Posted: 10 years ago
are fools important to the world?
In one way yes because they make smart people look smart
otherwise it would be normal for shakuntala devi to rattle answers to big numbers if fools didnt exist , nobody actually would care about smartness
maybe the word smart wouldn't be invented ?
Then ofcourse is the flip side , fools are really annoying
their foolishness obliges you to give sacarstic remarks

SO DO YOU WANT A WORLD WITH FOOLS OR WITHOUT FOOLS ?
Personally, I'd prefer a world without them
As if we would all have the same level of smartness. Those on the short end of IQ levels would be termed the fools then no? Might as well embrace us, we're always going to be around.. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by MeMagnifico

are fools important to the world?
In one way yes because they make smart people look smart
otherwise it would be normal for shakuntala devi to rattle answers to big numbers if fools didnt exist , nobody actually would care about smartness
maybe the word smart wouldn't be invented ?
Then ofcourse is the flip side , fools are really annoying
their foolishness obliges you to give sacarstic remarks

SO DO YOU WANT A WORLD WITH FOOLS OR WITHOUT FOOLS ?

Kisi mahaan ne kaha hey na, 'Little foolishness is enough to enjoy your life'  , in reality a smart person knows when s/he does the stupid things in life...😊 and I think smartness is inborn...its ur nature or ur very being.. bt smartness dies when you try to imitate/copy others...its a continues learning process.., and you don't have to be smart, good looking or wealthy to make someone happy...😊

I would measure a person based on their sincerity and goodness rather than cleverness.
A lot of "Smart Alecs" are a nuisance too.

But then often people are born with a certain nature and temperament and I guess to some extent they have little choice.

Edited by Summer3 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Mishe

Personally, I'd prefer a world without them

You want to be in a world without me? Where do you want me to go then? ðŸ˜­ Just because i am not smart you want to get rid of me, now that is a very foolish thing for you to suggest! ðŸ˜†

- Gumrah

jeez !
I dont think the world would exist widout you !!😛

-Mishe

But if there were no fools or people wid ordinary iq nobody would consider smart ppl to be smart
and also fools are really funny because of their foolishness
sometimes even thousgh they r not smart they excel in other areas like sports , dance and arts
Prometeus"
"Calm down,.. take a deep breath and hold it for about 20 minutes...:P"
Nice advice I guess you have followed it coz i dont think there any scary ghosts like you in the world 😉 ðŸ˜›
What's life without a few fools, man? The point to this day remains, there's all kinds of smartness and I am not into numbers yet I wouldn't allow you to call me a fool.  ðŸ˜³ From a fool's perspective, you or I or anybody but themselves could be a fool.