ARSHI LOVE BANDOOK ~~KLICK KLACK KABOOMMM

Mansi_Ishqbaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I HAD WRITTEN THIS POST ON MY BLOG "BATOON BATOON MAIN RV" QUITE A SOME TIME BACK WHEN WE ALL WERE STILL LUCKILY WATCHING THEM EVERY DAY 

I AM SOO PROUD OF THE FACT THAT MANY OF US R STILL KEEPING OUR CRAZY ARSHIPAN INTACT WITHIN US BUT FOR THOSE WHO R SOMEWHERE LOSING THE CONTACT OR R AVOIDING THE ARSHI DEEWANAPAN AS THEY CANT BEAR THE DISAPPOINTMENTS OF MISSING THEM LIKE HELL...HERS A FUN POST TO REKINDLE THE CRAZY PAGALPANTI WE LEARNT FROM ARSHI...JUST SHARING IT FOR FUN AND DEDICATED TO 

"THE SPIRIT CALLED ARSHI"

HERE IT GOES...

THE LOVE BANDOOK KLICK KLACK KABOOMMM 

In my opinion, 4 lions' should announce public share issue of IPKKND and its share's price will take share markets to an all time high just on the basis of SPECULATIONS...ITNA SPECULATION THO WAHAN? BHI NAHIN HOTA...

Remember the speculation HO-HALLA we all crazy fanatics created just before the marriage, we all experienced the real meaning of the term "THE MARRIAGE BLUES" .

That period definitely reminded all married fans about their anxiety attacks just before their own 'D-Day" and give us 'The Not-Yet Married' ones' a real time experience of pre-wedding jitters' ...OMG THESE SHAADI LADOOS'. 

We all went through phases of crazy insanity during this period, starting with
Cooking up all the possible storylines for weeks and weeks when all pre wedding celebrations were going on,
Followed by anticipation just after the consummation episode,
Followed by fear of unknown during the wedding day,
Followed by mixed feelings of 'anger on arnav and belief in arnav' ,
Followed by having to bear that moment when she sat alone in the mandap,
Followed by that hellish half dialogue of his...

And just to fluster our already beleaguered minds, there were all those ugly and pathetic rumours about sobti leaving the show..URGHHH...

Some of my own comments during that wedding week jolted down below are enough to indicate the tribulations of my heart & mind

• Ek week main in logon ka jo bhi ho...hamara packup zaroor ho? jayega...tension ke maare...

•  I am already dead upset about this? inevitable doom hanging in air and in between all this they r saying that barun may leave...HOW CAN THEY BE SO INSENSITIVE *feeling like crying*

•  HADH HO GAYI YAAR...same old? ASR ..PHIR LAST 2 WEEKS SE YEH LAMBE LAMBE PYAAR BHARE DIALOGUES KYUN BOL RAHE THE

• I never have said or thought these words for all of ur misjudgements, anger , yelling, manhandling of khushi and never thought would say these words for u but today i have to say...DAMN U ARNAV...DAMN U

• Khushi sitting alone in the mandap with her eyes full of tears ,pain and intezaar
     arnav sitting in dark broken, shattered and crying his heart out like a      baby
    since yesterday, I just can't decide which one is haunting me more         

•   The way he resisted her touch and? said "yahan sirf dard aur nafrat hai aur main sirf tumhare liye yahan hoon"
     AREY...ARNAV EHSAAN KAR RAHE HO KYA MANDAP PAR AAKAR
     TYPICAL ASR...ARNAV GAAYAB ASR BACK WITH A BANG

•      Still these TRPS ARE LOW...here we r dreading next 24 hours for completion of one dialogue and still these TRPS ARE LOW ...here we have wrecked our minds out analysing, dissecting and literally butchering each and every moment and still these DAMN TRPS ARE LOW...?

•   I THINK MUJHE FEVER HO GAYA HAI...there were at least 3 instances in today's episode when my heart jumped out of my body...THX TO IPKKND NOW I KNOW HOW IT FEELS LIKE TO HAVE A HEARTATTACK...

• I have asked my obsession to give me a few hours leave..but no use...I am addicted and there is no rehabilitation program yet for our type of junkies

Yaa...all the above mentioned BLAH-ISTIC RENDITIONS are my words during the wedding week. You can imagine the heights of impatience my crazy obsessive mind had reached and I was so damn upset at the CVs that I was left with only one option, to get that one thing from my attic

MY BANDOOK...NOW CALLED 'THE LOVE BANDOOK'

For all those who r squinting hard at me at this very moment, let me clear once and for all that my bandook is a legit licensed one with extra special feature of playing the role of CUPID'S ARROW *yaa it has that quality*

I am normally a peace loving person but if anyone ever dares to say any thing adverse about MY JAAN –MY BARUNWA or MY ARSHI FAMILY and especially MY ARSHI...then I am immediately converted into a goon & that damn person or situation has to bear the wrath of my bandook .SO BEWARE...

I introduced THIS PRIZED POSESSION of mine to the whole world through the following comment when khushi was sitting alone in the mandap and  BQF(BARUN QUITTING FIASCO) was going on:

"These last 20 minutes of the episode have left me sooo depressed .I want to kick the butt of this serial named IPKKND...IT HAS RUINED MY LIFE,and now I am reading all these stupidest news that barun is leaving the show, arnav is going to be met with an accident...GRRR MERI BANDOOK KAHAN HAI..."

AND THEN WHEN

"First he resisted? her touch and said "right here right now there is only pain, hatred and lies and I am standing here only bcoz of u ...FILL IN THE BLANKS"
and now its upto us to keep filling those blanks for next 24 hours but in deepest of our thoughts we know what he is going to say...AGAIN REPEATING DAMN U ARNAV,FEEL LIKE KILLING U
*AGAIN ASKING IN TEMPER* MERI BANDOOK KAHAN HAI..."

SEE THESE CVS FORCED ME TO GRAB IT FROM THE ATTIC...

And only arnav could have calmed down my baffled senses..and HE DID...AWWW THE WAY HE DID IT ... IT WAS SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL...giving us all the gift of his marriage...GIFT OF FAITH that "YAA IT CAN HAPPEN"...if it can happen for these two opposite poles of earth..then maybe someday  it can happen for us too .

From that moment onwards my bandook was converted into THE LOVE BANDOOK.. a tool which may be a symbol of violence but actually infuses love in the air, just like a cupid's arrow.

Whenever, we all who r still in search of love, see arnav  loving khushi, watch him taking care of her, observe him being possessive for her, hear him say all the right things  and get to experience those romantic  guttery moments when he adorns THE SEXY AVATAR and seduces khushi with his eyes, his hands and his deep husky voice...WE REACH THE HEIGHTS OF PASSION, WE REACH THE HEIGHTS OF ECSTASY,WE EXPEREIENCE THE POWER OF TRUE LOVE...THOSE MOMENTS R OUR SEVENTH HEAVEN & each such moment leads to this one question,

"WILL I EVER FIND MY ARNAV????????????"

"WILL MY MAN BE MY DREAM ARNAV?????????????"

"DO SUCH MAN EXIST IN THE REAL WORLD?????????????"

And one fine day,I found the answer, so what if he may not turn out to be the 'ARNAV' of my dreams, so what if he may not share my passion for ARSHI and my ultimate need for romance and love in my life, if ASR can be converted into ARNAV by khushi's love then I can also convert mine into arnav..and came into picture "THE LB PLAN "..arey simple "THE LOVE BANDOOK PLAN"

I am going to first introduce him to ARSHI even if I have to use force initially*AREY LOVE BANDOOK HAI NA*and then when as expected, he will not be able to resist their charm and fall in love with them ,I will use the same convincing tricks as khushi does..same puppy eyes and same pouting expressions and ask him

"TO BE MY DREAM MAN"

"TO BE MY ARNAV"

The bandook will ofcourse play the crucial role proving its mettle as "the cupid's arrow" to the hilt. Threatening with THE LOVE BANDOOK would definitely work. The whole funda of using this LOVE BANDOOK will be to make him accept ARSHI in our life and ROMANCE in his life. Will just have to remember arnav's determined WOOING approach "THO AB MANWA LETE HAIN"...AND EVERYTHING WILL FALL INTO PLACE...

I can say one thing surely about all the ARSHIANS that we are the hopeless romantics and are looking out for the matching addiction in our real life partners FOR LOVE...FOR LIFE...FOR OUR BELIEF IN THE PHENOMENON CALLED ARSHI... And this LOVE BANDOOK will help us achieve the same.

Not only those of us who r still looking but also those who have found them but conversion into 'arnav' still needs to be done. So here it is:

ADVERTISEMENT
OF
LOVE BANDOOK

A necessary tool to have in your makeup kit if you are brave enough to go for an arranged marriage, you can't even imagine its multi-functional uses *g-wink* ,it will  not only help you to convert your "ANY-TYPE" of husband to "ARNAV" type but it can also be used for 'G-PURPOSES'...*evil laugh*

TO GET YOUR PIECE
ORDER SOON
LIMITED SUPPLY

Available with
"PINK-RV ENTERPRISES, ARSHILAND, IPKKND ADDA,      SP-INDIA"

And for all those who r sad and dead worried due to the current BQF(BARUN QUITTING FIASCO)going on...THE LOVE BANDOOK is provided

FREE         FREE         FREE         FREE         FREE     FREE    

Go shoot down those damn PH-people WHO CLAIM TO HAVE 4 LIONS...
Go shoot down those damn-CVs WHO HAVE REMOTE CONTROL OF OUR MOODS IN THEIR HANDS...
& Go shoot down these SP-INDIA PEOPLE who have a damn MISUNDERSTANDING THAT BLOCKING DIV SCENES CAN STOP US...

HEHEHE...WELL MAYBE NOT MANY AGREED TO MY VIOLENT PLANS AND THATS WHY NOT MUCH SHOOTING HAPPENED...AND WE LOST THEM SOMEWHERE... 

BUT DID WE???? 

NAHHH...

FOR THOSE WHO AGREE WITH ME AND R STILL WILLING TO CONTINUE THEIR ARSHI JOURNEY ARE INVITED TO VISIT MY BLOG WHERE A NEW CONCEPT CALLED "ARSHIYAAN" IS HAPPENNING AND PAGALPANTI IS STILL GOING ON...