel in everything all the girls have huge crush on him but his heart is reserved only for manyata .the lover boy

Oh I will set before my love lady the full vessel of my life ' I will never let her go empty handed

Ratika , Zaishah ,Pallavi ,Ayesha ,Kritika ,Keshyab ,Arvind ,Prateek ,Zeeshaan and Rajesh ;manyata friends group

Kripa ,Santanu and Saffal: mayur friends

Amrita and Apurva : anadita 's friends

Vasundra Singh : manyata dia maa

Brigraaj Chauhan; manyata 's dad

Komal Chauhan; manyata 's mom

Vijaya Gupta:nawang 's dad

Silpaa Gupta:nawang 's mom

Kadambari Devi:nawang 's grandmother

Avendranath Dhar: anadita 's dad

Deepen Dev Roy; mayur 's dad

Sikha Dev Roy :mayur 's mom

Seemaji;manyata 's maid

Sadiquul ;manyata 's driver

Mr M S Aggarwal :dean of gitanjali

Ravi: peon of gitanjali

scroll down

Edited by annesha18 - 10 May 2013 at 6:55am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

radhkinsRsaakkaafreshbeginrockstar4eva55ricnaaathiraahumairaa1kaur1313FantasyangelLovelydropsPriya46anushruthiShahi01.SNOWWHITE.Asyaloversweet_gargipia.rahapanchaaliNash..princessSoniaAsmimelody--Zinay--..IshqShava.....navina...snowdream

_Annesha_

IF-Rockerz

_Annesha_

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
concept

Can love happen with a man in dark?

This is an enternal love story of a simple breathing 20 year old girl and a man whose life is a big mystery ,she falls for a man in yhe dark who leaves her broken and completely shattered ...does this story ends no it is the just the beginning . its very rare that when we need love we are left all alone and when we are finally ready to take a step forward we are pulled back into past by nature ,give it a thougth do you know ALL creation of god maybe you missed one ...you missed the beast ...what if the person you used to adore scares you the most how will love beat in a heart that have stopped breathing for ages that is what will happen manyata fairy tale love story will turn into her wrost nightmare ...

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

description

A BEAUTIFUL HILL STATION ON THE FOOTHILLS OF GREAT HIMALAYA ,COVERED WITH GREEN VALLEYS AND EVER GREEN FOREST ,THE BEAUTY OF NATURE IS PAINTED BEAUTIFULLY BY GOD IN THIS TOWN ,AMOUS FOR ITS BOARDING SCHOOL ,WHITE ORCHAND AND ITS WILD LIFE . WHEN DARKNESS FALLS OVER JAIGARH FOREST ARE FILLED WITH THE HOWLS OF WILD ANIMAL AND IT IS MOSTLY FILLED WITH THE STORY OF THE FAIRY TALE CREATURE THE BEAST WHICH WAS BELIEVED TO EXIT IN THE PAST ,THE PEOPLE HERE ARE AS SIMPLE AS GOAT AND YET IT BEING A SMALL TOWN IS NO LESS THAN ANY OTHER METRO POLITICAN CITY WITH NIGHT CLUBS ,MULTI PLEX AND ALL OTHER THING BUT ONLY ONE WEIRD THING ABOUT THIS TOWN IS NO ONW IS ALLOWED TO MOVE OUT OF THERE HOUSE AFTER 9 AND NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO ENTER THE WESTERNLY FOREST IT IS SEALED AND IS NORMALLY CALLED LANTERN HILL FOR SOME MYSTERIOUS REASON

scroll down

index

prologue ,cs,chappy 1:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3570788

chapter 2http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3570788&TPN=5

chapter3 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3570788&PID=84630409&#84630409

chapter 4 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3570788&PID=85585490&#85585490

chapter 5http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3570788&TPN=24&#86966840

chapter 6 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3570788&PID=88098246&#88098246

chapter 7 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3570788&PID=88917571&#88917571

chapter 8 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3570788&PID=89290460&#89290460

chapter 9 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3570788&PID=89826734&#89826734

chapter 10 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3570788&PID=91090302&#p91090302

chapter 11 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3570788&PID=91427063&#p91427063

chapter 12 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3570788&PID=91939711&#p91939711

chapter 13 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3570788&PID=92852523&#p92852523

chapter 14 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3570788&TPN=80&#p94282662

chapter 15 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3570788&TPN=87

chapter 16http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3570788&PID=105671582&#p105671582

Epiloguehttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3570788&PID=105671582&#p105671582

Edited by annabh - 01 May 2014 at 7:47am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

radhkinskitty18wSkaliya176manasa16aathiraaafreshbeginhumairaa1kaur1313FantasyangelLovelydropsangleroopsanushruthi.SNOWWHITE.Shahi01Asyaloversweet_gargipia.rahaAsmimelodypanchaalisanghita0000rockingal09Nash..princessSonia--Zinay--..IshqShava.....navina...snowdream

_Annesha_

IF-Rockerz

_Annesha_

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 1

"manyata chauhan principal office now" miss nayanika scream drowned out the class room as manyata shifted out of the class with her bag ,it was her daily doze she was born to plague teachers life and discipline was not there in her dictionary and the last thing she did was to do before making her way out of the classroom was step back collect the fallen bucket which was now all black she passed one of her evil smile to uday and said

MANYATA:sorry sir

But her every action showed she was least sorry instead she enjoyed his helpless black body to the fullest he crushed his teeths while she finally made out miss nayanika looked terrified and tried to pacify the situation and said

NAYANIKA:I am extremely sorry udayveer please don't mind come let em help you to the washroom .

Saying this both made there way out of the class now it was filled with hustle and butsle girls gossiped while boys laughed at the new professor 's condition but suddenly anindata voice seemed like to echo in the class her words caught nawang attention as she said

ANINDITA:this bitch she will never improve now for her we get to miss another class like we have come here to study and now for her stupid pranks we get to miss our class this is so unfare I think we need to complain to princi about her

She was talking like some political leader who was trying to encourage people by her lecture to which hardly any one was listening except nawang who was burning with rage ,he could not stand a word against his bestie he got up and charged her ,there were fireballs in her eyes as he screamed

NAWANG:shut up you wh**e don't you dare speak ill about manyata ok if no one is having problem then why only you are pocking your bil bulging noise and yea you will complain to principal well you are free to do so but princi won't do anything beacause she is manyata ,.. ok so better keep shut before you speak

Saying this nawang collected his books and rushed out of the class to find his best friedn he very well knew were she was ,this time of the day since class 8 she always played pranks or did anything and for some hours went to her secret place ,a place where she could relive her dream ,the narrow lanes of the old city were lead to an old half broken dance studio a place that was considered to be the new meaning of balley dancing but everything changed after that incident specially manyata life , finally he reached he spoted her ,there she was like a star shining in the bright sky performing on sleep away five years but nothing have changed ,she still had the grace and with every move she left nawang awestruck it was like a swan danced on the half broken stage her glory bought music in the room ,made the old building look all shiny like it looked that night  the dance was on full swing but suddenly she collapsed on the stage nawang ran to help her to get up ,he knelled down and found her caresing her nakle as a lone pair of tear escaped her eye ,nawang took her hands in his and said with much pain

NAWANG:why  manyata ..why do you always touture yourself ? why every day of your life since 5 years you push yourself  towards the same nightmare ? its past

MANYATA:you are right nawang it is all past now nothing can happen please take me away from this place its killing me please take me away nawang

NAWANG::sure lets go

He caught hold of her hands took her out of the place as they walked into the main city .the roads were bustling with the evening crowd as they passed by  a park and watched mayur and his group ,well after collage it was there favourite hangout place ,mayur at the very sight of his lady love ,manyata got alerted ,he made his sitting position and even button the first three button of his shirt ,he tried to look presentable even knowing that since years she never noticed him but there was still hope in him and finally his hope got wings that evening as manyata waved her hands to him and screamed

MANYATA:hey mayur tell doctor uncle that I will come tomorrow morning for my annual checkup ok

MAYUR:yea yea yea yea yea I I I I  will

Maynata passed a smile and looked away as nawnag commanted

NAWANG: why is he bahving so weird?

MANYATA;god knows any way I am going back home or ma will really be mad at me anyway tell ds hi ok bye

NAWANG;bye and do call when you reach home

MANYATA:I will bye

Saying this she raced her steps towards the big magnificent bunglow to her daimaa or rather what she preffer her mother  , the guards gave her a warm welcome as she made her way inside the house she saw her living room was issolated as she started searching for her daimaa and screamed out her name and finally found  her daimaa in the same room ,vasundra was seated in a rocking chair the room was all darkened as lone pair of tears fell from her eyes while she watched the video of a small 5 year old girl running back and chasing a boy of 15 ,as manyata back hugged her and jerked away the remote ,she paused  the video and faced daimaa who was trying to hide her tears ,manyata wipped it off her face and said

MANYATA:maa lets go lets have dinner

Vasundra stepped outside while now manyata was all alone she gave her last look and said with a painfull voice

MANYATA:where are you ashish I need you look  how sad maa is please come back

Here you come to the end of the chappy

Sorry for my mistakes

Please hit the like button

Promo for chappy two

Uday detention to manyata

Edited by annesha18 - 10 May 2013 at 7:04am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

krittika89kitty18wRsaakkaridz_27afreshbeginManveerangelaathiraaricnapari_vaniamimi.maikhumairaa1kaur1313FantasyangelLovelydropsseratultimate_karmawendy25htgcuteanushruthiMAHI1198Shahi01.SNOWWHITE.sweet_gargihuma12.panchaalirockingal09Nash..sanghita0000princessSoniaAsmimelody--Zinay--..IshqShava.....navina...snowdream

anushruthi

Goldie

anushruthi

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
WOW 

Great concept 
Dont knw how  u cum up wid such ideas 
Its intriguing 
do cont Asap 
thank U for PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Annesha_